Private Equity AMA

Help feed my insatiable ego. Quick deets:

>23
>Southeast
>85k annual (over 100k in NYCbux)

Anything is fair game, including how not to be an obviously lying faggot research geek that makes maybe 70k in a good year in Jew York.

FAQ:

>woman?
Girlfriend of 5 years.

>proof?
Check filename. If you get it, you need no proof. If you don't get it, I can't help you.

>quick investment picks?
Crypto: toss a dart at 10 of the top 50 and you're basically guaranteed to at least 20x by 2023. Stocks: AMZN, DIS, T, V, MA.

>PE while only 23?
Did an IB internship, but went straight to PE analyst. Most do IB analyst then go to PE associate. Don't believe the "MUST DO IB THEN DO PE/VC/HF" memes.

Attached: index_match.jpg (248x203, 10K)

Every single person on Jow Forums makes over 70k/yr USD. Really makes you think

ib are jew leeches thanks to the federal reserve,

HOW IS BABY FORMED?

Only the ones that talk about their salary, and even then, half of them lie.

Fed saved us. J Pow is doing good work for the hand he’s dealt.

>85k annual
How do you make that little in PE? I mean it's good generally for 23, but I was expecting more.

Thoughts on Nvidia?

be honest. what does it smell like?

85k is fine in Southeast. Also, one thing to note is that everyone in every field is lazy and works less in this region. I unironically never work above 50 hours in a week. Can’t complain.

>23
>85k

larp

post a picture of your bank account balance with timestamp you larping faggot

Begone salty pajeet/spic/euroshitter.

50 hours a week! You Americans earn a piss poor hourly rate in reality.

I love how your takeaway was that I work 50 hours, which is the exact opposite of what I said. Idiot.

Begone salty NEET fat larping stormwinnie.

I think your mom is calling you to go eat your tendies

Keep projecting your pathetic reality while I finish this rep

But, idiot, you spoke about not working over 50 hours a week like it was a perk / exception. Meaning that you probably regularly work 40 - 45 hours per week. Just saying Americans have seemingly high salaries but you have to slave for it.

keep living in your fantasy world

40-45 is slaving? Where do you live, Greece?

Shouldve included a second match in the filename man, gotta have rows and columns

T consultant making 170 in the ne who misses the south

UK. 35 standard. Talk of moving to 4 day weeks. Can do compressed hours. Not really measured on hours, more achieving goals. 28 days holiday, plus can buy 10 more.

Aye, but no one says index match match.

Also, to this day, I always fuck up slightly when doing an index match from scratch. Every single time.

Still waiting for proof NEET

I mean, there’s a reason the UK’s a fucking shithole. I’m all for not totally slaving and pulling 60+ hours, but shit still needs to get done.

You dont slave at all because you are a fat neet living on mommy bucks

I wish, kiddo.

Parts of the UK are shit, same as parts of the States. We have class divide issues and it's gotten a bit 'stabby'. You have places like Detroit that are fucked, massive prescription drug issues and places like Chicago with huge gun crime problems...oh, let's not forget your high school massacres. It's hardly heaven on earth is it.

still waiting for any VALID proof, and no posting a screenshot from a cliche meme movie is not proof NEET

Still waiting OP is a larping faggot confirmed

hurrdurr here is a screenshot of a meme movie with a meme file name I m-ake 100k guys haha I s-weear *Sweats profoundly

OP is crying right now becuase his LARP was exposed

thank god for journalists like you who expose the real underbelly of our society.

Attached: HAPPENING.png (1351x975, 819K)

Real q - do you layer on some iferrors and tack on a “pls fix” for the lolz?

Several hrs have passed now and still not proof from OP

I too saw the meme. Shame I can't just pass it off to an intern while I browse /asp/