This is the floor

It's going to be a good week for UND. That 1,000 ETH volume on IDEX was nothing. Get your ducks in a row.

Attached: UND.png (200x200, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Podesta coin

Attached: B25A2C50-1EFB-4377-B869-7FEE190A23B2.png (797x1033, 390K)

Oh, yes, Some pubnuts posting a graphic of the UND logo being a dog whistle for the NAMBLA boys . the triangle and the labyrinth - not exactly - the deep state does not need to be this obvious, however if you deconstruct the UND logo you will see that it is based on ancient Hebrew geometry with the 6 points of the diamond being the same as the 6 points of the star of david. Yes the JEWS are here. The team is Persian Jew as well which is the worst type of Jew- they own all of LA and half of London and were brought over after the fall of the shah in Iran. If you think these guys aren't owned by the deepstate 6 generations back then I'm sorry user just can't help you anymore.

Imagine believing deep state podesta coin at 1 million market cap is a bad buy.

You sound like a buttcoiner who didn't like libertarians before Bitcoin took off.

OP, refute this. wtfff

see above. I don't know if they were dumb and didn't cover their track or if they wanted us to know to dog whistle in their goons, but a second level deep dive on linkedin will shows some obvious connections - It is almost like the state has been quietly shifting it's frontmen (crisis actors) from XRP over to UND.

...i - Their lead of BizDev used to do that for XRP
ii - Their CPO used to "work for" the XRP front man (brad whats his name) at yahoo (another failed deep state play - likely they went to induction training camp together)
iii- the publicly stated "lead investor" also was the "lead market maker" for XRP.

Yeah - the think tank based out of Andorra (a small country in Europe of 50,000 people that is 100% deepstate controlled) Anybody from Andorra- you know what team they bat for.
iv- The CEO has a nefarious connection to the founder of the EFF (electronic frontier foundation) whose mandate is supposedly to make the Internet free of censorship, but we know that is it an internal flag for tension diffuse - somewhat like the state organizing a "rebel" group so they can round them all up in one place.
v- The CTO used to build the databases for the "Royal Mail" in the UK. that straight up is a cover story. I have it on good authority that he is a MI5 man, having been previously engaged in systems support for insurgent work in Myanmar before being sent back to the UK.

The list goes on, but that is what I could find after confirmation from my source and a short dig on the Internet for verification.

Pedo coin. If you buy this you are supporting the rape and murder of children. You wouldn't do that, would you biz?

Attached: 1555810764881.gif (300x367, 162K)

UND looked like deep state signaling they have lost control of BTC. Was Bitmain deep state?

Website doesn't appear to be for crypto people but for normies instead...

it's all-in to PEDO for me then

SOS id confirms
youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

All hail the new world order.

>Paki shit stain shill
>All-in to pedo
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1553983942387.gif (380x255, 982K)

Who the fuck do you think Roger ver is.. Did you just show up?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Confirmed picture of the CTO in Myanmar. Good work team!

Attached: UnificationCTOMyamar.jpg (950x507, 328K)

unironically not even that far off.
the conspiracy grows... did tokenization ever work out on BCH chain?
Ties to Roger Ver and UND?
Bringing crypto to the masses..similar ethos not surprised if true

When Korean exchange

Hope you bought the dip. Run 3 incoming.

here we go. bye bye 2k's. next stop, 5k re-test.

It's fighting hard around the 3's now, all the action on shitforex. Easy and fast dips to scoop

Attached: B.png (1218x942, 336K)

boom.

You slowfags missed it, round is over. Buy up your chips and wait for the next wave. Gratz to the winners fuck you to all losers.

pop 2 coming.