Quant

Serious discussion here, what the fuck has happened? Price is bleeding out and there's hardly any support in the order book on IDEX. 100 eth of sales will push this down another 40%.
Teams tokens are unlocking at the end of this month too I believe?

Any hope left for this shit? I was thinking of grabbing a bag here but I'm hesitant of the team dumping.

Will any of these bank partnerships ever come to fruition or was this just a cash grab that was very well marketed?

Attached: 1fcbWnGw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Because not much is going on right now. Once they reveal banks and the tier 1 exchange that's under NDA biz will fomo in again.

Was the bank thing ever real or was it just ducktales to boost the price?

It's dead for now and during the token release, there are better investments you can make on IDEX. Might be a decent pick once it's gone below 0.01 again.

gilbert hates the community and showing his wrath against removed and the gang

>once it's gone below 0.01 again.
Hahaha, I'd totally buy a shitton at that price.

Obvious scam come on user. Stop listening to street shitters here.

get your eth ready then user, because Gil unlocks tokens soon to dump

Well IF Gil is a complete scammer he isn't gonna want to dump at a shit vol low price. So even if he was a scammer he would be pumping the price.

>18% of the total supply has ALREADY been unlocked since TGE
>13% for team/advisor/staff unlocks at the end of the month
>If team wanted to sell all, why haven't they yet?
>175ETH of liquidity in books
>333k QNT bid for 1ETH at 0.000003
>55k QNT bid for 28ETH at 0.0005
>people actually believe someone would dump into these ridiculous bids
>Speculators anticipating dump have already sold, waiting for dump
>Guy in telegram says selling pressure lately was him selling for a wedding

Does anyone here actually believe the team is going to dump tokens into an illiquid market? Wouldn't they be pumping the price if that were the case?

Jesus fucking Christ there are some retards around here.

Sorry guys, gonna have to dump QNT price, need money to buy a new video game.

If the AMAs are cancelled, this project is over.

Ambrosus pulled similar Jewish tricks.

Good those fucking faggots are absolute cancer. I email him screenshots of them frequently.

I dunno what Gilbert is expecting. He says the community is unprofessional, but that is to be expected considering there is no one from the team looking after the place and it’s run by bag holding community admins. Some admins are better than others, but in the end they are just volunteers. If he doesn’t like the telegram he should just not come back and let it be 100% community run instead of turning up every 2 weeks. It’s either official or unofficial.

Binance dex is what Quant needs. If gil wont pay im leaving personally.

Quant pay for everything, have no money left, dump their tokens on the market, and will be giving out free coins to people who aren't bounties during the ICO.

The banks never came, the customers aren't real, they got tricked by fake sign ups Nd even gave demo's to members of the community thinking they were real.

And the next big hype will be that they paid big money to sponsor consensus 2019. This means absolutely nothing. Just like partnering with all their other paid for stuff. They are losing so much money on all this "marketing"

Soon they will have nothing. Their product doesn't even work on mainnets yet, and people are hyping that it may integrate BnB chain soon ...

Oh yeah, and when treasury? There is no mention of this mystical thing. It will just be a.way for Gilbert and co to cream off profits whenever a customer buys and token holders won't get a look in

if you hold Quant and believe in it, just dump and rebuy lower

Not really.

Other communities clean themselves up. They can hire a community manager that can just come in and ban all of the bad admins. Fall in and don't be a faggot or get outed as a retard or scammer.

hahaha he sold to pay for a wedding? man fuck this shit. I'll wait till 0.01

This was a meme created by Jow Forums and people got fucking meme'd, kek

To tired to fud. We all know why

now kys