Hi, I'm here for the job interview

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview.

Attached: gang-tattoo.jpg (667x700, 56K)

Sorry we dont hire niggers

Pounds your hr roastie, then your wife.

how dare you

yes we are hiring
t. national basketball football rapper league

yeah, how dare you indeed

Ok lets cut to the chase; here is my wife's phone number and the office's roasty

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20-18-45-36-746_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

Sorry. Too close to home?
You know it's true.
She came twice too lol

Looks like a kid drew on a wall.

jokes on you faggot, i dont even date girls

>thanks for getting me that interview, you're the best uncle ever!

Attached: 1518278755759.jpg (800x1149, 85K)

If any of you were ACTUAL business owners, you would know how bad it is.

Whenever I have a nigger do a phone interview, I take a long deep breath. "Don't be racist, don't be racist. Give him/her every chance you would anyone else. Don't be racist, don't be racist." I exhale.

"Hi, this is X, you're interested in Y position?
"ya how much it pay"
"Well, that depends on experience. What other jobs have you been at that are similar?"
"i unno. i worked at mcdonals and wallmar"
"Okay, and where do you work now?"
"i don haffa job righ now"
"Well this is an entry level job and I could offer you 12/hr. Can you pass a drug test?"
"Nah gonna lie i lie to smoe dat kush *laughter* haha u know?"
"I'll call you back and let you know"

This is a near verbatim discussion I had. The cycle repeats over and over. So I have a rhetorical question, if I just stop interviewing blacks entirely to save time is it racism or simple pattern recognition? It's actually pretty sad.

One business owner I spoke with has been the target of three unfounded sexual accusations (a few simple texts and emails from these women trying to extort was enough for a judge to tell these cunts to fuck off) and he now says he's less likely to hire women because they're more likely to pull the shit above and have excuses for not coming into work. Misogyny... or pattern recognition? Also sad.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

First of all, How dare you ?

Go back to Jow Forums nazi

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

True. Is it racist if I have an aversion to blacks in my neighborhood when time and time again it’s only the blacks who intimidate and cause violence. Sure whites do too, but it’s like 90 percent blacks and 10 percent blacks. Eventually you learn to avoid them, hate them, and figure out a way to deal with them. I like blacks that are nice and chill, but most are just aggressive idiots.

Blacks don’t want discrimination, but they don’t solve problems in their own community. Maybe father or mother your child so they don’t grow up to be a savage.

pattern recognition = nazi

>90 percent blacks and 10 percent blacks

Attached: 1549152323045.png (256x196, 7K)

Yes, it is racism.
Yes, it is misogyny.
No, there is nothing wrong with either. Once you break free from the state doctrine you will see the truth.

Seems like White hispanic to me
>

kys you fucking nazi

We’re at quota for Basketball-Americans this year.