LITION (LIT)

How was Lition (LIT) so much under the radar? Probably one of the strongest fundamentals and A+ teams in crypto under 4million market cap?

Twitter is waking up. This guy has 230k followers and twitted this.

I see Lit at least 2-2.5X by end of May.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 4.11.44 PM.png (1250x1402, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/icnjuergenmueller/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCAM. SHOW ME ON SAP WEBSITE WHERE IT SHOWS THEY ARE PARTNERS WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT

sirs, please do the needful.

Attached: 1554951781500.jpg (1024x546, 143K)

Mr. Patel is a highly respected crypto-currency scientist.
He shouldn't have to "prove" anything, as he is a trusted by the community, and you should trust him too, Sir.

Imagine how cringe the team must feel when they see these retarded shill posts...

I understand how butthurt you but...

linkedin.com/in/icnjuergenmueller/

This guy is the CTO and executive board member with global responsibility for technology and innovation across SAP, the world's largest provider of enterprise application software. In his linked in, he says he is working with Lition for 1 year as an advisor. You are saying Lition is a scam?

Sorry to see how desperate you are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 4.17.32 PM.png (1616x1140, 1022K)

BOLT bridgade.

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)
>CEO worked for bitconnect for 8 years
LITION A GREEN ENERGY GERMAN BASEMENT SCAM

THIS IS THE Jow Forums PUMP AND DUMP PROJECT FOR APRIL AND EARLY MAY

Seriously, don't get fooled. Same shill tactics as with the previous four projects that got anons to lose 30%-50% each time.

This is probably the worst FUD i have ever seen on biz, you copy-paste this shitty grammer rant on every Lition thread despite every single point being false and easily proven false
>CEO worked for bitconnect for 8 years
Bitconnect wasn't even around for 8 years
you are literally the most retarded fudder I have ever seen this is the definition of shit-tier fudding

stop shilling thsi fucking shitcoin without explaining what the fuck it does. "OH WOW HOW DID THIS SHITCOIN GO UNDER THE FUCKING RADAR? JESUS CHRIST. GEE I WONDER HOW. WHEN LITERALLY NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IT DOES, NOT EVEN OP!"

this

only brainlets that bought the top lost money

This. Ask these people what it does and it's always a bunch of keywords and how it's "something that sucks, but better". It's like Etherum, but better. It's what shitcoin #59741 wanted to be, but better.

Hey BOLT bridgade! Do we have to explain once again?

Lition is a blockchain infrastructure and dApp developer, with 20 employees mostly based in Berlin. Lition’s new blockchain infrastructure addresses key commercial and business issues that have prevented blockchain networks from reaching widespread mainstream adoption so far. With scalable public-private blockchain and ‘deletable’ data features, the Lition network allows businesses and large enterprises to bring innovative blockchain applications to the mass-market that are legally compliant. Lition is actively working with the German Government to provide a technical solution for the issuance of security tokens.

Attached: 1555746813073.png (1280x720, 514K)

SAP is a fuming pile of garbage and it's a known fact

>only brainlets that bought the top lost money
If you buy-in when the mass shilling starts, you already bought the top. People who are shilling bought LIT on 4/17 or before.

Attached: DzcGU5cUUAAuQE-.jpg (640x723, 30K)

In fact, if you bought LIT when they first started shilling it, you're already at a 20% loss.

Lition is the best crypto to get listed on Idex since Holochain. It's NOT Fantom. It's NOT LTO. It's NOT Own.

>patel

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."

LITION IS GERMANCUK scam anons buy RLC FRENCH RELIABLE COIN

LITERALLY DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LITION YOU IDIOT

pls stop posting this copypasta
cunt

Attached: 1534234452767.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

damn this is legit, is now a good time to buy in or do you guys think there's more ICO dumpage to come? Happens sometimes when ICO holders lose patience when it doesn't moon

I got this great idea to get these dumbass 4chin to buy our bags. Ok so I'll start a topic and we pretend we dont know each other, then you reply with some information and you third guy will respond with shieeet this seem like a legit coin. Hahahha fuck oath we going to get these 4chin money for sure!

Samefagging BOLTtard