How to cope with mediocrity?

I'm such a talentless hack, a fucking loser.

I'm not smart or creative, I don't have the passion or the work ethic that some people have, I never had any interesting hobbies that some people I knew I had, I just played video games and wasted shit ton of hours on the internet. I am a lazy slob and have always been. I am also below average apperance wise and my personality is intreverted/boring as fuck/not compatible with most people I meet as well as developing noticable social anxiety after high school. I even have a hard time befriending internet friends because their mindset is similarly toxic and it just makes me even more depressed.

The only fulfilling thing in my life is lifting and was crypto at one point.

My whole adulthood thinking
is mostly spent ruminating about my regrets and the stupid shit I did in social situations that some people don't even remember or think about.

I have this grandoise vision of myself, like a narcisstic voice telling me I have to create something of value when I know my 20s are destined for dissappointment and mediocrity. Most normies are like this but they convinced themselves that somehow they are unique and special, and not just another waste of resources.

I want to find my niche, my specialty but how does someone with no real interests develop passion for a meaningful hobby

Attached: q7fg7ubLfxphZvRP8teY8K.jpg (1561x877, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2019/04/17/the-inflation-of-the-masses/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek that's literally me, but no social anxiety I just can't be bothered to socialize

This is typical Jow Forums personality. Most people here cope by blaming everyone else (Chad, Jews, minorities, roasties) for their own inadequacies.

Same here. Kysing myself EOY 2020 if my coins haven't mooned yet.

1:Get your Testosteron levels checked
2: Exercise
3: Internet detox

Attached: 1366225912786.jpg (500x332, 146K)

i am / was a similiar case,now 31, not married yet but first kid is 8 weeks old now.
heads up, try to get a girlfriend, breed, everything will be fine

>I'm not smart

At least you know it. I'm a failure too but I'm smart enough to realise that life is actually really simple. The end goal to life is financial freedom. What do I want to do all day every day? Stay home, order delicious food and play video games or watch TV shows. That's all I want to do until I expire. If things work out with my crypto investments, I'll be able to do it.

Basically, you need to realise that it's okay to not be "special". It's almost better to be a nobody because there's no pressure and no responsibility. I'm very comfortable with how I'll be spending the rest of my life. You need to find that comfort.

jacobitemag.com/2019/04/17/the-inflation-of-the-masses/

Trying to force it won't do any good.

Happiness and fulfilment work best when you let them come and go as they may.

I believe that if you get the reward system in your brain in order finding out something to devote yourself into will only be a matter of time.

The possibilities are endless.

I suggest you keep an eye for something that feels natural to do and if you determine you wish to get somewhere with it commit yourself to sticking with it until you do.

And don't be afraid to retry old things you have already rejected in the past, you may find you having a better experience the on subsequent times.

I wish you the best of luck!

hope that your kids will find a way

Clean your room, take a shower get a hair cut, don't jerk off for a week and start working out you'll feel better.

99% of people are talentless hacks who contribute pretty much nothing to society. you were not meant for greatness and you are not special. so just chill and play vidya.

>The only fulfilling thing in my life is lifting and was crypto at one point.

lol. The dude already said he works out, cant you retards read? He is seeking something else

You're an evolved chimp clinging to a spinning dust mote, flying at 32,000kph around a constant nuclear explosion 1 million times bigger than this rock, which is itself one of billions of such in a galaxy.
Fear nothing.

Attached: images (33).jpg (667x460, 31K)

Fake news.

God created the heaven and the earth. The earth is flat and the arch of heaven is all that is beyond us. Dinosaur bones were made by Satan and we are not evolved apes at all.

God loves us and wants us to make the right choices so that we can lead fulfilling virtuous lives. Sometimes mortal suffering is a neccessary component to reach atonement for ones sins against God. Understanding that misery has a purpose is the first step in overcoming it.

what if Im already 34?

an ecological scziche if you'll well

Ahhahah

Yes, innocent babies dying of disgusting flesh eating parasites in Africa has a lot of purpose.
Your God is all powerful and all loving and he setup the earth, so why doesn't stop suffering, cancer, wars, rapes, and mean YouTube comments.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234

Thanks to God, for making me an atheist.

Attached: D4DOtNJWkAEOa3q.jpg (1242x1534, 226K)

>our existence and the universe is irrational
>your god doesn't act rationally therefore he doesn't exist
you hold both these views simultaneously

You are an embarrassment to atheists.

Well, you can take comfort in the fact that most people live lives of drudgery and tedium. I was in the same boat as you only a couple years ago, but I've begun to turn things around. It's difficult and it doesn't get much easier, but it's better than sitting on my ass all day or suffering needlessly in a wagecage.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, you can be a loser and the Jews can still be doing their damndest to undermine western civilization.

Wrong. Rationality is the tool used to determine the strange truth of the world.
The god-lover also used rationality, but make huge mistakes, like taking the voices in their head as evidence for god.

Attached: 1280px-Burgess_Shale_reconstruction.jpg (1280x760, 83K)

Lose your morals, integrity, and learn to lie about almost everything for your own good. Your life will turn around 100%. ALWAYS make yourself sound good but don’t overdo it.
There comes a point in life where a man must turn to his dark side to get ahead. It’s survival out here.

Attached: 88BB6CE5-39D0-4E1F-828C-28F14E2672A8.jpg (500x348, 27K)

... People actually believe this? Is it just burgers?

keep exploring new things until you find something you like, eventually you will get there

that's completely non-sequitur

>...
You have to go back.

how much weed did you smoke op?

Bet you can't explain how (because you don't know what non-sequitur means)

Attached: D4egNlGXoAECONY.jpg (1068x2048, 1.08M)

you're rant on rationality "seeking strange truth" doesn't reasonably follow your previous two posts about an irrational existence in this universe and evolution and an irrational god and listening to voices in their heads. faggot

not op but id rather kill myself desu

your*

then prepare to fucking die

>the world is all a simulation
>god doesn't exist
Choose one dickhead

already done

This honestly. Weed takes me to that special dark space where I realize none of my achievements mean anything and all of my social relationships are false.

So I don't smoke weed anymore.

learn 2 code

>complains about mediocrity
>posts on Jow Forums

Literally every human being ever
Poor failures are this way and think they're geniuses
Rich cowards are this way and live every day fearing they'll be found out
You are a normal human being
Get over your fucking self

I am very similar to you, OP, but I am 50 now.

At some point, I decided to give the normie live a try, now I have a wife, two kids, flat and go wage cucking.

Even though the external appearance has improved (solid, above average pay, kids are doing good), nothing has changed. I am still the same boring slob that I was. Only, I don't have time for vidija any more.

When did I say anything about 'an irrational existence in this universe'
Go check.
You may have interpreted the spinning rock talk that way? but it is not irrational. Merely a strange conclusion that follows inexorably from observation of the natural world and rationality. Like all higher science, quantum theory, rocket propulsion, nothing follows common sense. Yet, they get RESULTS like predicting nuclear explosions, and landing men on the moon.

Attached: images (34).jpg (589x521, 69K)