Flexaàaaaaaaa

Daily reminder to vaporware retards

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-105831.png (720x1280, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/crypto-stripe-flexa-raises-14-million-so-you-can-buy-coffee-with-bitcoin
youtu.be/AyclgwPOSkY
google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/crypto-stripe-flexa-raises-14-million-so-you-can-buy-coffee-with-bitcoin?amp
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flexacoin/
idex.market/eth/fxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obvious pnd manipulation

You are a genius motherfucker

I told you dumb niggers to buy this at 14 last week, why do you hate money? FUCK!

i admit i regret not buying this last week, but come on nigger, this is at like a 180 million$ cap now? with 500k volume? guess what happens next

>guess what happens next
You miss out another 25% pump within the next week. This isn't going to dump before the May 13 announcement.

there are only 350 holders. a pnd group bought up all the supply (the same group behind chx, lto, quant and fantom pump and dumps). it's went up 10x since it was listed on idex last month. the total marketcap of this shitcoin is $500 MILLION.

>muh pay with crypto project #456049456934
lol fuck off this is probably some VCs just manipulating the price and some lucky pajeets are getting the crumbs

Still going to go more, at least another x5 in the next 2 weeks...

Attached: salmon.jpg (1500x1125, 225K)

go back to your discord you absolute pieces of garbage, karma will get you and you will get rekt

Checked and wrecked. Discord trannies BTFO

Keep crying about missing out on this. There's no reason why this would dump before the release. And nothing stops you from taking profits with each pump. Smart anons buy the rumor and sell the news. Retards like you buy high and sell low.

And this is a legitimate project with geniune partnerships with Starbucks and other well-known brands and working product ready to be released within three weeks. Show me another coin on IDEX that can say the same.

i refuse to buy into a x5 that barely has any information around and is shilled by absolute pieces of shit like you

partnerships my ass you motherfucker

>i refuse to buy into a x5 that barely has any information around and is shilled by absolute pieces of shit like you
Fine with me, your 2 ETH investment isn't going to pump the price anyway. If I would have listened to the approval of Jow Forums I wouldn't be in a 3.5X by now. There is information if you do your research, but then again that takes effort.

FYI note how there aren't any memes, copypastas, or relentless shilling about FXC. What did CHX, LTO, FTM had in common? If you can figure out, maybe you can double your money.

This. Though it seems most people here have caught on.

Please kill yourself
WHERE THE FUCKING JANNIES AT? CLEAN THIS SHIT UP

My father who's CEO of Microsoft confirmed this. 1000x incoming

"biggest restaurants and retailers" is just speculation you fucking mongoloid
don't act like you're some whale because you're clearly not, you and your twitter friends are just getting the crumbs and we all know it, now just fuck off

btw shills for this shit include:
psychonaut4975
brutusbamble
theblockbaron
cuckingphunt

Told you fuckheads to buy ahahahhahahaha

and of course known pnd group cryptogems

Stay poor

I don't have a Twitter or Discord account and I don't talk about crypto other than on here. All crypto is speculation. Show me a project that isn't. Their app shows the Starbucks logo, which would be illegal to include in an app without approval, and multiple people have bought coffee at Starbucks using their app. One of the biggest booths at Consensus 2019 (bigger booth than Microsoft) and they've spent over $150,000 on it. They're also speaking at the event. Must be a pump and dump scam!

like a true ranjeesh would say
"While Flexa co-founder Tyler Spalding declined to specify which merchants will accept bitcoin through this app, video tests show users buying Starbucks with it. (A Starbucks spokesperson told CoinDesk it is not working with Flexa.)"
coindesk.com/crypto-stripe-flexa-raises-14-million-so-you-can-buy-coffee-with-bitcoin

I was wrong then. Thanks for the info. I guess they are not officially partnered. But the question is why Starbucks, because clearly not every business accepts Flexa from the start. Still, a more legitimate project than anything on IDEX right now. It's going to pump more before the announcement and possibly shortly after (sell before, rebuy after). I would never suggest anons to hodl it for a year because it's clearly not going to be $1 EOY considering the market cap.

All shitbags reading this don't fall future shills for this coin saying that
This shit is going to make crypto acceptable at major merchants like
Shitbucks
Shitty target
Best buy shit
Bed bath and my ass
CVS and many more allegedly 70+ partnerships..

These motherfuckers have a working product

youtu.be/AyclgwPOSkY

And this crazy ass shit raised 14m money in private sale not even an ico..
Shit bags filled their bags
in a private token sale involving Pantera Capital, 1kx, Nima Capital, Access Ventures and others.

google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/crypto-stripe-flexa-raises-14-million-so-you-can-buy-coffee-with-bitcoin?amp

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flexacoin/

idex.market/eth/fxc

It's hardly been shilled here at all... that's a good sign right?

Attached: 1526551080474.jpg (500x500, 54K)

yes buy now after x10