Bitcoin Vision Episode 11

Here's the latest episode. A lot of exciting things happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=luYHAYrV6EU&feature=youtu.be

Keywords for filterbois (STIFF, csw, bsv, bchsv, satoshi)

Attached: Capture.png (1064x980, 1.13M)

I like this new filter meme. Already a source of many hearty keks.

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

>filters again
so it's literally one lonely shill creating all these threads for pennies

Use filters u dumb faggot

what

nah knowing about and tracking shill campaigns is valuable information for me

>Everyone I don't like is a shill
>"MOMMYYY THEY R MAKING MY INTERNETZ COIN GO DOWN". "TETHERR IS LEGIT CZ TOLD ME"... "HOW DARE TRY TO DISRUPT MY CORE DEV KANGZ".. "YES SIR YESSSS, BLOCKS AS SMALL AS MY MICRO PENIS IS WHAT SATOSHI WANTED"
just in case you are lower that 90IQ, that is an impersonation of yourself. Have a nice life

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-175308__01.jpg (1080x1830, 444K)

bumb

False, I do not have a coin to defend. I don't think any of these turbofaggots are Satoshi, nor do I think it matters. I do data science and high frequency trading on literally inconsequential symbols - Doesn't matter to me what fundamental action instruments take.

you seem triggered

>Thinks "data science" generates alpha
No u

Attached: triggeredlol.jpg (392x392, 17K)

Well if that's true and you are not Greg Maxwell (proven troll and scammer) I invite you to take a look ,not into Craig memelife but into all the independent devs that are working on bsv. You can like or dislike nChain Coingeek and csw , but that's just only one of the investors. Bitcoin set in stone is like the pipeline of a city, everyone build whatever they want. Good luck in trading my friend

Tell that to my platform and my gains, samefag, but don't attack me because your shill commission is less than minimum wage and I come shit on your thread.
I don't have a vested interest so I know you have a primal instinct to lash out because you think I'm a shill for some other project, and this is hard to understand for you, but I just like fucking with you guys (And recording your campaigns of course). Plus nobody who's read Satoshi's publications and posts actually believes one of these immature shitposters is him.

So this is the new face of the LGBT?

>Tell that to my platform and my gains
Appeal to gains. LOL that's a first one

Thank you - I will probably provide you liquidity on BSV pairs one day, but I don't have a fundamental attachment to any one coin.

what u gonna do about it? Just look at his arms. His boyfriend is quite swole too. A skinny fat soi boy like you wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: D5Bl85vWwAE29WW.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

>samefag
>minimum wage
>vested interest
>you think I'm a shill
Projection, The Post
Enjoy your mediocrity. You don't fool anybody here for the same reason you got hoodwinked by a manufactured social consensus.

Attached: theworldagainstCSW.jpg (720x720, 218K)

Jimmy is going to WIN his way into being the wealthiest gay man on earth. Does this trigger you?

I haven't been hoodwinked by anything or anyone and I have no idea what you mean by "a manufactured social consensus", I'm giving you my own personal gut reaction to the possibility that this person is Satoshi. He seems too immature and faggish. Writing style very different. Line of work and academic background almost definitely different.

Let me put it this way, so you braindead shills can accept what's happening here:

Your project is great, I'm sure. BSV likely brings great value to the blockchain space simply by existing. To any future readers, please don't mistake my comments for reasons not to buy BSV. In fact, fucking buy some right now so you diversify your portfolio.

There, happy?

I just don't think that person was Satoshi, and I don't think it matters who Satoshi is. Also I think it's retarded not to simply sign a transaction to prove identity (Literally the textbook purpose of a key pair).

A lot happening despite the price. Seems like in BSV price isn't everything. In stark contrast with BTC where the price is everything.

Jimmy should tone down the gay a bit though, bad for business to be too gay. Especially when the audience is global.

Attached: crypto was a fun experiment.png (400x600, 273K)

>I don't think it matters who Satoshi is
Then you are stupid. You're here to make money right?