Post images depicting the decadence of consumerism and the industry

Post images depicting the decadence of consumerism and the industry

Attached: 45C55D28-BBDD-422E-B47B-A2EE0B89DE25.jpg (1323x1360, 520K)

>inb4 pic of OPs mum

> niggers and females on sale
consumerism is SEXIST and RACIST

Attached: 18153963-18153963-ari-straws..jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Disney got woke and made a stronk female mary sue Jedi the new heroine and immediately implemented black storm troopers with a conscience. And then they can't sell the toys.

That's the true metric of the success of a Disney movie, sale of merchandise. Not how many actually watched it. Traditionally Disney have always made way more money on merch than the actual movies, which are basically just long commercials.

And now the Star Wars interest is weaker than ever, good job Disney. Buy it up and ruin it. Plus release a flood of movies.

Attached: locked and loaded.png (905x1280, 1.68M)

Haha. MORE! I DEMAND MORE!

The worst part is that these fucking things will probably end up here Slowly rotting away for what might as well be an eternity.

Attached: img_1123.jpg (1536x2048, 359K)

Attached: 20190421_180821.png (455x455, 151K)

I remember seeing Star Wars shit plastered over milk cartons and goddamn banana stickers when Disney rebooted. The greed is fucking nuts.

Anecdotally, my GF is a star wars nut. I mean, she watches the original trilogy once every month or two, has all the games, even cried during the first of the Disney reboots. Can't even get her to see the new Star Wars movies in theaters anymore

Someone should shop the JUST hair onto her kek

>keepin 1 eye on ghosts
>keepin 1 eye on da streets

>tfw no star wars fan gf
My gf is autistic and says she doesnt have time for any tv/movies.

no wonder you're a BSV cuck

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-21 at 23.10.11.png (404x402, 215K)

There will be islands made from these pieces of trash in the future.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 3.10.48 PM.png (1499x1128, 3.5M)

Ugh

He ain't wrong about Disney though

Funko pop figures are definite proof that geek culture has become a consumerist cult.

Buying these are a step above buying LINK

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

---> Jow Forumsvaporwave

You can thank me later.

Attached: 1555884450468.jpg (1536x2048, 564K)

Is she going to throw her gloves in the pile straight away or put it in to the bin?

Attached: 770.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

Attached: 2FFDE824-1CAF-4547-88CE-9F72F272BF81.jpg (456x456, 35K)

>$770
What? Why?

I honestly don't know how you can produce more cringe than this

ask Kommie Kardashian.

Attached: commie.png (512x640, 354K)

>tfw I wanted to buy a hammer sickle t shirt when I was in middle school because I thought it looked cool

I was so cringe. Good thing I didnt go through with it. Although now I do sort of like the irony of it

I wore one of these to school every day

Attached: 81Z83GjDfHL._UY445_.jpg (337x445, 27K)

Africa, India, and China are responsible for 98% of all plastics in the ocean. Look it up. Fuck chinks and niggers.

This shit actually makes me rage.

When I take the bins out it makes me fucking rage so much how much unnecessary plastic is used in packaging of shit tier products. I hope we have a mass extinction event to cull most of the planet before it is too late.

I don't get people who are massive starwars fans, it just seems like most "fans" are only fans because it's popular now. It isn't even really that good, lore wise there are thousands of more interesting universe's, the actual movies have been consistently mediocre, even as a space fantasy setting it isn't really that interesting.

the basedboys at my work that have video game logo tattoos eat this garbage up though. It's hilarious that they think they're better than the chads because it's somehow "more intellectual" than doing something like hitting the gym.

early and often

I was a kid in the 80' so the first 3 will always be special to me. I didn't even bother seeing episode 6 in the theatre, and I haven't even rented the new ones.

>I was so cringe.
>Although now I do sort of like the irony of it
Using terms like this, you still are. Embarrassing that you think you've changed.

Same. Didn't see the prequels though. I did see the one that just turned out to be a lazy reboot of a New Hope out of curiosity and I already forgot it's name (Han died in it). Haven't gave a shit since.

People are just so desperate to be apart of something unique now because everything has been desecrated and turned into a blatant moneygrab. Normies basically ruin everything by turning it into a social hierarchical thing.

That's how my dad describes it, he sees the new star wars movies just for nostalgia I guess because he always says something like "it was alright I guess". I can tell he dislikes the modern state of it though. I guess back then when fantasy and sci fi didn't have as much traction it's understandable how the first 3 would be good shit at the time.

We get it user you're very cool

Or just a gay commiefaggot

Fucking kek

rekt. who hurt u user?