You're buying the dip, right?

You're buying the dip, right?

Attached: 1697.png (200x200, 6K)

yep, back in, continue moon mission.

Imagine the dumbasses on Jow Forums being smart enough to buy a legitimate cryptocurrency.

Of course they're not buying any dip. That being said, don't make these pajeet-tier threads - I don't want BAT looking like one of those flavor of the month discord tranny shills

Attached: brainlet5.png (700x700, 334K)

How much BAT does one need to make it? 25k?

i think the investor world is now aware of cryptos and is accumulating, BTFD season is in full effect.

By my calculations, that should be worth about 25 million someday. I would buy some more just in case my calculations are off a bit.

And so another army of bagholders was created

0.38 is the current value. Anything above is overpriced.

either you are sarcastic or just retarded

Why don't you think it could be worth a couple of million? It's not that far-fetched.

the market cap and price
.4 500 million 1x
4 5 billion 10x
40 50 billion 100x
400 500 billion 1000x

bat will never be a 500 billion coin the entire digital market advertising is 300 billion

>bat will never be a 500 billion coin the entire digital market advertising is 300 billion
Thanks for the breakdown. So I guess 10X seems very possible then and possible even 50X.

That is not how it works. Do you think if everyone simultaneously sold bitcoin right now, the total would come out to 93B? Of course not, the price would crash to less than 1k before 1/10th of the people were able to sell.

>10x seems very possible then and possible even 50x
Jow Forums - Business and finance

And just to add on, How do you relate the annual industry revenue to the price of a fixed supply cryptocurrency. I fucking swear there are literal retards on this board that have no concept of how economics and supply/demand work.

No.

Bought 30k shares at 7950, which I thought was near the bottom of the dip. I'm getting just'd as fuck right now.

>imagine buying into a massive pump n dump
BATards are fucking something else.

10 cents doesn't matter when this is going to be north of $100 in 3-4 years. But the brainlets in this shithole have no patience and gravitate towards failure.

According to the white paper it literally can't go above $1 you BATard. Even then its going to zero because its a shit coin on a shit browser that doesn't even work.

Stay poor Ranjesh.

This is a coin for people that think a 10x in crypto is a lot. So basically, people with autism. Kek.

You're unimaginative
>VR has massive improvements in the next 15 years
>a bunch of tech advancements and global population growth / gdp increase propel the global economy
>2035 BAT is the the standard global digital ad serving model
>VR expands the digital ad spend by x20
>BAT global digital currency both irl and in VR
>V

Digital market advertising is only going to grow with time.

I cant predict the speed of the grow but BAT isnt only for "simple" ads.

Think forward...

BAT and ads can be intagrated to games for example. I think people (especially children) will watch an ad for earn bat for a lootbox or skin in Fortnite.

Bat can make obsolete the classic subscription model for Netflix, HBO, Spotify or any web based service.

In public spaces you can use ads with QR codes and expiring redeemable BATs for the people.

There is a lot of potential in BAT if you are creative.

I dont think it will go to 100$. I bought 17000 in oct at 0,16 because Jow Forums hated it. I will sell it at 1$ and maybe buy back at a dip.

Not an argument

It sounds so dystopian and jewish that you'd be stupid not to invest.

It’s mooning

Advertising spending isn't BAT's market cap limit. You have the speculative aspect of users and the Web3 economy. BAT true potential is in the $100s billions maybe even Trillion dollar range.

But to fulfill its potential, BAT must first become disentangled from Brave, the browser company. It needs to become a de-facto industry standard for gaining access to this next-gen privacy-aware ad tech network their trying to bootstrap.

My hope is that big brain Brendan is already working on partnerships with some of the big tech giants to make this happen. Some of Google's/Facebook's big rivals surely must be itching to make inroads into the digital advertising market that's being swallowed whole by the two of those.

listen to this user guys. BAT is a big picture project. It is wholly reasonable to believe it will become the lifeblood of a post Google internet.

And there is only 1.5B of them.

Considering that there are only 1.4 Billion BAT and it's priced about the same as XRP for which there is a 100 Billion supply and 60 Billion is locked up AND BAT actually has a use case, I'd say BAT is hugely underpriced

Attached: bat.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Or xrp is overpriced.

What should fractions of BAT be called? Someone on the r*ddit page said "Robins" which is cute as fuck and the best idea I've heard so far but if you'll niggas have a better one I'd like to hear it.

...Maybe it should be called PIECE

Attached: A058F439-C280-44A3-BB22-635EB284A3A7.png (2000x1859, 1.51M)

The $1 ceiling meme was never funny. Or even remotely believable.

Attached: 3EB6FBC0-1723-4059-B86B-EFB2A5876BE7.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

>post-Google
It will happen. There is so much fake traffic that Google and Facebook are going to get gang raped in court over all the fraud. BAT is one way forward, it can be a very important component of the internet economy because it ties into a major revenue driver and children will be allowed to participate. They’ll have to spend it as BAT because they don’t have bank accounts.

BAT isnt a currency stupid idiot

At this point theres no more need to convince bizlet noBats. Just load your bags and prepare for their pink wojaks when we get to the top 10.

Fraction of zero is zero.

What is it padwan?

its just a utility token, nobody is making cryptocurrencies anymore

(You)

Top tier brainlet answer, try again.

stupid fellow cryptocurrencies ended with monero nobody fucks with them anymore and everyone is smart enough to utilize the blockchain for better things. it is a utility token and not a cryptocurrency

fuck i'm a bagholder now, prepare for some hardcore bat shilling for the next monts

>a browser plugin token

Literally worse than chainlink

Anyone else see cup and handle formation on the daily?

go away zoomer you dont know anything

mBAT or the microbat

The BAT FUD is always so juvenile and pathetic, very rarely do you get someone bring up actual arguments against BAT. It’s always nonsense shit like

>BAT is a funding token!
>BAT can’t go above $1!
>B-BAT will never work because... because Google!

Just absolute dipshit tier trash, never facts, that can be easily disproved. It’s just idiots who are missing out on BAT throwing out horrible opinions about the project and seeing what sticks. People that are too afraid/too poor to put anymore money into cryptocurrency always need to find ways to cope when they miss out on good projects. Same with people that invested in loser vaporware. They’re losers. They will lose in the long run. They cope by FUDing BAT.

Attached: EC9F8C8E-7130-4D66-BAEB-2C900E5A35EC.jpg (563x422, 157K)

why do people ignore history? this coin does the same thing ever time. it pumps to around 9k sats, then it takes a collossal dump all the way back down to 5k sats range. if you buy back in before then, youre going to be bagholding.

Obviously winks.

That doesn't sound bad, and it's funny as fuck if you think about it for more than a few seconds-but that's also the reason why it's not going to be that.

How about a peep?

In the spirit of Satoshis/Sats, should probably be "Eichs" - easy to remember, makes sense, short & sweet. Nothing cringe about it either.

Attached: I like Eich.png (700x525, 369K)

Brendan is probably too much of a fren to name it after himself but that wouldn't be bad.

Regulatory authorities around the world have their knives out for Google and FB too. Their future is looking shaky.