Nano is Bitcoin that works

>Nano
>works

btc is NOT bitcoin

glad you can read

no shit
youtube.com/watch?v=u-i_mTwL-FI&feature=youtu.be&t=2072

glad you're this bright

>Being such a scam coin you change your name and logo completely to try and confuse people

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>useless is clear,visible and there for everybody to use
>scam

brainlet lmao

>not just change name and logo
>but change name to something already trustworthy within crypto space in order to trick people into conflating your brand with another

That is a such a retarded statement. Bitcoin's current capacity is not even being used right, no where near where it was in dec 17. The current total amount of bitcoin transactions will be a drop in the bucket compared to future tx rate. Once 1m+ people/day are trying to open lightning channels, block size was increased or some other method used to accommodate this, the current amount of transactions will be a tiny in comparison. In the meantime, the current bitcoin capacity is fine. Fees are in the cents and its easy for people to run their own full lightning nodes. Use all the tx you want its a free market.

>Fees are in the cents and its easy for people to run their own full lightning nodes. Use all the tx you want its a free market.
Because nobody fucking uses it for anything.

Kek, imagine having to cuck yourself so that others with "priority" transactions can have the mempool. If this was asked if visa or debit card holders people would drop that shit and raise hell. Btc core is a fucking joke

>its easy for people to run their own full lightning nodes
The Lightning Network will never look like they make it seem in the demos. It won't be all these channels going from Alice to Bob to John to Adam to Starbucks, it'll be Alice to Blockstream Meganode to Starbucks, or Alice to Blockstream Meganode to Adam. No reasonable person will have like 20 different LN channels open when on-chain tx's cost ten bucks and you have to close the channel and open a new one when you want to shift balances from one channel to another.

reading this makes me even more comfy holding BCH

Attached: 1506230265048.jpg (250x329, 15K)

you mean bsv?

Attached: 153252469.jpg (350x372, 22K)

no, no he doesn't

There will probably be mega nodes but they will be run by non-profits or universities and the like as they won't be very profitable due to competition, and there is no way to put in barriers or pay walls like banks currently do. The nodes have no power they just collect tiny fees in exchange for processing transactions.

>still thinks btc core is Bitcoin
stay poor lad

Attached: 88DED06C-0E3C-4B79-BFC6-FE233E64B268.png (768x192, 26K)

I think he does.

Attached: stifff.jpg (576x506, 29K)

sv keks still alive and shitposting
i had hopes not much but some that after the delist you pajeets all gonna disappear and start shilling other shitcoins.

>from 65 to 56 by a single sentence uttered by a chink
if you don't like it stiff!

I am pretty sure he doesn't.

Woke.

glad you're correct

Imagine believing Lightning works. Also imagine supporting this banking layer goldsmith 2.0 IOU scam.

Attached: 1555459975111.png (1400x1297, 1.99M)

Its why they're called Corecucks.

>$300 node
>When lightning is supposed to be for the poor

This shit is going to Sub $1k

the absolute state
BTC is done

100% this

LN is literally the banking solution to bitcoin. Core devs should be lined up and shot unironically.

Attached: All Peers lead to Hubs.png (1765x957, 1.21M)

This is the reason why that dumbass Craig is so hated. He might be a drama queen but he raises real issues about king shitcoin. Core bagholders are triggered because they know he's right, core has been castrated and the bankers wear the balls around their neck.

>year 2025
>btc is 1MM
>transaction fees are literally thousands of dollars and take weeks to get onto a block
>just open a channel bro

kys faggot. What is going to happen is banks are going to offer "bitcoin" services and you'll just spend from the payment channels they give you.

The eternal Corecuck... Something seriously needs to be done. These people are dangerous.

Its unironically just a raspberry pi. These people are dangerously retarded.

>7 posts by this ID
>32 Replies total
>17 posters total

negative ROI cope

Thanks for the (You)s.

at least the ones that want to decrease the block size. i'm all in, i could even source the guns probably.

>post sauce fag, this looks like larping

So your argument against bitcoin core is that one day it will be worth 1mil per coin and therefore too expensive to open a channel, so in order to keep up with massive demand, bitcoin banks will loan out lightning network liquidity on already established channels?
Thanks fren just bought 100k

Yes and you'll never have a decentralized sound money system.

Reminder Bitcoin is obsolete is going to be replaced.

You just admitted it will be worth 1mil per coin dude so what exactly is your point? And the crap you just said is untrue because decentralization is actually going to improve now that asics are reaching silicon density limits. Bitcoin is sound money

Subversive bitcoin cash shill thanks a lot

Do you Lightning faggots even realize you won't be on the blockchain? Serious question. There was a very specific problem blockchain solved, by taking people off it that problem will go back to being unsolved.

>You just admitted it will be worth 1mil per coin dude so what exactly is your point?
THE PRICE THO

Give me a break. Bitcoin Segwit will absolutely reach that price, because people are retarded and don't realize what they're doing.

Lightning is secured by the blockchain, so double spend is not possible.

Buy comfy ramennüdle ag comfiest pajeet hodl in all of comfortville.

Attached: 1555884918376s.jpg (249x249, 5K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

No it fucking isn't. Lightning's entire purpose is to subvert the blockchain. People lose Lightning funds all the time and the system isn't trustless otherwise the use of Watchtowers wouldn't be required to monitor the payment channels for fraud.