Psst... Nothing personel kid

Pfffffffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

digitexfutures.com/news/digitex-futures-postpones-launch-here-adam-explains-why/

Attached: dgtx.png (812x358, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8SNPCtk6Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tells ya.

holy shit its real.

Its happening

>and here's why this is a good thing

if you got rekt buy this look at $fota, essentially the same project but they have the devs in house and already delivered a working exchange

I told you when to buy and I told you when to sell. I also told you to be a weak hand and profit from the hype. Who listened?

Oh shit forgot my tripcode. Hey Gookmoot, can I get a tripcode reset link to my email?

I wonder if there will be more Projects to follow

Maybe this one

Or this one

AaaaAAAaaaAaaaAAAAaa

Take notice Linkies, Sergey will post a video speaking about how nothing in the code works as intended, blamind Steve and Roche and it will dump to 0.0001 cents

I was out for like 3 days and you guys already went full pump and dump cycle, this is the first time Im hearing about this shitcoin

buy the dib :DD

OII MATES HOW'S IT GOING YEAH SO UGH YEAH YESTERDAY UGH WE GOT THE AH FINAL BUILD FOR THE EXCHANGE FROM SPOTWARE
*SMACKS LIPS*

Bahaha what kind of pajeets is he dealing with that can't make these basic ass features
I'm a full stack dev this all seems like pretty simple stuff regardless of the framework
can't say I even blame the pajeets, this guy chose to hire amateurs

OH NO NO NO

Thank you money forehead for all our future gains in the wake of scam exchanges going to zero.

Based forehead. As an user said the exchanges competition is an Special Olympics competition and forehead is winning slow and steady. Pretty sad desu.

Watching this entire stupid video I kinda like him
should I buy the dip? This guy is funny

WATCH THE VID EVERYBODY

TELL ME THAT GUY ISNT HIGH ON COKE

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Gib link to vid

youtube.com/watch?v=X8SNPCtk6Yk

Attached: _49311948_010162350-1.jpg (540x378, 34K)

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4

Imagine making this video and thinking "yeah this is good"