Imagine not holding 100k link

imagine not holding 100k link.

Attached: 1555819466089.jpg (828x1600, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5013990#p5014404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is assblaster
he was a larp
get over it

where the FUCK is this screenshot from. warosu me marines

proof he was a larp?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5013990#p5014404

Attached: F4DD1C46-D8C1-41E1-9174-FB0C4108F70B.jpg (1280x1280, 219K)

proof he wasn't?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

OP absolutely REBUTTED

>in 2017
>I think it would be hilarious after FUD for the people who don't have LINK to be pink wojaking in a year.

Time flies. Enjoyable larp.

It feels funny. Although ab and other Jow Forums wanna be larps give cringe worthy feelings in retrospect, at the time of reading such larps they feel comfy and home like. Maybe it’s our shared delusion from missing btc, ETH and desperately wanting to plug out of the matrix. We will make it frens. Somehow we will.

where is the report? Its april

This is actually the best fud, that we’re all completely delusional because we’ve missed the boat. Anyway Link $2000 EOY.

user, he was talking about March.... 2018.
You have my permission to cry.

Kek

even worst, link is a scam

$2000 eoy is fud

We're on the $2000k timeline now

Missed the train out of Mumbai, sure.

It's funny because i know for a fact which coin is going to go absolutely fucking parabolic in the coming month and I've never once seen it mentioned on Jow Forums and it aint link.

Attached: 1515996529123.jpg (470x470, 41K)

u dont know shit faggot

I do son

I astral projected to Tom Gonser's bedroom last night and he told me Link will likely be over $700k by 2023. Strap yourselves in lads, it's going to be wild.

I dunno he sounds like a nice lady, let's hear him out.

>t. all in AION

>never mentioned on Jow Forums once
AION has been shilled here a ton mongobongo

Attached: brainlet.png (212x220, 32K)

Nobody cares what your pageet signals group is up to. Its 2019, if you're not running custom arb algos just fucking buy ETH and shut up.

lol im unironically never going to tell you retards what is because you just dont deserve to know call me what you will but if you knew what I know you'd feel the same way.

Attached: 1542693027318.gif (660x780, 201K)

Yeah I've been there too buddy.

I don't know, how about the fact that zero of his outlandish promises and predictions came true?

Zanzibar?

>his secret investment is only going to go parabolic
cute

Scam coin.

Accept your losses and move on.

lol its only a secret to people on Jow Forums who only come here to try and find the next x100 anyone who does serious research outside of Jow Forums probably knows about it already

The sad thing is, after reading the old Assblaster thread, I still believe in it, the whole conspiracy that ChainLink is laying the essential infrastructure for the smart contract/4th industrial revolution, even after selling my entire 100k Link stack, even after getting literal cell apoptosis from reading cancerous Chainlink thread full of drooling bagholding retards.

Maybe the greatest psy-op on Jow Forums Jow Forums ever is not the legendary Assblaster threads (truly, if he was a larp, it was the most kino, insanely well thought out and researched larp on Jow Forums ever), but that Chainlink is just another steaming pile of ERC20 shit.

Kek stfu nerd

No way dude, 4channel has the best information first. You just exposed yourself as a larp, idiot.

wicked, potent FUD. Sell now.

kek

>Imagine imagining the imagined imagine.
Fuck off you infantile, head in the clouds, motherfucker.

That’s speculation and white paper garbage. Coins are migrating to the bnb coin and cz is gonna pump it even more.