Femanon here

Femanon here.

I just bought some BTC on coinbase.

Besides just buying and holding other coins with it, what can I do with my BTC to make profit?

i'm looking for something high risk, high reward.

Thanks guys.

Attached: webcamphoto83.jpg (600x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primexbt.com/?signup=87246
medium.com/@moon3d/announcing-moon3d-55f8b29b89e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can leverage trade your BTC at 100x so when the price of BTC goes up 1% you double your money.

primexbt.com/?signup=87246

SHOW ME THOSE TITS

Attached: grenade.png (271x263, 116K)

Nothing just hold

send the BTC to bitmex and open a short trade at 25x no stop loss

Nice referral link

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

tits or gtfo

this seems interesting...

you probably have a big forehead. NEXT

Bean Cash

tits or gtfo

why are your lipss all retarded 'n shieet?

Post your address sweetie and i'll send you 1 bitcoin :)

You're so hot babe can I perhaps get a contact address?

I don't

post feet since bobs arent allowed

Yes, and if it goes down 1% you lose all your money.

>I just bought some BTC on coinbase.
how much we talking ?

Attached: meoe0s30030333.png (500x281, 107K)

You can come work for me and make BTC. I'll treat you right bitch ;)

Attached: butters sales pitch.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

hello

It's supposed to be a secret you shitstain.

Imagine living in a world in which you'd have to tell everyone your gender in order to get advice from a group of strangers on a Romanian palinka destillery board.

I don't see ur gender helping you in any way.

Enjoy getting PajeetShilled

kek

thanks for the sell signal

$500 worth. My dad gave me $500 for my birthday and said I had to put it into stocks but I convinced him to let me buy bitcoin.

Pls be in london

you look like a fish woman.

>doens't know she will be swarmed by an army of thirsty betas in 5 minutes flat

Kill yourself, whore.

>high risk high reward

Go buy a million scratch tickets

trade all your BTC for LINK and hold, dont hold it on an exchange, learn how to use a hardware wallet and send your LINK to that wallet via Myetherwallet. hold and buy a house in a year or 2.

Buy espers on yobit
guaranteed moon

>i'm looking for something high risk, high reward.
posting a big pair of tits in the op is high risk and low reward behaviour.
open an exchange account and buy half a dozen shitcoins, it dozen matter which ones you go for as theres zero fucking logic moving any of these prices.

You see this shit? THIS SLUT?
IT is time to sell. This was exaclty what happend last time at the top at the bull run .
SELL, SELL ,SELL, SELL.
Someone post that picture with all the holes flooding biz in 2018 asking what to do.

SHIT

goys does this mean we're dumping tomorrow?

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

POST FEET BITCH!!!!

just because you are a virgin doesn't mean i'm a slut.

This must be a larp. How old are you?

300 comment thread.

this
op listen to this user
everyone is trying to shill shitcoins and gambling on exchanges
espers is a long term high gain hold

Hodl until the halving next year. Easy 5x on your initial investment.

He's just edited the timestamp you brainlets
Classic

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU REAL? ARE YOU AN ACTUAL FEMANON ON Jow Forums?!!
For fucks sake, you’re like a perfect woman, I would literally pay all my money just to have a small chance of smelling your sweaty little asshole. Please, consider this offer. I will send you 1 whole BTC and then pay you for a flight to my house (I’m from Nevada), we will spend together a week (more if you want!), we can go hiking, watch some movies (preferably anime) and then perhaps something more? Not gonna put any pressure on you, don’t worry. I just need one thing: small little yes.. and then also a contact so we can arrange this?
I love you, please reply .. I am lonely

Attached: 49CE03DE-9E08-47E9-91D2-32D4946A3F37.jpg (217x200, 13K)

im literally asking for things that arent coins to just hold forever. the only helpful person so far was the prime xbt thing

Why do you guys give this fat and unattractive girl any sort of attention?

buy holochain at $0.0014
wait 2-5 years for mainstream adoption
sell at $0.10-0.50
retire

not sure why i let you in on this... maybe because i am drunk and in a good mood. consider this your easter holiday present

Attached: eric.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I DO know.

What's more pathetic? Attention whoring on an incel board or incels giving her attention in hope to talk with her?

Attached: 1547078614054.jpg (672x787, 219K)

BUY BAT FOR FUCK'S SAKE BTC IS A SINKING SHIIIIIIIIP

holy shit lol

i'm real

Attached: IMG_98295782.jpg (450x600, 59K)

you can buy gold from the royal mint or somewhere

so you want to gamble
buy scratch offs

this

kek

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

please answer this why does your cock hatch look retarded. I looks like they have downs. Do you have downs?

how many dicks have you taken?

i would pay lots of money to fuck your brains out

>I just bought some BTC on coinbase.

>$500 worth

Awesome port (portfolio). Great choice. Solid distribution. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge your porfolio gets. Thanks for the motivation.

Post tits, whore.

yooo just hold it.

Attached: !.jpg (689x795, 74K)

ok so how do I actually make money with this?

real ugly, and bitch i told you to buy LINK, it is a literal forever hold.

congrats bro’. you talked some silly girl into your self interest. broad is the way that leadeth.

You don't. You can actually lose more money than you put in on leveraged trades. Telling you that this is an option is like handing a flame thrower to a kid who just wants to mow the lawn.

CHECKED

Attached: 1551013070090.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

Checked

Deposit some btc into your account and watch the tutorial videos on the site. They explain how to use it.

Will this /b/ tier thread get to 100 or will the janny actually do it’s job
Let’s find out!

are you a virgin?
if not please seln your btc, leave my crypto pure of degeneracy.
thanks
if virgin then based

Attached: 1554625982632.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

If you want to make money there is one coin you must buy it is called bolt on IDEX do not buy the other coin shilled here they are all scams

OH NO
THE THOTS HAVE COME BACK
WE'RE GOING DOWN SUB 2K
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 1554337701486.jpg (1600x1200, 1.38M)

I wish I could be a cute girl

nice legs are nice but that forehead idk man...

As you can see the hole directly tries to prove herself worthy by boasting about her sexual position.

no tits
pass

>thinking Jow Forums will do anything for you
lurk 3 years before posting

why dont u just prostitute yourself? think about it, you can charge 200/hr and fuck 5 dudes a day

HE WAS RIGHT

Attached: 1552085252403.jpg (228x221, 17K)

Yeah I got a 3 day ban for saging a LINK thread once, meanwhile some underage b& attention seeking thotposter comes and posts *tee hee i'm a gril btw ;)* and Jannies cum their pants.

Jannies on Jow Forums are literal autistic stinky linkies. Pathetic.

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Good job!
My advice to you is don't make too many purchases on Coinbase, because they charge a fee for every crypto purchase.
Also: since you're interested in diversifying your portfolio, do the following
>research a coin before buying -how long has it been around is a good indicator of whether it is a scam or a currency by now
>know that some coins are hyped up by personalities -avoid those
>some coins may be a total gamble but may be worth it, because gambling
>some coins will net you more free coins over time -research airdrops
Good luck femanon. My wife is 50% BAT 30% ETH and 20% BTC right now and she is currently NEETing it up playing Lego Lord of the Rings because she made it with crypto. Hopefully you stay pure and make yourself happy one day

I’d love to be a mod for here and start banishing all the garbage but I personally believe if I did this board would have maybe 10 threads up at any given time that’s how minimal moderation is here now fucking retarded
Does Reddit pay their mods?

Don't leverage trade.. and certainly not x100, everyone that leverage trade have experienced getting liquidated, if you are inexperienced you will get liquidated and loss your money.

why did you tell that you have boobs, really not an adantage here, prolly one or more serial killers on this board.

buy some bitcoins and hold them for 3 years -> profit; this is already being considered as high risk investment, anything else is gambling, you basically can't win

thanks for at least being nice, but like I said multiple times, I am not asking about coins to buy and hold.

THIS. IS. MY. DREAM. COME. TRUE!!!!

What do you say to my offer sweetheart? I changed my offer now that I’ve seen your toned body that I absolutely adore. I will send you 2 BTC! Please leave a contact and I promise you that the week spent with me will be the best time of your life

>Yeah I got a 3 day ban for saging a LINK thread once
based Jannies

Hi, ignore the trolls

Do not margin trade or leverage.
I would split that $500 into $250 and buy BitcoinSV.

If you read the Bitcoin Whitepaper you will see that BSV follows the orignal whitepaper.

I wish you well.

Go to Poloniex and send $250 of your BTC to there and buy some BSV

Or if you have Android phone - Download a app called Handcash, and you can safely transfer and store your Bitcoin SV there

Can I ask how did you come across Biz

There are more women on here but because you are clinically creepy we never mention it

seriously get some help

ITS FAKE

ITS SOME GUY EDITED TIMESSTAMP

SAGE

stupid faggts

You lose your money with that. Just buy Link with your btc.

kek

>I lack a functioning brain

>some random roastie posting her face on Jow Forums
fuck we're gonna dump hard aren't we?
also tits or gtfo

Attached: 1449448685760.png (241x221, 85K)

You will lose money on that primexbt shit, it's basically gambling. But then again 500$ is lunch money. I do have a way to double your money quickly but it has nothing to do with "investing"

Attached: 1528817163448.jpg (599x449, 38K)

if you dont want to hold, play a game medium.com/@moon3d/announcing-moon3d-55f8b29b89e4 you can X your investment and also loose everything

and clean your fucking room!

If you buy ETH you can open a long position by creating a CDP with it and buy even more ETH or something else with it. The stability fee is retarded right now though

The thots have arrvied, the bear is upon us

did I not literally say I was looking for something high risk high reward? is everyone here completely illiterate?

Leverage trading is for people who like a small bit of risk with a huge potential upside. Listen to this man.

Women buying Bitcoin and showing themselves like whores they are is the perfect sell signal you could ever have

BSV is too big, if you only have 500$ and want to make some money with it.. you need to buy shit that is outside top 100 - preferably outside top 250.