What's the future of transportation?

>19th century: trains & ships
>20th century: cars & planes & high-speed trains
>21st century: ??

Will we see a new type of transportation in this century? Is Elon Musk's underground tunnel actually work?

Attached: kuazxemymbrbhdxolkyr.jpg (1280x716, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video974906/rocco_siffredi_toilet_fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The new rocket that he's proposing to build as a fast way of transportation on earth and/or to mars is something we'll probably see before the end of the century. I'd say 80 years is enough to see that happen and I can see its economic value. You could use similar technology to bring minerals from outer space and whatnot.

21st century: candida mutated fungus colonies 98% of all humans

Imagine dunking her face in that toilet over and over and every time she comes up for air you shove your cock in her mouth

Maybe rental avatars so you can walk around in other places without actually traveling anywhere.

kek

THIS IS HOW I MAKE MONEY FROM FUCK PROSTITUTE I SEE NOW

Cars that work on coal. Oil is running out, but we still have some coal left, so the future will us be driving cars on coal.

Attached: 2523236.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Everything is digital in the 21st century. Traveling was just a fad. Anything you want to do or see can be done in the comfort of your home. So really the answer is to invest in VR tech.

IDK about you guys but I kinda wanna fuck her while she licks the toilet.

Attached: 1539048500170.png (1365x2048, 826K)

The day I can feel myself cumming inside 18 year old asian girl from comfort of my couch is day I agree with you

The eternal white woman

Combine this with vr goggles and we're basically already at that point technologically.

Attached: 1555207043528.webm (420x420, 2.65M)

Are chinks the masters of NoFap? won't do it even for medical reasons

Attached: funny110.gif (500x349, 906K)

21st century: Indian dudes on 1970's mopeds

Based

it would help me more if a cute nurse flashed a pair of tiddies than fucking r2d2

why would you want toilet water all over your cock. gross

How is sticking your dick in that thing less embarrassing than using your hand?

xvideos.com/video974906/rocco_siffredi_toilet_fuck
best i can do...

First thing I thought of as well, oldie but a goodie

Western civ is too busy transfusing all of its blood to brown people to make any more big leaps. Hopefully the chinks sort this all out after whites have gone extinct.

shreck has been looking for you fiona

Id break it for sure, what meetup kikes for

Drones

Kelly Wells did this too. I'm sure it's easy to find

No

Yep.

Attached: step_right_up_step_right_up.jpg (781x1000, 61K)

Maybe its cultural. Like fapping is gay, but fucking inaminate objects is alpha as fuck