Stellar

Ignore the fud
wirexapp.com/blog/post/xlm-launches-on-the-back-of-a-game-changing-partnership-0150

businesswire.com/news/home/20190425005296/en/Coinsquare-Expands-Cryptocurrency-Offering-Stellar-Lumens-XLM

Attached: FFD6C444-1765-456E-A204-BE1D851403AD.jpg (1579x888, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/stellar-community/help-i-forgot-my-stellar-memo-d62b3cc9c2f7.
bitbondsto.com/
ico.li/wevest-sto-platform/
medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-getting-ready-for-ipo-in-london-ca5a5a7c681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

25k reporting in

77k here

How many to /make it/

Storm is coming

14k late adopter here

how many do i neeeeed

Attached: n.png (950x954, 1.33M)

I have numerous open tickets with coinbase with no resolution for my stellar lost (yes was an idiot an used their dumbass "memo" system)

Loved the idea of stellar until I did a coinbase to coinbase transfer to my girlfriend. Put "love you" in the memo and sent it like I have all other crypto the past 3 years and that money is apparently gone forever on a top exchange. I refuse to support this currency after my experience.

"LOL stellar doesn't force memos" well why does every major exchange use them? because the system incentives it.

If I was pedro working hard in the US sending back to senpai in mexico, I would be pissed. Pedro isn't as competent with crypto as I am (running vps and masternodes for several coins). Failure until memo resolved.

LOL you're trolling

Thats cb beeing jews user not stellars problem..
100k reporting in and I must admit i post nigger fud and jed is scammer fud for lolz every day.

Just cant help myself man

You sneaky bastard

can't say that. memo isn't a coinbase creation, why would the US #1 exchange and all other top exchange use memos for stellar? fuck stellar.

hello sirs, i am coinbase support. it is same as if you send wire trasnfer or bank transfer to wrong individual or bank, it is lost and bank get to keep. it is free money for us. please subscribe to email newsletter to learn of when new coin are added for you to try again.

Pedro probably isn't as stupid as you in the first place and likely will be sending it to a personal wallet of a family member, which requires no memo. medium.com/stellar-community/help-i-forgot-my-stellar-memo-d62b3cc9c2f7. Read this.

Lets not forget the STOs on Stellar
bitbondsto.com/ live right now raised $1 million in 12 hours.
>In order to provide the best possible experience, Germany's first security token will be issued on the Stellar blockchain. With a processing capacity of over 1,000 transactions per second, transaction costs at a fraction of a cent, a built in decentralized exchange and a global network of active partners using the platform, Stellar is one of the most efficient blockchains for payment processing and token issuance.

ico.li/wevest-sto-platform/
>Wevest Digital AG is a Berlin-based fintech that offers a range of banking services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), belonging maximally to the SDAX. The firm wants to provide a digital platform that combines investment banking services, wealth management, and corporate finance services.
>To complement their services, wevest has now announced the facilitation of security token offerings. After, what the firm described as “extensive diligence and testing,” wevest has decided for Stellar as the most suitable platform for its new product.

Are you literally retarded?

'must type this memo' is exchandges way to track lumens so they can have only 1 adress and be done whit it

If you send me lumens you dont need to type memo
If i send lumens to you guess what =dont need memo

So memo is not coinbase creation they just use it to cut costs and jew out few anons like you lol

Btw using crypto to crypto as cb to cb is not way its ment to be used lol

Gtfo to plebit

Obvious brainlet detected. Personal wallet to wallet transfers don't require a memo, coinbase clearly doesn't have a wallet for each user so the memo is used to sort deposits. If you didn't store your crypto on coinbase like the norman you are this wouldn't be an issue.

Real companies building real products
SatoshiPay getting ready for IPO in London
medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-getting-ready-for-ipo-in-london-ca5a5a7c681

Can we go back to nigger fud?

This 'retards cant use xlm on jewbase' fud acually scares me

Attached: 1555497398875.jpg (323x480, 15K)

I havent even mentioned Ibm Blockchain Worldwire. Worldwire will be connected to the huge ecosystem IBM has been building.
We.Trade, IBM Foodtrust, Tradelens, CLSNet

Attached: 68784175-EE28-49FA-843B-02A30EAEA10F.jpg (1788x994, 195K)

Also Stellar already has a solution to this memo problem. Fucking federated addresses, again which EXCHANGES refuse to use so they can profit of your stupidity.

But its usd#1 ecxandge user

They cant be wrong+how else should I send xlm to my gf than cb to cb account

If there only was another way....

Buy more at 10c or we going to 6c again?

250k lumenaut here

i bought a little here
will by a lot more at .6 if we do

keep alive bump

buy at $0.008 (0.8 cents) around when bitcoin bottoms out in triple digits next year