New to crypto

Rate my bag

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-130119.png (1440x2960, 118K)

If past trends repeat, you're in great shape for the next year.

If the chink continues to try and fuck things up, in a less good position

rate my bag

pretty good and low-risk long term investment

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-230316.jpg (1080x2280, 437K)

Ethereum = chink pump and dump

Not bad user, you will make it

I plan to buy 1-2 eth a month from now on if we see a price drop. wish I could do more but Im poor

If you have time you could start swinging shitcoins to increase your stack. You should make 32ETH your goal so you can stake in the future.

Attached: rtgtrks0s6t21.jpg (2268x3609, 896K)

32 eth is the plan minus swing trading. I dont have the experience or the balls for that lol

Attached: 1519112315853.jpg (610x424, 170K)

>yeah man, just stake your 32 ETH for a return of 1 ETH per year! You'll definitely make it!

When eth is $20k, it'll be worth it

>paying for jewlta pro
>one point fifty nine bitcoin

Not gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-152712_Delta.jpg (1440x2960, 795K)

Not bad for newbie.

How did you not fall for 21321333 "next eth" and "eth2" shills lol...basicly you allready did betetr than half of biz...

Most are pnd shitcoins lol

0 LINK YIKES

buy chainlink $1000 eoy

Link stinks and is for chinks

Good stuff. Don’t fall for the fud. 99% of this board are brainless neets. Hold those tight and wait for 2022.

This is the least risky investment, but it's not rewarding

Will you be able to stake ETH on coinbase?

buy lition for your first 10x

what app is that frien?

unironically not bad for your first purchase. You may want to diversify as you put more in, but DCA into BTC/ETH/XMR and you'll be good

Delta!

Imagine being a comfy currynigger & hodling comfiest comfy majestic silver stocks?

Attached: 1555871250322.png (796x1060, 407K)

thx

dumb/10
ETH is a shitcoin. Even in the best case scenario it will do maybe a 10x while other coins are doing 100x's.

it's delta you filthy monkey

>he doesn’t know majority ofbillion dollar companies interested in blockchain are working with eth
Get rekt dumbfuck

>he doesn't know that their scaling solutions are too complicated to implement
Typical normie "investor" who doesn't understand the tech.

>he didn’t go to ethCC
>mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
>PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
>Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
>plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
>WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc. (this wont be big if you arent a dev, but as a dev myself, let me tell you this is huge; majority of devs that go to eos, go there because they can use wasm).
Typical dumb faggot who holds a shitclone of eth

>All these promises and maybes for two years+
>still no visible progress
>not just investing in EOS which already does everything ETH aspires to do and has developers flocking to it
>m-muh blockchain religion
>b-but my reddit circlejerk said EOS was a scam
kek. If you listened a year ago you could have tripled your ETH stack at least.

Attached: bananafingers.jpg (419x480, 53K)

>he's holding ETH in 2019
LOL

Lmfao I knew you’d be an EOS holder. Centralized pedocoin, you did great!!! Fucking Kek. Btw, I don’t buy eth, I win it all in crypto games. So I actually 50x’d my stack, not tripled. Fucking faggot normie kys

Attached: 086B4B57-3375-4EB0-8810-000BCEDE8D5F.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Yeah he should wait until eth is 1k to buy.. right?

it must really suck holding ETH bags. you're all so emotional and angry, not to mention delusional

Which app is that?

delta

99% better than a diversified portfolio of the soon to be dumped shitcoins constantly shilled on here

Fucking awful. No DGTX? LMC? CSP? XLM? EOS? You will die broke

Check em

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1536, 252K)

i am unironically thinking about going full OP plan too. i already started with 1 ETH. should i buy up to a $1000 USD worth of it and daytrade shitcoins.

whats the name of the app?

>New to crypto
Then you're beating 90% of crypto holders. We're all down...from initial.

Unironically one of the best bags I have seen on a rate my bag.

fuck you nigger