>bathroom has only 2 urinals. Boss is using one of them
>walk up to urinal and whip it out
>boss has a stong, loud stream
>get stage freight and can't pee
>bathroom is completely silent and it's obvious that I'm not peeing
>wait for boss to finish up, wash hands, dry hands, and leave
>still no sound coming from my urinal
>he knows

Attached: 667ED834-BEEA-4853-A0AB-8F988C0D019C.jpg (846x480, 25K)

If he asks just say you had to fart

If he asks just tell him you were beating off

If he asks just say it's hard to pee with a boner

This happened to me once but I was on a fuck load of Adderall which makes pissing really hard sometimes and the guy next to me had stage fright so we literally both stood there not pissing for like 3 minutes before both giving up. Was fucking incred.

I heard it helps if you stand on your tippy toes. It releases the muscles or something. Try that next time.

yes sir i always whip my dick out when i fart..

kek
you got mogged
but people like having people they've mogged around. Makes them feel higher status

I love pee mogging dudes. I hold my pee in for hours and stand like a foot back from the urinal with a hard on and unleash. One time in the mall the two urinals were as close as ops pic but they were on the middle of the wall like porcelain half circles. One time i sprayed the top of the porcelain so hard it misted backwards onto the guy next to me, an Indian man. He took it like a champ.

That's why I can't use urinals.

I noticed that I can only do it with other people in the room is if I'm literally bursting.

I wouldn't think anything of it.

in the army you learn to piss on command. like a dog with a whistle. so at least you're the opposite of that.

I talk to people while I'm pissing at urinals to assert dominance.

The cure to this is to imagine smashing the person next to you into a bloody pulp. Imagine ramming their teeth into the flushing mechanism and stomping them with your heel to the soft spot of the back of their head over and over. Nice peaceful pee after that

Yikes bro...just....yikes..

Lmao man

does that make me an alpha because i have never had issues like this

never under any circumstances piss in a urinal beside another dude. it is borderline gay as fuck.

If heasks tell him your dick is so huge that its falling into the urinaland theres no sound cuz its just trickling right onto the porcelin

once i started working in an office, was taking a huge shit chilling on my phone. new wannabe gangsta indian dude blasting rap music pulls the locked stall open and is talking to someone else and starts walking in. stand up full cock out every one looks in i push him out and tell him to watch out and close the stall.

no one ever talked to me about it afterwards but many people thought i was crazy after or felt weird about seeing my dick.

always thought it was funny

this

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

That are your insecurities talking faggot boy

Your boss here user , donĀ“t worry , true chads knows that virgins like you are afraid to pee near us.

Attached: YuQNqAX.png (1013x1249, 147K)

Oh he definitely knows alright!

Attached: 1516696432026.jpg (345x458, 24K)

fucking kek

Probably. Being physically unable to piss around others is an obvious sign of an anxiety issue. Not surprised a lot of people here suffer from it, I do too.

looooool I get really bad pee fright and there's literally no cure, it's torture when I'm out at bars and there are like 20 dudes lined up basically pissing on each other at the urinals and I'm like the virgin, waiting for a stall to open up so I can take a tinkle. It's Hell

Hahahahaha

Just take deep calm breaths you fag
What are you afraid of anyway? Is someone going to look at your dick? Oh no.

That's why HE's the boss and YOU'RE the worker.

I once had a real bad case of can't piss.
Was at a party and this alpha went in before me, I couldn't perform. Then I asked him if he could sing to me to break the tension. He didn't but I could piss afterwards.