He is browsing biz

toppest of keks

Attached: IMG_20190421_222717.jpg (1062x624, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxnY-QTUGU
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roosh you suck
fuck you and your milk toast cuckery

kek he's probably the retard that keeps posting threads about the death of the 'PUA industry'

Clown-pepe memery is mainstream now. Completely detached from biz as the "clown world" shittery never came from biz to begin with.

who is this fag?

why? Jow Forums was a big part of the eth shill campaign back in the day

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
>1.2m views
>muh secrit biz meme

it's all over twitter. that's where it comes from.

he bought btc at 19k though

It was created on biz, than migrated with the "clown world" thing attached to it basically everywhere

Is it fair to judge the opinions of a person on how well he traded? There must be some correspondence.

We have a girl here now , our board is moving up into the stratosphere of culture

Attached: u2JXW1fPQIgmXGn0JY2wtpOr2JESTmqzRsh9RfgX1kYPrqoHkssSEMQKc5hpTpBsniTNFXtt5Bq3anFNoe3D=w429-h343-nc.jp (429x343, 33K)

no. it was made on twitter months before it ever came here.

Literally who

Any links?

go through bobonics timeline

He looks much less JUSTed than I last saw him

clown world's a reddit meme. hint it's from MDE.
that's the state of Jow Forums these days, nu-newfags and Jow Forums migrants who appreciate shit memes like clown world and NPC.

great. we're talking about the honkler specifically

Sorry who is this guy?>???

The image was created separate from the "clown world" concept. It was a pure biz production - with assorted copypasta that's not used now.

what an absolute fucking shit "meme", and always has been. Subhuman, discord tier. Would gladly concede this horrible Jow Forums-tier meme to Plebbit. Not even remotely clever or funny and will be forgotten just like all the other forced memes

makes a lot of sense that Jow Forums and LINK brainlets clung onto this fucking low IQ cringefest of a meme

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

roosh said 4-5 years ago we are the redpilled generation. meh.

Roosh is GREAT! Independent thinker. Came from Jow Forums. Jews hate him. Banned from Amazon, AirBnB, Uber, Coinbase, you name it, just because he is telling the truth about Jews and standing up against our evil overlords operating in the shadows. Every single person hating on Roosh is a flaming homo. Fact.

Hey Roosh. Like your stuff. Bought some of your books. Will buy some more.

Attached: 9026D073-017C-4E8F-B959-C162AF9CF216.jpg (1242x1538, 531K)

Sorry pal, I am not him. I am Norwegian. Beklager, jeg er ikke Roosh. But he is standing up for Western Civilization so I support him, plus I like his content. Great guy. He took the Godpill as well.

Attached: Church Lake Bled.png (744x718, 835K)

Clown World is from My Posting Career, retard.

Roosh is a fucking degenerate fucking paki rat.

>A Jew on Jow Forums
>Browsing Jow Forums and rubbing hands
*Imagine my shock.

Found the Jew.

Attached: dgfd.jpg (714x644, 62K)

Roosh is the male equivalent of a roastie. The guys 40 something with no kids and whines about how he can't settle down anymore cause all women are whores.

Jew?

He is an Iranian paki rat that is no longer relevant. He clings onto his edginess supported by his hordes of fatclap betas that look like pic related. He promotes degeneracy by treating women from Eastern European countries like dehumanised fuck toys. Now he is 40+, can't get laid cause he can't leverage the novelty of being a fatclap post-Soviet countries anymore, and tries anything to stay relevant.

Everyone hates him for a reason. Because he is a total fucking faggot.

Attached: mystery03.jpg (539x533, 40K)

>is no longer relevant.
Sure. He got banned from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc, because he is so super irrelevant, ryte? That makes sense for you? His mom is Armenian, great country:
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxnY-QTUGU
>He promotes degeneracy by treating women from Eastern European countries like dehumanised fuck toys
No, he was helping shy/semi-dysfunctional men to be more interesting and attractive for women. The principles work for all men, so I guess he helped a lot of normal men as well.
> Now he is 40+, can't get laid cause
I believe he will find his 7 virgin and be happy, if he can turn off his PuA autopilot. Those girls will notice and not like that at all. But I see his chances as good.
>Everyone hates him for a reason.
Not true, and even if so, why would I care what other thinks? You sound super-gay and bitter. What personal trauma do you have to trigger that?

Have you seen the absolute state of his forum?

I just had a look now after a long time. For the best laughs check out the "datasheets" reports of betas that go out to nightclubs and stand in corners avoiding eye contact then writing fanfiction of slaying bitches the next morning. Absolute jokes.

He will die unmarried, with no children, alone. Look at how blackpilled his posts are becoming. I predict suicide soon.

nope. its from /tv/.

Your posts say more about you than anyone else. Hope you will turn around your life, buddy. Wish you all the best.

Shouldn't you be out getting your bangs Roosh?

Next bang on the menu is a self-inflicted .45 to your cranium

I literally bought my first Bitcoin back in 2015 after reading about it on RoK. Thank you money rooshv! You have the best Bangs!

Reminder: The AlphaBay founder donated to this guy

Lmao

But the AlphaBay founder was busted and they used parallel construction to make it look like he left his silly Pimpwhatever email header in the email, when in reality they probably used some Tor day zero or w.e. that no one knows about yet

And on that note:

This bitch is a HB 3/10 max. An easy bang for me. Simple case of Bait, Hook, Reel, Release then Hit her with the flipped positive Neg and slowly work my way in and oscillate into being AMOG (Alpha male of group), maximise chances of #Close by using the Compliance Test and slipping into the C&F routine (Cocky & Funny). Next slap her with a Bitch Shield while I analyse her BL and try to avoid falling into any traps her BBF (beta boyfriend) might fall into himself since I want to BMOG him while he's not there. If she gives me any trouble I'll pull out the Don Juan special Grand Master style and force EC (emotional connection) before pushing for the Fuck Close.

If she has AWD then I simply know she's JAW and ditch, she probably doesn't have Survival and Reproduction Value anyway but if it's an SDL (same day lay, for the layman) then I'd SUAL and Check the Buying Temperature and Buy at the spike for a quick turn around. Bang! Easy.

>having shitty Iranian paki genes where you need to resort to this level of autism

No idea what the fuck this thread is about but this is such good pasta that I just turned Italian.

Cope harder Mutt
Wrote it myself for /brit/, unironically

holy shit this sounds autistic af
whats your body count kek

Attached: 724247.png (492x419, 470K)

You /brit/? Check out the Newcastle upon Tyne datasheet thread on persianpaki's site for a laugh.

>a latin-lover from some south american shithole and an fatclap wearing a 3 piece suit with pocket square go out on the pull in the fucking Toon

Absolute cringe read

I'm monkmode reformed virgin now

Nah I mean /brit/ from the int board, it's the fastest general (most posters) on the whole site at this point. But post link to it and I will anyway

He's probably Roosh trying to remain relevant.

>Next bang on the menu is a self-inflicted .45 to your cranium
Yes, very scary, little asshole. Go seek professional help, psycho. You need it, badly. I have no idea why you hate Roosh, but clearly it is due to your own mental problems. And please do come and try anything to me like "a self-inflicted .45 to your cranium", it would be a pleasure for me for me to detect and meet you. Believe me, I will find you before you find me and the law will be on my side. Good luck, homo.

>I have no idea why you hate Roosh
Roosh is a conman who made a fortune selling snake oil and false hope to beta males.

“Tell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so.”
But he is a faggot anyway

I remember reading his first book and I don't think there was anything wrong in that one. Seemed reasonable, considering the shit Return of the Kings were churning out. PUAs in general are scam artists though.

Except for Heartiste Chateau. Every time I had trouble with texting or potential dating snafus, I use his examples and guidance and it works out every time. But then again, he doesn't have a subscription model nor a book ready to be shilled.

>Roosh is a conman who made a fortune selling snake oil and false hope to beta males.
I never had the need to used game, I was looking for different type of girls, but it works. Don't fool yourself. Show me how you logically reached your conclusion. Give me your thought-process, but you have nothing, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Steve Jackson is the Meme Maester

Attached: cover_lg.jpg (404x675, 119K)