I am running pajeet shill pr firm !!! AMA

AMA

Attached: 1556076593288.jpg (500x500, 32K)

How much/hour and what do they shill?

Attached: TIKKAMASSALA.jpg (640x360, 52K)

We r based in Pune, India. Roll trips and will let you know current and upcoming project that we are working to shill on twitter, reddit and telegram. And ofcourse Biz.

Not per hour.. per assignment. And as per need for the project

we focused mainly on established project , but lately ico and Ieo.
Also many small cap project are getting interesting. They want more marketing to get more investor and hype at early stages.

Rolling for trips even though it's usually pretty obvious.
Per assignment then? How many pajeets you got shilling for you?

Attached: PajeetWarfare3.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Roll

man i think he may be bleeding internally, he looks roasted asf

I think that happens if you eat too much bhuna

What is Creg Satoj like in person?

Attached: cregs office.png (1298x866, 1.55M)

it's pretty obvious you're shilling fantom
bsvtards and 0xbtcunts are too western, easy to spot the difference between autistic shitposting and paid curry

does creg suck indian cocks or does he demand you guys buttfuck him in exchange for shilling bcash sv?
>asking for a friend

Someone shop rheinmetall ag on this curryniggers shirt plz??

I am not shilling fantom or Lition . Don't worry .
I am genuinely here to answer your questions op.
Bump up the thread. Will be back in 15 mins. To reply all your questions.

I have two floor office.
Lately last year since NOvember2017, been involved in pr relating crypto.

Also, I have dedicated team of 7 staff members for crypto projects. We are getting busy with the assignment lately.

I will reveal who are my client mainly. Roll in meanwhile...

Op , you believe based satoj involved in shilling?

Will tell you the group behind SV shilling .
But confirmed with you that Craig Is really based in that regards.

In India, we don't pay per hour. It's a monthly salary.
We charge the client according to their marketing needs and requirement.

Hahahaha op. Hope you're not a bag holder for those ones. I am sorry if you are...

More details. what are your team shilling?

Biz. Drop your questions. Will check back in 10 mins.
Keep rolling. I will clear all the air best I can...

Seems like no one wants to know inner workings of PR

What’s the going rate and what board/sites do you shill?

Hi op , as I mentioned above. Depends on time period , how aggressive marketing client need, we charge as per requirement.
But roughly somewhere between $ 150 to 270 ...
We shill through all social media , twitter, telegram. Reddit, biz, bitcointalkorg, YouTube , pretty much all area covered. Including memes ...

This month we had 4 projects: crypto / block chain related
Had 1 IEO to market.

who are your biggest clients? how long have you been working with them?

We also do through news and medium articles

also what does a shill or package typically include? do you charge for making custom memes? what's your meme strategy? who do you target and how? is biz a prime shilling location or is it mostly other social media?

I think biz will spin their heads if I tell you with all honesty of my client list...

Most people believe project team is paying us to shill, which is partly true,
But majority my client includes VC fund managers, middle tier, and also big investor who sometimes gets into wrong project and needs bit of marketing to dump bags on retail investors with the profit.
Let's talk about this early morning, in India it's very early morning right now and I just checked my email account.
I had two inquiries regarding dgtx . I hope all are aware what happened last night was absolutely dreadful.. don't know what else to say honestly op..

Op, that's where you're wrong. Biz actually is our last place to shill.
We shill first at bitcointalkorg. As massive Indian audience there to pick up and spread in matter of seconds to twitter ND reddit. We normally custom make our memes. One of our meme was upvoted highest couple of months back. If you're reddit user, we made a meme of fortnight game mix with btc bearish trending.
So yeah we do plenty of different strategies. Again it depends on the project.

interesting. how did you get into this business and how do people find your services? what's your usual fee per project?

Again, that's why biz never able to get in to initial pump to make maximum profit.

For example. We worked hard on a project called block cloud. Just to clarify , team wasn't involved. It was private sale investor . Hope you know how many X return that project got after IEO on kucoin.
I will reveal more details that help biz . If you wish to know more drop more questions and queries.

Just to clarify , I am not here to shill or sale anything or offer my service.

Genuinely want to help you all young lads, specially zoomers to make things happened for them and want to share how to avoid being scammed..

Keep Rollin bizzzz.

Will be back in 10 mins biz. Keep posting questions. Will be right back. Had to answer urgent call.
Keep Rollin

>But majority my client includes VC fund managers, middle tier, and also big investor who sometimes gets into wrong project and needs bit of marketing to dump bags on retail investors with the profit.
Let's talk about this early morning, in India it's very early morning right now and I just checked my email account.
Hold on a second, this isn't a larp? Dang son.
1.Post one of your memes
2.How much does Sergey pay you to shill Chainlink?
3.What is the shittiest shitcoin you ever shilled?

Attached: nolinkers btfo.png (1062x554, 398K)

Op, I will upload in a few minutes.

Answer to your second question : we aren't shilling chain link. But let me tell you one thing:
Recently I have got a confidential deloitte insight report made for senior level tech executives. I will give you hint : Bi3 .

If any biz want I will screenshot it once I reach my office and drop it here. Let me know if you guys interested.

The shittiest token we shill was :pkg.
It went from 7 vitliks to 498vitaliks. Top coin for 3 and half weeks on idex. Hope any biz bro remember that?

Keep Rollin biz.. will answer every 15 or 20 mins.

Drop questions. Let's keep rollin

>Op, I will upload in a few minutes.
>If any biz want I will screenshot it once I reach my office and drop it here. Let me know if you guys interested.
Based

Drop your throw away email. Will send you report. If I go office today afternoon or Max lately by tomorrow this time.

Pretty cool bloke. Why is biz your last location to shill?

Op, I assume you're old on biz. Lately have you ever notice any project that you have come cross and went on parabolic run with 3 X ,4X or 5X. . Most project shill here are the already on moon mission or nearly topped.

And now and then, whenever I see biz, always threads like I am being dumped or financially ruined. Of course I don't believe all larps but I think significant number of biz users mainly young lads are losing and suffering.
Also it's like playing musical chair while being shit coin bag holder.. dumping on eachother..
Hope I answer your question. Let me know if you wish to know more.

Also please read few post back, I answer majority Indian audience in bitcointalkorg for free airdrop and other freebies. They pick up from there and start spreading everywhere.
Very minor population of India known to biz. This might be shocking to you but that's true.
Majority time , it's one biz bag holder shilling here to dump on another one scenerio. Most Indians get in pump quick due to organised group for freebies and pumping project through our shilling strategy.
That's the reason biz is last place to shill

Keep Rollin biz..

Just to make it interesting...
I will give you hint next shill project already started.
It will hit on idex next week or in 10 days time.
Project name start with A and it's related to payment and instant conversion.

Screncap the thread for the authenticity and validity . So some of biz might think this is larp..

Keep Rollin... Keep posting questions.

Yeah I've been around for a while. Haven't bought any of the new coins shilled here but I lition is kind of tempting.
Makes sense. Does the pajeet meme make you angry or you don't care?

[email protected]

Please include me in your info dumps, troublesome times require obtuse solutions.

Attached: 1555242320920.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Yeah. Lition has valid working product but the business model is completely failure . If their current working model is great then why don't they stick it to energy sector. Why they need STO platform?
i would drop some spare eth, but don't buy now. Buy in after next 48 hrs. 1 million airdrop will be dumped , starting from tonight. Many Indian group are waiting for bibox distribution. Keep eye on bloodbath and buy the dip. Around or little below ico price.

Answer to your second question: no , meme doesn't bother me , since I read , courage to be disliked, genuinely anyone say anything to me, good bad or worst , doesn't matter. I always smile op. But honestly it's very funny meme. And funny part is majority Indians, including those working in us tech companies and around the world , aren't aware of their nickname: pajeet...

Thanks man, don't send me any Nigerian prince emails
bizthrowaway2704 at protonmail

Will do that op. No I ain't price from Nigeria.
This is pajeet from pune, India.

Will send you screenshot of the report to you as well. Read it and hopefully , it I'll help you in better investing strategy related to blockchain projects.

Appreciate the wisdom. After the unlock is when I'd buy, yeah. You seem like a nice dude, I wish you the best.
>aren't aware of their nickname: pajeet...
Kek
What crypto do you own? If any

>No I ain't price from Nigeria.
>This is pajeet from pune, India
Outstanding

Attached: grug honk.png (1637x2100, 1.42M)

How can I hire your service OP?

Yeah after distribution start. Just now I checked on Indian group, the token will be distributed on 27 th . Means tonight. So expect dump incoming. Put few low buy orders . Pretty sure will dump like a rock. Because those are free tokens. All are pure profit. And most of those airdrop beneficiary are the tg Indian groups. So they will drop it to nearly or below ICO price. Better put like 0.5 eth at Ico price and rest 0.5 just above ico price, if you investing say 1 eth.

Please kindly read above post. I am strictly here to help biz specially young lads, and zoomers.

Thanks for your kind offer , but I have to stick with the pure intention that I made this thread for...

How many times a day do you fud CHX?

Interesting, ty for info. Please post more here if you have the time in future.

I have Btc, eth, xmr.

No, we aren't shilling or Fudding Chx.

However, I will tell you something what I think and I have experienced: many time retail investor caught up in emotional attachment to their investment that they might not be able to see otherside of the argument .
If you have invested or wanted to invest in chx, always make sure to read even FUD post as well. Opinion might not be your favourite but always keep eye on all side, shills and Fudd.
Everything happened for a reason. Sudden influx of shill means majority time little pump followed by massive dump.
And Fudd means majority time accumulation or sometimes, early sign of project failure and massive dump.
However , Chx suppose to atleast launch their platform , that's what they promise . Now q1 is finished, so fudder might have point as well.
Don't caught up in emotional barrage
Learn how to cut loses wisely . I ain't saying chx will fail. I am just explain through chx example.

sound words, Pajeet. Thx.

why charge people only $150 to shill a project for them instead of just buying a bunch of a coin for yourself and shilling it for a much better profit

Roll

Lmao, this whole thread is a larp. Real pajeets don't talk like pajeets. Especially those supposedly running a shilling business. Stay gullible, Jow Forums

You're right. But as I mentioned earlier. We only involved with project that have a solid backing from private or vc investor.
Also, when we do shill , we make sure client are aware of market conditions and any btc market maker manipulation can lead to massive loss. So it's too much risk. Not worth it.

Thank you for being here. Hope even this larp thread might help you.
Also don't forget to buy bags in future that are being shilled.

I have share interesting info and upcoming pump project above . Take time , read it and hopefully you will screen cap this, as you might need it later on. When you buy in a week on idex.

Stay happy and good luck bro. Hope you make it.

Keep rollin biz. Keep questions coming. I am free next 30 mins. Will answer asap.

Keep it up biz.

Any shitcoins you shilled here?
What shitcoins are you gonna shill in the future?

Kaha bhai , India se Ho Kya?

Op, I already mentioned on above post.

Upcoming project in a week or 10 days on Idex, most likely. Start with letter A. Related to payment and instant conversion.
It's already started. Biz will get soon. All other medium are already on it.

Feel free to ask more questions or queries.

Yes . We did shill here as well. I already mentioned coins we had shilled.

I read about Lition too. After reading this thread I might jump in

Don't jump in now. It has more dump coming inn.
Wait till 1 or 2 days. Read above post and try to use that strategy . That will help .
Good luck op.

Why do you think it will dump? Airdrop was finished yesterday and no dump like i hoped :/

I'll be in Pune next week, wanna meet?

Event finished 2 days ago. Distribution start in few hours. DYOR.
Dump not happened due to distribution didn't happen. All the group I am aware of are waiting for bibox airdrop to dump in market.
Again if you think you will miss then buy now and see what happens.

Where are coming in pune? If you coming around MG road area. We can definitely catch up at my office.
Drop tour throw away email.

No people have recieved their airdrop already. It was like 200 LIT for 2 achievements unlocked. Too many participated to create any dump

how much did craig paid your firm?

Yes it was confirmed by tg admin. It was distributed yesterday

Also bilaxy is listed to absorb some of dump. Wait near ama. In 3 days. See the price action. But I am sure it will dump near 75k vitaliks

Nothing paid by based Craig. However there are multiple group paid by some counter party to FUD bsv. I personally know some of the group.

All I'm seeing is LIT. They paid you to shill?

Buy around 75 to 80k vitaliks.
I just checked few Indian shill groups, they will pump near AMA session , due in 3 days.

Nope. But everyone asking same question. Please check whole thread.

If you have question. Feel free to ask something different .
I hope you aware what happend last night with dgtx.

So I hope history won't repeat here. I really don't want zoomers and young bros to lose man.

[email protected] I'll be there May 1st

Whats the best medium to work out which coins are being shilled for a good pump?

Cool. Will sent you mail. Looking forward to meeting you at my office.

When you see New coins on Twitter, reddit or here , first you should head over straight to bitcointalkorg, see bounty and airdrop page, see the community behind.

Most importantly check twitter handle and retweet. You will recognize a pure inorganic shills just commenting and tweeting, upvoting and commenting senseless and baseless things.

That's a sign of a pure shitcoin. Get in early on pump , never hold it. Immediately get out with realist profit. Don't chase big pump , or else you will be eternal bag holder.

Also never invest in those shitcoins more then a throw away amount. You must hold major positions in btc, eth or top 10.

Thank you sir

Thank you biz for Rollin. Stay happy and motivated. We all will make it. Also don't chase and invest too many shitcoins.
I really enjoyed here talking to you guys. Once again thank you with all gratitude and humility.

Hope everyone on this board will make it.

Please screncap this thread for next week. When flavor of the month begins for the May. Hope that hint will help you in get on early for next moon mission.
Have a lovely weekend
Signing off.
Kind regards,
Pajeet from Pune. India.

Are you guys by any chance shilling C# / .NET Core on Jow Forums?

bad larp

are you guys hiring? how is the pay? 21 years old jobless. blr

Yo bruhs, I will be moving to pune soon too. Looking for a job. If I find a job on Jow Forums I will sacrifice three coconuts to pepe. Please halp

Throwaway email: [email protected]

Will be in Pune next week as well. I am into the Indian financial markets although I still trade crypto. Please reach out to me will be very interested to meet some based Indian anons.

I have a question.
Are you on an assignment right now?
As in, did someone pay you an assignment commission to come here and "clear thr air" with us, just for fun?

What’s your address

Helo sirs i can work for little rupees for buy food to family. Thank sir plz help the needful

Let's have a pajeet meet up. I'll be in Pune may 1st

Send the throwaway email. Let's meet up niggaz