This guy (probably Greg Maxwell) singlehandedly started the false smear campaign against Craig

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Go back to one of his old comments. He lists all the “evidence” suggesting that Craig is a fraud.

Here’s the kicker though: All the examples of people saying he forged X or Y WERE ALL ORIGINALLY SOURCED FROM THIS REDDIT ACCOUNT.

There is a clear agenda here you fucking idiots. Craig is right. There are people who want to preserve the fake BTC from continuing so that they can continue with their illegal scams. The Binance CEO recently tweeted he wants THOUSANDS of coins and THOUSANDS of block chains.

These guys are scared of a SINGLE blockchain that prevents criminal behaviour. Just as Satoshi, aka Craig Wright intended.

Did you guys see the “satoshi posting times” that Jameson Lopp tweeted out to try to prove it’s not Craig? EVEN THOSE CHARTS WERE CREATED BY THIS REDDIT ACCOUNT. Gavin Andreesen is on record already having asked Craig why the Satoshi posts didn’t line up with his and he said he received an explanation for it.

So the question is: Are you going to trust a reddit account probably headed by a guy who has a rivalry with Craig or are you going to trust a man who actually understands Bitcoin deep inside (watch ANY of his videos and this will be crystal clear) and other smart people like Gavin?

Use your fucking brains and stop falling for the agenda. Please biz, twitter and reddit have already fell for it. Please don’t be sheep and fall for it too. You guys are racist as fuck but you guys are all that is left.

Attached: B87E96F8-2FAB-489A-ABC5-A6CE96C672BB.jpg (1242x451, 38K)

why is this thread getting deleted?

I don’t know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Don’t let the truth be drowned out. All the evidence is there.

HOLY FUCK.

He fucked up. HE IS GREG MAXWELL. He posted a comment from his main account (nulls) as this one (contrarian__).

FUCK REDDIT.

Oh shit. Craig is Satoshi. Just sold 100k BTSV.

Honestly, I think Craig might be Satoshi. Also, if he manages to prove it, then the BSV price will start to dump. It will be a "sell the news" event.

>these guys are scared
Yeah just as they are scared to list bitconnect

For anyone who doesn't know, this is Greg Maxwell. No wonder he fears the masculinity of Satoshi, for he have none himself.

The fact that he now did a oopsie and exposed himself as the biggest Craig and BSV fudder on reddit, only adds to his patheticness. What an absolutely despicable person. I bet he weares diapers too.

Oh, and did I say he works for (((blockstream)))?

Attached: Greg Maxwell.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Nah but the price of BTC will dump :) have a nice life
S T I F F
T
I
F
F

>Are you going to trust a reddit account probably headed by a guy who has a rivalry with Craig or are you going to trust a man
>trusting anyone in crypto
>trusting anyone at all
imagine being this retarded. Until there is a definite proof of something there’s no point in trusting either of the parties.

I don't get it, where is the proof this account is Greg?
If he doesn't sign a message with his mother's period blood I wouldn't believe.

Also post links

Pretty sure you did this to yourself Craig. Your such fucking bad liar. Can't even keep your shit straight.

>started the false smear...

lol creg has been false as fuck from the beginning nchain employee

CRAIG WRIGHT IS A FAGGOT

based

>Craig
>Masculine

Onions Boy Redditor vs Pussy Slayer. Who are you going to believe?

Attached: 1555538075535.jpg (769x1280, 109K)

>he received an explanation for it.
Which was?...

I don't think he said. But I know I'll rather take Gavins word for it than some the blockstream neckbeard by the name Greg

Attached: Gavin-Andresen.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

I can't argue that, but Craig is going to need to post proofs. Is it expected to come out officially in the current court case?

>Creg is right
You mean Wright?
>muh conspiracy
Do you mean to say that everything is false because there is a reddit account compiling it all together? I also have a Creg folder where I store the lies I see every day. Does that prove anything?

Because you have to be over the age of 18 to post here.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Go back to one of his old comments. He lists all the “evidence” suggesting that Craig is a fraud.

Here’s the kicker though: All the examples of people saying he forged X or Y WERE ALL ORIGINALLY SOURCED FROM THIS REDDIT ACCOUNT.

There is a clear agenda here you fucking idiots. Craig is right. There are people who want to preserve the fake BTC from continuing so that they can continue with their illegal scams. The Binance CEO recently tweeted he wants THOUSANDS of coins and THOUSANDS of block chains.

These guys are scared of a SINGLE blockchain that prevents criminal behaviour. Just as Satoshi, aka Craig Wright intended.

Did you guys see the “satoshi posting times” that Jameson Lopp tweeted out to try to prove it’s not Craig? EVEN THOSE CHARTS WERE CREATED BY THIS REDDIT ACCOUNT. Gavin Andreesen is on record already having asked Craig why the Satoshi posts didn’t line up with his and he said he received an explanation for it.

So the question is: Are you going to trust a reddit account probably headed by a guy who has a rivalry with Craig or are you going to trust a man who actually understands Bitcoin deep inside (watch ANY of his videos and this will be crystal clear) and other smart people like Gavin?

Use your fucking brains and stop falling for the agenda. Please biz, twitter and reddit have already fell for it. Please don’t be sheep and fall for it too. You guys are racist as fuck but you guys are all that is left.

I just copy pasted the same comment. This must mean we are the same account.
>the absolute desperate state of retards

Attached: 111143353.jpg (640x960, 137K)