Link aint gon make me rich is it

link aint gon make me rich is it

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4uKQTTUz-GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just hodl op it's always darkest before the dawn

Bnb will. The coin already does everything link does and more. Main bet launch in two days. Faster and more use cases than eth. And it’s only a year old. This is your chance to get btc or eth in its first year, you missed it twice already. Don’t miss it again.

ITS BEEN DARK FOR A FUCKING YEAR

You deserve it for falling for such an old meme. I sold my LINK at $1.23, made some nice profit.

imagine believing bnb does everything

I have never had a dime invested in link, but from what I heard about eth being shilled on here it might just be shilled enough to eventually take off

no why would it

>ching Chong coin is actually mooning

What the fuck?

>Buys into a coin with a 9 figure marketcap.
>Charts indicate absolutely no major accumulation by anyone.
You'll be lucky if you get a 10x out of this. You really aren't any different from someone holding BAT at this point.

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Hard work, sacrifice and patience can make you rich. Not zero sum game pump and dump scams.

>muh hard work

Fucking boomer, tomorrow you'll go back to work for mr Goldstein while he relaxes in Tahiti.

Stop living in fantasy land and start living in reality, cunt.
I am 50% wagie and 50% Goldstein, soon I will be 100% Goldstein. You will forever be an entitled child.

Well it isn't like your shitcoins will realistically get you to Tahiti unless you manage to get millions of people to buy it down the road, or if you run a pump and dump scam like 3rd worlders do. But all of those options still require work, just not your work.

Gaining money is essentially just taking other people's time * value provided. Shekelstein von 6MillionBurg is just the best at taking people's hard work for himself.

UND could.

>>Buys into a coin with a 9 figure marketcap.
do you think this matters?

Do you think people only buy one of each token/coin and no more?

Say I have $1000 to invest, I could buy 2000 LINK or 12 ETH. I'm going to invest my $1000 regardless, doesn't matter the supply

You mong retard

7K link will make ME rich. Everybody on Jow Forums is tasting the bitter kool aid of scarcity and can’t buy how much they want already and I’m never gonna sell and I made my node

just HODL

Attached: hodl.png (685x747, 252K)

yes it will you fucking idiot. if you want to sell, however, do it. just stop creating this pointless fud threads

youtu.be/4uKQTTUz-GM

Attached: 1555458971241.png (1304x822, 202K)

You don't get it, do you?

When mainnet goes live and node-operators will be paid in link, those are the once that are going to profit.

Then the price won't matter anymore. All that counts is returns on the link you are holding.

Attached: 1_xY-kyfKN7nBfxfDixC4eHA.png (1000x1399, 769K)

>be paid in link
Presupposing anyone uses your shit node, run from a modded out gaming rig hooked into a middle of road Comcast internet package, 100% of your calls for data are going come from zero monthly user eth dapps a single time to test this new system that nobody will ever require on their platform.

better just sell your stack user

>he has not learnt from 2017
>he thinks small cap coins will move more than top 100

lmao

>tfw when seeing a no-holochainer

Attached: 1555463497397s.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>it does everything
>doesn’t even have smart contracts

Top kek

Attached: 506892A9-4F02-48DC-97E7-F720889768F2.jpg (750x441, 74K)

go and suck on some chopsticks faggot