Can you guys cool it with the memes for one goddamn minute and just rationally discuss where this market is headed...

Can you guys cool it with the memes for one goddamn minute and just rationally discuss where this market is headed right now?

Attached: fomo2-btc-700x400.jpg (700x400, 43K)

I mean, it has been known that tether manipulated the bull run, so who fucking knows...

Remember the price of bitcoin before tether? Thats where we are going.

1-2K tops
very soon the 3 billion tethers will leave the market
take 3 billion "DOLLARS" out of the market and this market is finito user
lucky if we stay between 1-2k

not sure if you are serious or not but we are obviously headed down, to 3500 minimum. probably more like 2400

Attached: down.png (1158x571, 112K)

So are you saying that all the money that has come into the crypto market since early 2017 wasn't real? If that's true, then we really are very early in the adoption phase of crypto.

Down for now

Bitfinex premium still steadily increasing. Up to $263 now. I'm guessing people are still in the process of unloading their funds off Bitfinex. Might be the only thing keeping us afloat right now

A decentralized comodity that can never be touched by the state will always have value...right now the dollar value applies to bitcoin is completely arbitrary

New money did enter, but tether kept the price inflated while those in the known cashed out for fiat

To add to this, this might become a bigger happening than gox since it will affect everyone

Bitcoin up last week: we going to moon. Weve known the floor is in and you shouldve bought.
Bitcoin down this week: we are fucked and going sub 2k because of something we knew about for a long time

People have short memories.
Personally, as long as we hit a new ATH in the next few years I dont care what happens. Just DCA every week and wait. If you buy and hodl for at least 4 years it's very likely you will make money

200w ma is the next rational target

We are going to have a true capitulation dump to 1k.

Attached: DcPIUsMW0AAgVW4.jpg (1200x806, 116K)

>If you buy and hodl for at least 4 years it's very likely you will make money
But Jow Forums money or money money, that is the question. These kids suicide over $70.

Hey i've 1k in this shit

We are going up

Attached: 1509042159391.gif (320x240, 40K)

Minimum is going to crash to 3.5k

Dumb bizlets...

You think 3 bilions are important for this market???

Only important currency here in clown cryptoverse are emotions....

Bear market best news ever brushed of like nothing

Bull market worst news ever brushed of likenothing

WE BULL NOW

memes are the best thing about /biz, without them we are just a bunch of retards, btw we bull now, no matter what

Down to 4550-4750, then sideways, then *continue* bull run. Bobos calling for 1k get rekt

It's going to crash with no survivors.

i think there are too many big players to let BTC die outright. any extreme movements to 2k will flush out most people, with wicks to high 1k's causing more pain and liquidation for bottom 2k buyers. it won't stay below 2k for too long or at all because the miners would get fucked too hard and because they don't want plebs like us getting cheap btc.
i think there is still enough greed to harness for one more mega bull cycle. never underestimate human greed.

Money money. I wouldve stuck with indexes if I wanted to make 5 bucks a day

Since everyone on Jow Forums says we’re going down strap in for the moon mission lads. Expect a serious bull run within the year of the halvening.

This user is also correct greed drives all markets, I think institutional investors saw the last cycle as a chance to rob normies blind with platforms like baakt. The fact so many whales didn’t cash out near as much as they did should tell anyone who isn’t a brainlet this market isn’t dead.