Bitcoin adaption in Africa

Show me your face when you realise bitcoin is about to be adapted on a massive scale in Africa

Attached: D49GlfJX4AY1QCC.jpg (742x1158, 116K)

Bitcoin isn't for poor

forgot the screenshot

Attached: blockstream.png (616x337, 49K)

+1

Attached: 8589130420778-panda-wallpaper-hd.jpg (1600x1000, 282K)

You are probably thinking about btc. The pic in op is the real BitCoin, BSV. What's fun is that in ALL those store, you can also BUY BitCoin

Attached: 1554205651428.jpg (347x139, 24K)

Why do people just say things. What does that guy know about what poor people are up to? There are guys in these areas selling tiny amounts of bitcoin without the clients touching a computer. You can keep your $20 fortune with that guy or see it disappear to inflation in the bank.

>Oh yeah all of those Africans with their .03 BTC are going to be rich.
Kek

0.03 BSV * 1.3 Billion people = 39 Million BSV

I guess math is not your strongest side. LOL.
Oh, and since your a brainlet, I should add that the maximum supply of BitCoin is 21 Million

by "people" you mean Blockstream staffs

Attached: DJj65-3VAAEBTvn.jpg_.jpg (2048x1536, 373K)

just whitey dumping his wealth into crypto before the great cleansing

There is no way niggers are able to spend BTC. Actual Bitcoin, sure. But BTC, no fucking way.

first the pajeets, now niggers, sv found it's place in the world after all.

The pic IS actual BitCoin (BSV). And with handcahs app or centbee it is literally easier than using a credit card. Even niggers can use it

Look everyone! It's the namefag that doesn't understand how mining works or its purpose! Did you guys know this namefag validates transactions with just his laptop? Idk how he does it.

Apparently they've been using prepaid phone minutes as currency for years in a lot of the continent off flip phones. If they can manage that then I suppose handcash would be simple enough.

What does a post-apartheid buck nigger go for nowadays anyway?

look guys its the retarded cashie who doesnt understand shit!

What's it like to have literally never read the whitepaper?

I'm starting to believe this guy is Greg Maxwell. haha, he gives off the same desperate vibes

Attached: Greg Maxwell.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Apparently they've been using prepaid phone minutes as currency for years
Well apparently phone minutes dont have the tendency of dropping 50% in value in a few days ...

bix nood, me bitcoin now mufugga

Attached: 1442823812542.jpg (288x234, 26K)

Wtf I hate crypto now!

nah maxwell is a faggot along his imbecile younger brother lukejr

i wouldnt know you tell me!

sounds like you to be honest.
How that whitepaper reading coming along? Did you finish page one yet?

i told you i have read it over 20 times it's just you can't read that's all.

He was unable to make it past the title.

>Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System
>this sounds nothing like the Lightning Network, obviously cashie propaganda

LOL, no way you have read it 20 times. If true you must have some fundamental problems with reading. How's your laptop mining coming along?

what the fuck are you smoking? of course bitcoin is a p2p cash system. if it will remain so that's an other matter. bitcoin evolves it's role may change. it can in fact become the reserve currency to crypto. and that's fine since there is like 2000 other projects out there except none of them can do what bitcoin can do even if they are better suited for micro payments.

i haven't mined on my laptop since 2011 even then in a pool and not with much luck.

There's that anger again. Why don't you read the whitepaper again and maybe have someone help you translate to hungarian the words you don't understand. It is really sad watching you trying to debate something you know nothing about. Small dogs barks the most and so on

>There's that anger again.
anger? rofl

Attached: smug.jpg (1600x990, 137K)

You said you use your laptop as a node to validate transactions. What does the whitepaper say about that? You have read it, haven't you?

>I'm not angry, I promise. r-r-rofl

LOL this is too much fun

dude... that's just sad the whitepaper is from 2007 bitcoin changed radically between 2010 and 2013 terminology evolved the whitepaper is near impossible to be interpreted with the later development and evolution in mind. and i'm reasonably sure it was satoshi who was behind gavin when this evolution took place after his disappearance.

yes it's fun watching you squirm and try so hard i can just hear you scrunching your teeth it's sweet.

More like BTC can't do what Bitcoin can do. BTC isn't evolving in the Darwinian fashion, its mutating in the abomination fashion. This pile of shit will never have a use case outside of shitcoin trading. So enjoy the next couple of years at best. Real adoption is coming and it isn't going to be shitcoin gambling.

>terminology evolved the whitepaper is near impossible to be interpreted with the later development
If you're literally retarded. Or in your case an unironic shill, trying to muddy up the dialog and confuse people about how this stuff works.

that is obviously the main point of difference in opinion between core and cash. if we didn't believe bitcoin is evolving and adapting we wouldn't be in it. in fact bitcoin wouldn't have the vast majority of hashrate and node and user count and of course valuation if most people would think as cashies do. you the filthy minority for now. and i bet you will remain so.

Are you really this stupid or are you only pretending to fudd bitcoin?
Bitcoin NEVER changed. Segwit core coin (btc) is what changed. The whitepaper is still describing bitcoin and if you say otherwise you are either low IQ or you have an agenda. Just like Greg Maxwell. I'm starting to believe you are the same person

No, you dumb nigger. You have 2 years at best assuming crab or bear market. The higher the price goes, the more people trade, the more people transact the higher the fees and time to get on the block become. 100s to 1000s of dollars in fees and days to weeks in to get onto the block and king shitcoin will flashbull. The market will demand something else.

He gets triggered so easily boy 2020 will be fun I wonder if he will kms himself

Attached: FD69C660-C992-4F53-B9A2-CEFB1174E480.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

Did you read the whitepaper yet? Remember, it is not enough to just look at the words, you have to process them in your mind. If there is some words you don't understand, just post them here and we can help you translate to hungarien with google translate

nope today for example obviously everyone talks about nodes as inn p2p nodes and miners as special nodes yet in the whitepaper nodes were still the analogue of miners, mind you this was not so in the first implementation satoshi released in code. you had to start with /gen or turn on the option Generate Coins for your node to be a miner. but that's long past. miners and common nodes separated distinctly a long time ago.

>Bitcoin NEVER changed. Segwit core coin (btc) is what changed.
delusions, bip16 is active on all 3 forks and that is the most significant change that happened to bitcoin segwit ain't got shit on that.

i'm strongly betting against you smelly cashies. but of course i can only say we will see.

>scrunching your teeth
sounds like projecting to me. Projecting means
kiálló in hungarian. Just let me know if you need help with some other words. I know there is many words in the whitepaper you might have trouble with

>smelly cashies
That's a hard hitting argument right there. I don't know how you do it, but if this is the power of core coiners, I am very afraid

>Projecting means kiálló in hungarian
no it doesn't lol "to project" is "vetít"
"don't project!" is "ne vetíts!"

Satoshi literally describes non-full nodes in the fucking whitepaper, you absolute shill. We went over this last night. Satoshi also explains in the whitepaper that these nodes only require block headers. Special hardware and high speed internet needed not apply. There is no way you're this retarded. You're 100% pushing a false narrative.

yes i can tell making 50 threads about your curry poo coin daily and shitposting with the force of a curry induced explosive diarrhea of an entire mumbai district tells us that much. you are fucking terrified. but what i don't understand is why you have to lie constantly? you could shill your shitcoin without resorting to constant falsehoods.

>this lie again

You cannot send a transaction without signing it. Extra criteria for unlocking funds on the recipients end is not spending!

yet in his implementation the default operation was what we call today a full-node (non mining). and core kept to that.

haha no, it's not. Projecting = kiálló.
Not only are you having problems with english, but you don't even know your mother tongue? Come on man, this is just absurd

>full-node (non mining).
Literally end your own life.

yes you can pay to script hash means you don't have to pay to a private key signature. you pay to a fucking script with the correct hash that returns true.

>curry poo coin
WoW, you're like a machine gun spitting out hard hitting arguments. I don't know how you became so capable

To unlock funds, not to spend. K Y S

is google translate making fun of you or you are just stupid??

Attached: do-not-project-curry-nigger.png (766x303, 8K)

are you for real?

Attached: 1540634055387.jpg (400x386, 34K)

it's not like you are willing to read or comprehend any arguments i post street shitter.

>arguments
>street shitter
LOL you can't make this up. I have never seen someone BTFO themself in just one sentence like that. You're adorable

oof

Attached: 20190425_034306.jpg (716x716, 70K)

no it's called pay to script because you pay to a fucking script not a signature.

He probably thinks a project and projecting means the same. No wonder he has a hard time grasping the whitepaper

"kiálló" means "standing out" literally or "protruding" if it's an object
sorry m8 this is one of those things you will not be able to win

Attached: kek.png (813x340, 9K)

>as opposed to pay to pubkey

Are you beginning to understand your retardation yet?

dude, just stop it. Give it a break

u know how i know u are lying?

rofl why would i, if you think you know hungarian better than me that's even more hilarious than when you pretend you understand bitcoin better than me. i mean i could be wrong about bitcoin part of the reason i'm doing these debates is i always learn something from them. but come on, snowflakes have better chance in hell than you in this one.

no clue since i'm telling the truth. i was trying to mine bitcoin on my laptop out of curiosity but only had some scraps below the payout limit. so the pool ate them.

Africa is now a chinese colony. The bitcoin usage is from the chink colonials.

I hope they wipe out the niggers for good once they realize they cannot find a use for them

>r-r-r-rofl
I think it's blatantly obvious that you know nothing about bitcoin. You come here everyday and spam the board with your lies. Who is paying you?

Attached: 1497297077557.png (854x854, 605K)

>i'm telling the truth
You just can't stop can you?

Attached: 1543752538208.jpg (641x530, 51K)

oh so you are backpaddling from the projecting thing and go back to actually projecting your shitty behavior on me? fucking hell man...

>
Just stop it, you cringelords. Go argue on discord or reddit or wherever you came from.

Attached: cringe.jpg (280x180, 7K)

>i always learn something
You still don't understand the difference between a full node that validates transactions and a non-full node that verifies or the requirements for either. After at least 2 or 3 days of people explaining it to you with references to the whitepaper, which you should read.

oh dude i'm not the compulsive liar aussie shitposter faglord drunk ass bitch of crypto sorry, your mistake.

Kind of a shame that buying and selling niggers never really took off.

What happened to you once so hard hitting attacks?

>After at least 2 or 3 days of people explaining it to you
you mean the 5 cashie retards that are blatantly wrong and confusing terminology to fit their cucked agenda? yeah...

>compulsive liar aussie shitposter faglord drunk ass bitch
LOL. You are the gift that just keeps on giving. You're like the sareptas jar of shitposts

>hating this kind of thread

These threads are unironically the best on Jow Forums. Actual discussion of tech and the thread actually moves. Alternatively you have a thread about x coin that's totally going to moon if you buy now, that girl will fuck you for it!

>confusing terminology
What terminology are you having troubles with? Post them here and maybe we can try to help you understanding them

i agree, there is nothing to learn from most of the cesspools of threads here.

Theres nothing wrong with the terminology, kike. Satoshi made it clear as day what defines these two different kinds of nodes. Its impossible you're not a shill, my dude.

oh you poor retarded child i am not the one who has problems with terminology. you are.

Yes, such a great discussion. Two neckbeards (one even has a fucking name filled in) arguing who's a bigger faggot. Even the fucking mouse 'hi' threads are more enjoyable to read than this shit

>deflection

You just said you found some of the terminologies confusing. Are you confused about you being confused. HAHA

yeah but we have actually at least 4 different kinds of nodes today maybe more.
full validating mining nodes that produce blocks
full validating network nodes that propagate blocks and transactions
full validating (i hope) spv server nodes
non validating spv nodes

i never said that, i said it is confusing the read the whitepaper with today's terminology. so don't! and don't try to apply the exact words of the whitepaper with today's state of bitcoin. because it's a bad fit. unless of course you are a cashie brainlet.

oh of course there is the lightning nodes so 5

>it is confusing the read the whitepaper
That's because you read core's definition of bitcoin before Satoshi's. What you don't realise is bitcoin is what's described in the whitepaper, NOT what blockstream and core coiners tell you. This is the root of your confusion

>4 different kinds of nodes today maybe more.
Give me a break. The only nodes that propagate blocks and validate transactions are full mining nodes. Every other node can only verify. All they have is a copy of the blockchain (or block headers) given to them by the miners who propagate the fucking blocks.

Give me sauce for this shit your sucking up.

Attached: 1495834377.jpg (1300x900, 157K)

nodes that only verify don't enforce the rules validating nodes create a network that provides herd immunity from defecting miners breaking the consensus rules to nodes that don't validate on their own. that's why i said cashies don't understand this shit.

core sees network nodes as more important than cash. and i tend to agree with them. the p2p networks health and robustness adds to the security of bitcoin as it makes miner defection very costly. even if the majority of hash would stop enforcing segwit rules in blocks received from other miners the network would not propagate those blocks, exchanges would not accept transactions in them, and thus minority hashpower would be incentivized to ignore the majority hash and make money by continuing on the last block that propagated the network the last valid block.

>no sauce
>trys to dance around and imply these nodes do anything more than I have already said

How much more pilpul you got in ya? Like I have already said NUMEROUS times. All they can do is verify a rule has been broken, but they cant do shit about it beyond REEEEEing on Twitter or begging a miner to enforce the rules.

Now where the fuck is my sauce?

why would you need sauce for something that's evidently true to all p2p networks in existence?

>but they cant do shit about it
this is where you are wrong, it's quiet the opposite. all a dishonest miner can do is break the rules but he can't force anyone to accept it especially if his invalid blockchain be it the longest does not propagate. he can't even temporarily confuse verifying nodes. because validating nodes stop propagation. he is standing there alone and keep wasting electricity and bleeding money out the ass.