250k iotex
300k ftm
20k travala (kek)

One of these fuckers better

Absolute brainlet folio holy fuck. You’re going to want to kys soon

But I'm up 15 grand since Feb. U?

i'd get some HOT on the dips
this

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

2 mil chad. Feeling comfy

That's why u gunna want to kys. Bcuz u cud a sold for 15k profit.

I don’t pay for crypto I win it all in crypto games. So money isn’t relevant in this for me. But I’m up 300 eth if that gives you an idea

Nice, 650k here. I regret having not gone all in back in early March on my first buy; instead I made staggered buys up to 150 sats. Could’ve had a lot more. I can’t complain though I suppose, thru all of this sluggish price action I’ve remained in profit the whole time.

nife fren :) i feel the same rebought a few times up to 0.01 dollar wish i bought more at 0.006 but still very comfy

what games?

look at the fantom gook team talking to themselves to make their scam project appear like not a scam

1.1 million NKN and 500k FTM chad

future millionaire
opinionated baseless fud, gonna buy 500k more when my paycheck arrives in 10 days - pls keep up the fud fren i don't want to miss this fire sale before we 2-5x in may

That's a pretty massive NKN stack, just over 100k here

MESSAGE TO ALL FANTOM CHADS:

Please help newfags and weak hands by posting the FTM BTFO pastebin manifest whenever you see the faggot posting his copypasta FUD

Just bookmark the link and post it to shut-down the fudders with their lies.

FTM FUD BTFO - Must-read:
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

For the record, i am not against valid criticizm. I just hate lying faggots that make shit up, like the "Fantom was an ICO scam" pasta faggot that shits in every thread lately.

You're doing good work user, I'll help out

thanks fren. feel free to update the pastebin if you see things that are out of date or missing

just realized i posted the old version, this is the latest version:

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

bump it

FUCK YEAH BRO - U DA REAL MVP

FUDDING FAGGOTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

VID RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=iLfpxRgcO9M

Fantomlet here. Holding strong. Buys coming in any day now.

Bought a 50k suicide stack at a penny, please god, let something happen with FTM

I have a small 48k stack, will I be able to pay off 140k student loans?

in 1 year yes

I dunno, I'm a linkfag who's cheating on Sergey because FTM looks (to me) like it's at the bottom

I smell a moon mission, but I think it'll be in Q4, Andre can say whatever he wants, everybody is always late, every single project

What a shitty plane. Thank god these things didn't see too many years of service.

based i have missed holo and many ofger moon missions thanks to sergey, fuck that faggot i am all in on fantom now

I thought about fomoing holo, but I think ftm might actually do something (and holo will not, too dreamy), it's like a "good" eth I guess

*WARNING*

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

Attached: 1555881537276.jpg (893x834, 98K)

yeah i hold 250k holo as a suicide stack but not more because i share your opinion its a bit overambitious and might fail bigly.

fantom however is just ETH in scalable kek just a matter of time until this moons. they even said marketing won't really start before the mainnet launch and everyone is hyped up already. imagine what will happen if they start marketing = get listed on binance dex, upbit, bithumb, bittrex, etc

FTM had better move when it gets listed on Binance DEX

I don't trust yellow jews, but damn, I'm not exactly angry about Binance DEX, let's do this, crypto needs "fame" - good or bad, Apple and Microsoft are "famous" and that's why they pull down the $$$, they are just software and hardware companies, normally boring stuff, but they are "famous" and household names

Binance Dex will migrate to Fantom once they see how amazing Bitmax Dex runs on it.

Attached: 1554609735137.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Fuck this shitcoin, enjoy your bags.
I clicked because of f-4 phantom.
This is now an f-4 phantom appreciation thread.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SB8g_efiKMg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGRptC_WZmQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVAYnM7pwY