BTC CORE : the absolute state

I don't hold BTC.
I don't hold BCH but am looking to get in.
I don't hold BCHSV
I hold DASH.

But what the fuck frens. the absolute state of BTC core, can it get any fucking worse lads?

another 50 years until LN actually works.
But we all know LN can't ever really work until they solve the unsolvable routing problem. might as wel buy xrp if you are gonna transact shitty IOUS on a LN network.

Attached: lightning_network.png (653x573, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-Vr01Ilo54
youtube.com/watch?v=-kSE-ZxQj_A
youtube.com/watch?v=UwdwIoHlrLk
archive.is/n87bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it a joke account orsmth? 30 years? Litecoin?

what a fucking clown world!
I'm starting to believe the bsv shills. Something clearly is up, and has been for a long time

What is the difference between dash and bch?

Blockstream is a joke and so is LN. anyone that shows some signs of intelligence must have figured out by now. SV will have a bad name forever. I actually liked their proposed ways of scaling but the faces of SV, destroyed it.

DASH gives me peace of mind.

Dash has a DAO. they innovated masternodes.
Dash has self funding properties. Anyone can work for dash, be it development wise or promo wise. This means dash is always expanding and growing. Check out these girls that work for DASH directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-Vr01Ilo54 Amanda
youtube.com/watch?v=-kSE-ZxQj_A Heidi
youtube.com/watch?v=UwdwIoHlrLk isabel

Apart from the nice self funding model the dash masternode overlay also allows for anti 51% tech, instant transactions and private transactions. No double spends are possible. under second transaction times that are very cheap. You can actually pay for coffee with dash.

Oy vey! Users want scalable trustless currency, its anuda shoah!

bitcoims values is the ledger, not the tech. Bitcoin never needs to scale, it can just be traded in side chains like lightning or something like cosmos. Bitcoin itself should focus on security and decentralization.

> traded in side chains
the whole reason we have huge unpayable debts and cheating and shitty collapsable system is because we are trading in side chains.

take a look at gold for example.

you don't buy physical gold anymore, you buy paper gold. the ratio of physical gold to paper gold is what, 200x?

it's simple. the first chain that manages to scale on chain will be defacto the most valuable chain because of the properties it brings with it.

SV and ABC is a false flag to discredit anti-blockstream thinking.

eth is unironically what cryptocurrency is about now.

> ETH.

are you talking about derivatives, those arent like side chains, a side chains has real backing that is verifiable on the block chain and there is no central authority. in the case of LN it's literally just as secure as Bitcoin itself

>a side chains has real backing that is verifiable on the block chain and there is no central authority

as long as the transactions aren't stored on the chain ( IE in side chains ) people can cheat.

if you can cheat then your chain is the less valuable one.

> LN is just as secure

oops just lost a bitcone when my LN server went offline
oops just lost a bitcone some scammer stole from me in in the sidechain
oops can't send money when you aren't hosting a channel.

the absolute state.

How about we fork Bitcoin, call it Brapcoin, adaptable block size on demand, no idiotic public figures or meme features, and end the discussion?

Oh wait, it has been done like 1000 times.

Can't scale

yeah, there are downsides to most scaling solutions, including LN. it's a trade off anyone can choose to use or not. but the reality is PoW can't never scale to be useful as a medium of exchange. its not a matter of raw tps but latency. you could shove 1 trillion transactions in a block but it would still take at least 60 minutes for 6 conf. bitcoin cash only pitches instant "0 conf" transactions if you use their PayPal like centralized services (bitpay) to detect double spends. the PoW takes time, no way around that. side chains will allow people to trade Bitcoin with varying degrees of security, but the important thing is the system is transparent and decentralized with no central authority like a bank or government to abuse their power.

Attached: for BTC supporters.png (1710x687, 274K)

EOS is better than that shitcoin
T.bsv maximalist

Attached: BBFB7EE6-C829-4C80-9F58-829B3B3AF500.jpg (704x757, 47K)

Can you imagine people actually support core coin?
Blows my mind desu

Bitcoin isn't what you everybody thought it was going to be, and it's certainly not what Satoshi described in the whitepaper. It's almost as immobile as gold and it will never be as liquid as cash.

That being said, cryptocurrency enthusiasts should look to alt-coins to solve what Bitcoin set out to solve. There are options. One will pull ahead eventually and prove itself. Bitcoin Core in the meantime will act as digital gold, no real usefulness besides holding and trading.

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

As long as it is #1 on CMC, there will always be people believing it is the best.

i really can't look past the absolute state of BTC ad many oher cryptos projects in this space

But LN has been operational for over a year on LTC and it works wonders

any recommendations?

Attached: 1549898364158.png (753x1444, 1.64M)

>Check out these girls that work for DASH directly
>hiring women
>ever

thanks just sold 100k

Look at them all being best buddies

the truth is bitcoin in all of its forms is outdated tech. PoS will replace PoW. There are too many other new coins that offer more that bitcoin. just wait until PoS releases on Eth.

routing can be worked around

I wonder who might be behind all of this...

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

pow or pos makes no difference but pos is slightly worse in power lockin pow is worse environtally

if true they can buy up craig and nchain from their lunch money lol

This Schlomo gets it.

Attached: 3ntn36b3khe11.jpg (955x543, 172K)

Yeah, right. BSV has such a bad name because of CSW. That's why Tinder CEO says that Craig has a "captive audience" in him.

Fucking beta board. Business owners care about making money and winning you cucks.

Attached: yeah_wright.png (569x695, 138K)

Ahem... archive.is/n87bc

Attached: d6d.jpg (500x407, 25K)