Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest...

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)
>CEO worked for bitconnect for 8 years
LITION A GREEN ENERGY GERMAN BASEMENT SCAM

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

BOLTfag is starting the spam again. Please jannies ban this retard

Ok

Don't fall for the FUD thread.. do your research... IP wants to buy cheap lition..
Do yourself favor op, buy lotion... Good for you...
Biz once in a while good project is being shilled here..
Again do your homework. And buy Lition... No brainer... Such a sad loser is this pathetic OP...

We're pumping again and the guy that doesn't have an adequate stack is freaking out fudding lol

Attached: 20190314_105209.jpg (121x128, 11K)

You have been spamming this for 3 days now. Baseless garbage. Report for spam

This. Plus it’s not below ico price lol

Fuck you, admin should banned you for shill such a shit and scam, maybe because your sister is a whore that why you shill this shit to pay for all her condom she use
Not fud bitch only true, don't buy if you don't want loose all your money to German scammer
Whale pump to trick stupid idiot like you to buy, 2hr Lition go to zero and even MORE dump
You should be report to police for shill a scam bitch

This one has legit SAp partnerships

Hahahahaha

I set the Toilet Witch on you! It's over Randeep

Attached: Harming turds is an insult towards the toilet witch _ad10d2c932bb4ea49d401e9add4569e9(2).png (880x759, 1.05M)

Based, i won't buy this SHIT

WHY DIDNT I BUY YESTERDAY?

In 1 hour, the airdrop period ends, and some people may sell massively. That can produce a chain reaction of those who are still in positive from previous trades or even the ico. And after that (maybe one or two days), with the price near ICO, the 1 million from the airdrop will flood the market. My buy orders are waiting, low, really low. Lition is legit, but the team should have think twice that Bibox bullshit. Anyway kids, remember to buy when there is blood in the streets.

Attached: bobo.jpg (640x502, 16K)

Is this serious? Airdrops reduce price by 20-30% coz these guys can't wait a day to cash out...

Attached: 1545957430493.jpg (478x671, 49K)

There is an army of idiots holding LIT thinking the airdrop will give them more than few $, absolutely weak handed (check telegram or the posts here during weekend). Today and tomorrow there is going to be a cleansing. I can see the price going -60% or -70% by the end of the week.

This. Lit is a good project but when those free 1 mil tokens hit the market its gonna be bloody

Cool. I know the drill. Thankfully I have already sold a couple of hours back. See you at 50%-70% down. Anyone hodling now is demented...

the problem is that nobody knows what the fack they mean with 4 PM GMT + 8

According to my calculations this will be tonight at 22:00 CEST

Attached: airdrop.png (1183x1549, 136K)

The grammar makes me doubt you.

what do we do when theres shit in the streets?

Poo on them.

But people didnt really sell massively now did they?

BIG
RED
CANDLE

I think its already been done. There's tokens flowing over to idex now. Tokens will be distributed within 24 hours

Rewards will be distributed within 24 hours..It might hold up till they get released. Its not clear who's gonna get how many tokens, the whole thing is a headfuck to understand

Untrue, it seems it may take up to 5 days.

gonna wait until the airdrop happens before buying in, don't wanna eat a 30% + loss

Can anybody confirm the airdrop competition has ended? nobody can understand their GMT+8h at 4pm

Yeah it's finished now

then this is crazy bullish as there was only a little dip and a lot of people (incl. me) though we can buy in at .0095 levels and i dont think it will go below .0010 ETH again...

Most of people, including you, did not get that the competition ended. Be careful, as things could change pretty quickly.

GMT+8 is currently 7:15pm so it surely has ended

i didnt recieve anything yet...

It's holding up pretty well considering. A few big holders decide to sell at a 50% profit and things could get ugly quickly though

So this is pump and dumb by a goup of professional vc assholes who will rekt you

Attached: pnd.jpg (1920x1920, 1.13M)

i bet there isa unofficial telegramgroud of EVERY project that is shilled here like HOT, FTM etc
what should this proof us? bunch of pajeets thinks they can manipulate the price by psoting on Jow Forums kek

sorry for the writing...im tired

Attached: 1539699437332.png (744x687, 44K)

Lition isn't going to dump hard at all. I expect maybe like 20% max from here with airdrop tokens. This Chad token will rebound like crazy and obliterate it's doubters.

It's really bullish that a few people spend all their waking hours trying to fud a project this much. What's their agenda? Same copy paste in every thread with baseless garbage.
What do you think Biz?

I doubt airdrop is finished, I didn't receive anything

The snapshot is done, you will receive within 5 days.

hahaha that dump, i'll buy in at 0.0006 all time lows