Just checked chainlink price after 2017 rally

just checked chainlink price after 2017 rally

>tfw a bunch of autists on here with everyday shilling acutally made a shitcoin 4x in less than 2 years
>tfw they outperformed every single hedgefund out there by a large margin
>tfw they will continue to do it and through their autism actually succed probably, because they will be persistent enough

I'm impressed Jow Forums, I admit you took this meme to a whole new multi year long level and actually made it. A true clown world by definition. I'm going to laugh my ass off if chainlink goes up to 10$ in next bull rally, you retards deserve it for the mental pain you've went through having to shill something for years on here.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 11K)

>thinking Jow Forums shills have any effect on the market
Newfag.

It's literally dumping right now

Don't act like you are not 100% in LINK faggot.

this

>he thinks 50 neets with combined net worth of 100k usd has any effect on the market

Attached: 123123.png (210x240, 6K)

cope

chainlink is the most overvalued coin of top100

Pumping downward newfag

yeah it's pretty pathetic, but you gotta admire their persistence, even when everything was mooning and they were stuck at the cool $0.50 you never say them give up, NOT ONCE!
linkies are the true successors of pandacoiners

Literally unbreakable happy meal diamond encrusted big mac resistance at $0.50

are you retarded?

Obvious discord trannie is obvious.

>admit you took this meme to a whole new multi year long level and actually made it. A true clown world by definition. I'm going to laugh my ass off if chainlink goes up to 10$ in next bull rally

It's obvious OP fails to understand the power of memetics.

Somehow Chainlink has attracted some of the best memetic artists and low-key geniuses.

Chainlink has more memetic potential than the first Trump Campaign (I used to make some of their memes).

Please tell me more about your memetics. I’m serious user.

Attached: 8E063A83-73A7-43BC-9995-67F67CE3B440.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

There was a team of around 15 memetic artists that helped develop the memetic strategy for Trump at the conception stage.

I helped draft some of their early material. It was a fascinating approach at the time that I didn't know they'd pursue the way they did, but it worked.

Chainlink's memetic approach is otherworldly.

The best memes are the ones which stem organically. The best memes are created by people who "instinctively" understand the idea they want to spread.

Trump was able to recruit his best memetic artists via ideology and $$ (it always talks).

Chainlink somehow has attracte very bright people to serve an borderline-evangelical role. IDK, I'm not much of a believer in the spiritual realm, but there's something mystical about the project. I can't put my finger on it, as the memetic signature on Chainlink doesn't feel as forced as many of the other crypto projects attempting the same approach.

its a literal garbage coin with an unworkable idea from the start and no future but the fact that it hasn't collapsed is refutation enough of EMH and the power of 95-IQ retards spamming memes over and over again

god bless Jow Forums

Very few people bought LINK at the ICO price. Most of the time is stayed between 20 and 50 cents. I don't see any substantial gains, but what Jow Forums shilling did is secured its price. Most tokens dumped hard.

I remember it being 12c on Binance and the amount of shit chainlinkers had to go through. Yet, they all still here today. Outstanding.

Attached: 1555104042456.png (486x580, 101K)

In October 2017 it already reached 47 cents which is even higher than today. Though it subsequently dropped several times, it's safe to assume that most Jow Forums holders bought at higher than 12 cents.

It's collectivism in same belief - 1000 EOY.
I made some of cubes too and it was well received, still seeing some posted around like other pictures.
You can't judge devs for keeping silent and not flooding twitter everyday with nonsense.
You can't judge the project, since it's goal is to become a standard.
You can't judge CL as a scam coin, fundamentals and professionalism around it is outstanding.
All you can do it judge anonymous posters and their memes.
Banter what brings us together.
I think.

Attached: 1524283462728.jpg (657x527, 38K)

You have a natural eye for memes friend. I tripped mushrooms on a beach over spring break and know 100% Chainlink is going to provide all of us with untapped wealth and prosperity. Whenever I thought of Chainlink, the collective positive thought I had towards it was unbelievable- I’d never felt anything so good in my life.

I remember you from maybe a year ago. I had a similar trip on acid. Link is literally the god protocol.

Ah you must be thinking of another user. I did this two months ago. Are you one of the anons that saw the $379 price in your visions?

Imaging being this deluded and thinking your visions on acid have anything to do with real world and thinking your double dubs are now a further prof of this:

some people, I swear to god

Attached: 1553010855591.gif (1000x1000, 379K)

Cause everything else is doing fucking great?

That was truly a painful time indeed.
t. held through the Fields of Pink

How the fuck do you know what realm is tapped into when taking acid. You have no idea. I swear idiots like you is why i hate chan.

I've done acid, had good times and insane time/space synchronicities, yet you can't claim in long term any of that is REAL.

Enjoy the experience and stfu, hippies that take shrooms as an escape to be happy or thinking they tap into something way bigger than themselves should first fix their every day life and then take them. Most people that take shrooms are hippie liberal faggots trying to escape their everyday misery or people that take them to cope with some traumatic experience.