I just got into crypto yesterday with a coin base account

I just got into crypto yesterday with a coin base account.
What do you guys use that has lower fees?

Attached: coinbase.jpg (137x137, 4K)

off exchange

Tether

gdax

welcome newfag.

not your keys, not your coins.

coinbase pro has lower fees i think.

Robinhood.

Coinbase pro is what you're looking for user

I'll look into it
thanks

remember. buy high. sell low.

thanks for the tip
it might be

Coinbase pro is where you wanna go.
While you're at it you can make $10 worth of stellar and BAT if you go to their earn page and watch a few 2 min videos.
If you go to that page w my link i make $10 (pls imma poor fag)
coinbaseDOTcom earn/xlm/invite/b324kct7

will do fren

How do you make a coinbase pro account lol, it's not on the app pr website itself as far as I'd seen

you accounts are linked.
just sign into pro with your non pro login.
Transfering funds between your pro and non pro account will be instant (as they are the same co)
I kinda hate that they are different wallets, but the fee reduction is worth the hassle

paper

Attached: 1478987289841.gif (309x400, 1.78M)

How to buy paper corn from a bank account?

someone.. pls..

yeah pretty much this and binance for them chinky chanky -_- coins

>coinbaseDOTcom earn/xlm/invite/b324kct7
i would but i already have a cuckbase account

You can use it even if you have a cuckbase account.
I just used it, fren!

Use is cuck. Bare the fees, cuckbase is simple and easy to use. Practice before you jump to the big charts.

stellarx

I'm in the same boat as you. Your Coinbase account works for Coinbase Pro. Just use the pro subdomain (pro.coinbase.com). You may need to submit a photo ID to have your account approved.

You can trade on Coinbase Pro with funds from coinbase wallet. It looks like the best way to get money to trade on Pro is to purchase USDC (USD Coin). Unlike other purchases, purchasing USDC has no fees (using your bank account, not a card). Once the transaction has finalized and Coinbase takes the hold off your USDC, you can move your USDC from your Coinbase to your wallet to your Pro funds, and make trades there with much lower fees. At least that's how I think it's supposed to work, I haven't done any trading on Pro yet myself.

what do you use?

I don't use anything else. I'm new to crypto and trying out Coinbase.

k

coinbase pro, fees are minuscule by comparison, only problem is they don't allow debit card deposits, so be prepared to wait 3-5 business days to get your fiat into position

no one here likes Gemini?

i love that site,

they even cover the withdrawal fees of transferring them off the site.

I love it, its the best exchange for the white man.

do they offer Rheinmetall AG stocks?