Is there any more based in crypto?

Don't think so

Attached: based.png (1256x604, 185K)

BASED

He's literally a prodigy and the most sensible major player in the crypto space

Caring about the welfare of a mentally ill retard who lost more than 1MM in btc is the opposite of based. This social preening is the height of faggotry.

Attached: theworldagainstCSW.jpg (720x720, 218K)

He's probably making more than that everyday.

(and I'm a poorfag, hold me frens)

And then fucking mccormack goes
>We can club together, that’s half a million now
Which pretty much wiped out any respect he had earned from me for btfoing creg. What a massive retard.

last year binance made $448 millions in profits.
just about 1.23 millions a day.

CZ to jail, fucking Chinese scammer.

Satoshi has 1 million bitcoins. He wouldn't give a fuck about 50 more.

>CEO of scamcoin central
>friends with Justin Scum
>based
Nope.

>prove you control 1m btc and crash the market just for $250k
yikes

Based Chinaman insuring the cost of outing a faggot scammer

holy fucking shit i will literally never stop using binance because of this absolute basedness

CZ+Justin Sun=The China Hustle

The absolute state of biz, completely infiltrated by micropenis sucking slant eyes

BASED

Yeah you put my post in wrong category

stay poor gweilo

>Creg BTFO yet again
s-s..s-tiff

everyone who got chinked before knows they're always to be mistrusted, but this CZ dude seems to be on some other level, they way he engages with the community and actually owning the biggest crypto exchange.

>citation needed

>bsv holders SEETHING

hes making like 10m a fucking day u plebs u think he cares about some pocket change

ever heard of money laundering? ever heard of chinese money laundering? ever heard of chinese laundering money in crypto?

This chink is just a front for the Chinese government, reminder ALL big enterprises in China have government money and approval.

cope

As in every other country

>implying i hold bsv
Never have never will, cant w8 for u retards to get absolutely destroyed when your gook idol mtgox exit scams u idiots

you do know that bitcoin is over if he moves something from the genesis wallets right ?

China has 29 million paid or volunteer shills.

Attached: 29-million-Chinese-Trolls.png (1585x826, 260K)

Lol all these scam coins. Just buy DGTX, LMC and CSP. Get rich and live Jewish. Also check em

Attached: 1519286735063.png (963x966, 809K)

Lmao love cz

Excuse me but, given this humongous marketing workforce, who would be the retard that doesn't invest in chinese products? I didn't know they had such an army but now that I do I will pay closer attention.

Dude is literally a multi billionaire at this point, 250k is literally nothing to him.

his promise is just as good as justin sun with tesla

Buy very comfy ramennoodle ag comfiest currynigger hodl in all eu.

Attached: 1555871250322.png (796x1060, 407K)