Underwater welder

>underwater welder
>make $300K/yea

Attached: fuck.jpg (775x450, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlRA5TMPWZ4
youtu.be/EjZ7Cb5WDLM?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew a guy that did that. One day he went to work. Went down into the sea to fix something on an oil rig. Never resurfaced.

probably a rival oil rig got em

>space welder
>$300k per day

are you implicating any of us have anyone to live for? if so you can walk yourself right out and into reddit turbo faggot

Nah. He disappeared. He was considered dead by his family and friends. No one ever saw him again. He was married at the time and i think his wife collected a pretty good insurance policy.

hmmmm

>he’s married
>chose to disappear completely
Yep it makes sense

something to think about

You forgot
>Get DELTA V'd INTO A MILLION PIECES

Attached: 1500268287407.gif (160x160, 178K)

How the fuck does underwater welding actually kill you though. I know nothing about welding but I assume it's just scuba diving with welding?

Wait shit now I remember. Delta P hazards, I watched a documentary a long time ago

Tangled lines
Sharks
Air running out
Hypothermia
Bends
Strong waves causing you to hit head

Just some things that come to mind quickly.

Attached: china.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

prolly insurance fraud
>wife car crash next

Attached: 1553311087781.jpg (782x788, 321K)

>sharks
youtube.com/watch?v=MlRA5TMPWZ4

Fucking China

Can they go even a single day without some sort of over the top rube golbergesque industrial accident?

The exploding bicycle man gets me every time

Attached: laughing birbs.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

stop it :(

is china a live action michael bay movie?

Attached: 1551458725836.png (1106x1012, 660K)

usually in most cases its highly pressurized pipes that they are sent out to weld.
well, there is so much pressure around these underwater pipes that if the welder isnt careful (and this is how the majority of fatalities happen to underwater welders) they get their arm sucked up against the leak, witch keeps ripping parts off of their arm slowly until their entire body is sucked thru a hole in a pipe not even wider than a quarter.

the reason the pay rate is so high is because nearly every underwater welder gets killed somewhere along their career on the job.
its a profession that is slowly being replaced by robotics.

It's the world's Final Destination simulation

jesus that guy on the bike was struck down by god himself.

that's a smite if I've ever seen one.

>Underwater welder
>Being exposed to a lurking ΔP
NOPE NOPE NOPE it's like an underwater blackhole, would much rather give Boomers a sponge bath any day.

Attached: 1453560734620.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: FGhLk90.gif (250x226, 1.43M)

>die

this is why you never do underwater wedding

Attached: o-o-0-0.gif (220x258, 195K)

I shouldn't have watched that at night

Byford Dolphin explosive decompression accident on 5 November 1983 at 4:00 a.m

Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Investigation by forensic pathologists determined that Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of his thoracoabdominal cavity, which resulted in expulsion of all of the internal organs of his chest and abdomen, except the trachea and a section of small intestine, and of the thoracic spine. These were projected some distance, one section being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.

youtu.be/EjZ7Cb5WDLM?t=70

Damn.

Attached: 1555412089518.gif (161x153, 1.91M)