Rip eth

Rip eth

Attached: Screenshot_20190421_215918.jpg (1080x295, 69K)

Lol scams that pnd-ed eth moving where they belong =chinkstan

>rip eth

Attached: 1555067789935.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Wow, Ethereum killer no. 56? Except this on doesn't even have smart contracts. Hmmm...

Really... what kind of tokens want to be on a chain without smart contract capabilities? You can just move the tokens around and use them as currency and that's it. USDT and USDC are possible canditates to go on BNB.

oof
the eth house of cards won't stand up to this little gust

Attached: tenor-26.gif (400x224, 939K)

that font gave me cancer

Let me make roadmap for you newfags:

>ico on eth= 89% its scam
>ico on bnb= 89% its scam
>ico on eth, moving rc20 to bnb= going for 1 last pump=scam 100%
>ico on eth,moving to EOS= VCpayed=100% scam
>ico on eth, moving to xlm =can be legit reson, there are some technical merits 75% its scam
>ico on eth, moving to trx=100% scam or payed

Questions?

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

don't get it, what are you trying to shill me? quit speaking in code faggot

*sounds of eth fags emptying their bags*

>Haha no you wrong bro

why does binance need their own chain? Are they trying to chink us?

>ico on eth, moving to trx
Lmaoo do people seriously buy into crap like this

Yes, but I don't think it'll work

I hope ETH goes down to double digits so I could buy 30 of em.

binance shillers is getting worst than bsv

CZ is getting too cocky. It's gonna bite binance in the ass

Based!

I'm already holding but that'd great, I could add another 20 before liftoff

Dont correct your enemy etc

Lol Binance is a scam

Reeks of scam, but BNB will probably still pump to high heavens.

ETH is objectively a superior blockchain but BNB has a centralized scammy exchange behind it, which happens to be the biggest in the industry.

And smart contracts do what exactly?
At least with bnb chain you can dump your shitcoins for liquid tethers

it costs 100K to list a token on BNB chain
while Ethereum only costs a few dollars

Why don't they release the source code of their full node?
What are they trying to hide?

Attached: Selection_131.png (862x538, 45K)

Req

Telling you now. ETH will be abandoned. The majority of projects will think it's financially beneficial to go onto binance chain because of price pumps. Binance Chain will be nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

OK thanks for that random biz user, I'm sure your opinion is really important and special.

USDT is already moving to TRON.

I'm glad you're smart enough to recognize that. To bad most of Jow Forums isn't as smart as you are. They could learn a lot from a guy like you.

more than 90% of the actual volume on BNB is wash trading.
theres a long list of reasons that binance doesnt allow outside market analysts access to their internal trade data.

you are incredibly uninformed on the current state of development benefits from using ETH to launch your dapp/crypto etc. when ETH 2.0 gets here late 2020 and becomes the most technologically advanced crypto platform in the industry, you will have already missed out majorly. pls dont kill yourself friend, dyor, you are majorly wrong.

>migrate
absolute cringe from crypto late adopters.

you don't even realize that if a "token" is able to migrate to a centralized blockchain like binance is offering, then it has zero product or technology in the first place. it's just a fundamentally worthless funding token.

there's a reason why everybody still develops for ethereum and ethereum alone. the ico craze is over, and its never coming back, yet ethereum is still the only place for smart contract development. what do you think happens to bnb when nobody launches tokens on their network because the legal and financial landscape can never return to the days of 2016-2017?

he will undoubtedly end up in jail at some point in the future. malta isn't going to stand up to much pressure. the larger binance gets the bigger of a target it becomes, and some of the highly illegal in every first world jurisdiction stuff that is on public record forever archived online is going to come back and bite him.

not when it becomes clear only illegal securities and scams are the only projects that are forced to move there. you're delusional if you think the days of the ICO are ever coming back.

ethereum is still and will be forever (unless they screw up proof of stake) the dominant platform outside of bitcoin. there's literally no catching it with the lead thy have. if anything, removing the possibility of ICOs being launched on weak ethereum "competitors" just erodes the ability for networks like cardano, eos, tezos, neo, to compete. and that's assuming they aren't forced to shut it down under regulatory pressure.

BNB really is gonna be $100 eoy.