MFW when I'm accumulating GRIN and biz isn't talking about it

:)

Attached: grin.png (64x64, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scalingbitcoin.org/papers/mimblewimble.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been discussed here almost every day since launch you absolute retard. We're mostly in consensus that the inflation rate makes it a terrible purchase for the next few years.

ETH has an inflation rate too. Man you don't even know what's coming.

The difference between this and other projects is that there's no whales that got tons of premined coins. Think about that for a second retard.

imagine buying a worthless shitcoin just because it's pushed by theymos

>no whales
Except for the VCs who invested millions into mining equipment for this shit
>ETH has an inflation too
Yeah but nothing like Grin, which will have 3x the supply it does now by EOY and 2x that by EOY 2020.

If it was something to seriously invest in, it wouldn't be named after Harry Potter

>Worthless shitcoin

No premines.
No whales with heavy bags since the beginning.
No ICO.
No constant sell pressure.
Get REKT. Have fun missing out on the most obvious bull run in history. This shit will unironically be $50 within the next six months.

GRIN's inflation rate is similar to BTC the first few years. Do some research.

Good tech always wins. That's the problem with the current market. By your logic, any shitcoin that is deflationary will go up. Focus on the fucking tech, not just the supply.

If supply was the only thing that determined price, I can create a shitcoin tomorrow with a supply of 10 and it would moon instantly, right?

>$50 within the next six months.
My fucking sides. The price has already been dumping. This coin is not a store of value. Selling pressure will only increase with the inflation rate.

It's shit bro, they fucked it up by having you email transactions (top lel) also inflation rate is stupid high, mimblewimble is only like 60% more efficient at saving space than bitcoin, big fucking whoop

Only thing that throws me off was the large amount of hash thrown at it at release' someone thinks this shit will be worth something, I just don't see why

What’s so special about GRIN? What makes it different from Bitcoin & Ethereum?

There are key differences between this and Bitcoin. For one, most of the first bitcoins mined aren't even in circulation because they're either lost or in Satoshi wallets. Also back then VCs weren't setting up multimillion dollar rigs to mine bitcoin so it was actually much easier to mine.

Again, points that only talk about the inflation rate and nothing to do with the tech of the coin. Look at the amount of hash power behind it and look at the fact that there's no REAL big whales who premined this coin for it to sell.

> only 60% more efficient at saving space than the highest market cap coin in the world
> "big fucking whoop"

pick one you idiot. if you think that's just a "big fucking whoop", have fun missing out on an obvious bull run.

Prob because the roi from the miners looked good so people bought em not realizing it would just slowly decline unless u consistently add hashrate.

>No premines.
>No whales with heavy bags since the beginning.
>No ICO.
that's a negative, whales hold, if many people hold small amounts they are going to dump.
>No constant sell pressure.
worse than every non-PoW shitcoin due to mining
>Have fun missing out on the most obvious bull run in history.
It has private amounts at the cost of requiring the recipient to be online. Just use monero if you want that.
If you think it's anonymous, or can compose old transactions, read the details again. The "kernel" of EVERY transaction ever has to be stored. It's 100 bytes. It has no anonymity at all, it only allows miners to do a coinjoin, which is trivially defeated by listening on live transactions.

GRIN happened because G. Maxwell invented mimblewimble, which is an overengineered, cryptographically interesting but practically useless technology. He then decided to push it with his Core friends, especially theymos. That's literally it. It's the only altcoin shilled on r/bitcoin.

ETH has an inflation rate and ICOs and even scams who were literally in it just for the money had hundreds of millions if not billions in ETH creating constant sell pressure.

And yet it still managed to get to 1400. Why? Because people were able to speculate that it's a useful token that can actually practically be used for large contracts involving large sums of money and have them settled quickly.

GRIN will be $50 within the next six months whereas ETH will be $900.

> that's a negative, whales hold, if many people hold small amounts they are going to dump.

Stopped reading after this idiotic statement.

Greg Maxwell didn't invent this protocol. Again, you know nothing.

imblewimble is a protocol that was put forward by an anonymous user in a Bitcoin developers chatroom by the name of Tom Elvis Jedusor (the French name of fictional Harry Potter character, Voldemort)

Bro, those ICO scams were the reason for Ethereum's pump from the beginning. That's all it's ever used for. Ethereum is actually an interesting platform so I'm hoping Binance Chain absorbs all the pajeet and chink garbage congesting Ethereum's blockchain so the cool stuff can actually start getting recognition.

But this is true. People make a big deal about whales causing value uncertainty, but the fact is, if you have less people wanting to buy your shitcoin than people wanting to sell it, your shitcoin is fucked. And your shitcoin is fucked

>I'm accumulating
What a retarded saying. Hate it.

Why is this shitcoin listen on an Israeli crypto exchange
all there is are the bitcoins, litecoin, eths, and GRIN
why?
why is this shitcoin listen on a kike crypto exchange
it's a literal fiat pair to shekels

plz explain

>Greg Maxwell didn't invent this protocol
>put forward by an anonymous user in a Bitcoin developers chatroom by the name of Tom Elvis Jedusor
read the mimblewimble paper nigger
>Dr Maxwell (6x times)
>but we have not seen the last of marvelous Dr. Maxwell!
he only finished high school. It's obvious Maxwell wrote this about himself.

scalingbitcoin.org/papers/mimblewimble.txt

what's going to trigger adoption for this coin? MW?
normies have no idea what that is

The tech is mediocre dude, like I said, MW is only good for saving space, but even then it's not remarkable, that's literally it. The other aspect is privacy, and there's plenty of other privacy coins out there, but the fact you have to email transactions defeats the whole fucking point. I hope you didn't put a lot of money into this, you got memed.

It's not even in the same ballpark as Ether. Ether pumped because bitcoin pumped, because it had ICO scams built on top of it, and because it had and still has the network effect of being the first blockchain with smart contract functionality. Also, Ether mooned despite being premined, so not being premined is kind of a moot point.

Grin on the other hand... is shit. It's a proof of concept token, nothing more. Get fuiing rekt.

>accumulating GRIN
Probably a bad idea. One day it will pump fucking hard, but until then it's in a perpetual downtrend.

Imma buy a fuck ton when it starts going up, tho

That was said many times with other obvious good coins. See you in some years.

Attached: 617.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Have 500 but it doesn’t make sense for now
The miners will keep dumping, why won’t they
Everybody should have a small bag just Incase a MIRACLE happens
Other than that the technology is the future of Crypto but the inflation with Grin sucks

Nice, you have no argument

> Imma buy too late.

Okay, you do that.

Whether he invented or didn’t invent, it’s going up and you know it.

Or to put it another way, I don’t give a shit about who invented it. I follow projects for the tech behind it not the inventor.

>mimblewimble is only like 60% more efficient at saving space than bitcoin, big fucking whoop
>MW is only good for saving space, but even then it's not remarkable, that's literally it.

It seems like it is dramatically more efficient at saving space, especially over long periods of time.

GRIN is hyperinflated trash.

OP is a literal retard.

Attached: 1532042390024.png (798x770, 676K)

No constant sell pressure? Are you kidding? The second you accumulate any grin you have to get rid of it as fast as possible because of the extreme inflation

>retarded inflation
>recipient has to be online

Y I K E S

Anyone with a lot of money can buy a lot of any coin. But they have to buy in a competitive environment.

"Whales" in 2019 typically refer to insiders who gave themselves a huge proportion of a coin's supply before it was offered to the public at large. This is why I don't touch true shitcoins like XRP and XLM but Grin has my interest and so should Jow Forums. My target is $1 then I'm going all in just in time for the GBR.

>retarded inflation
It ain't all that bad.
>recipient has to be online
If you're running a full node and using the included grin wallet, which is still pretty primitive but solid at this stage. Do you run a full ETH or BTC node? It's a complete non-issue with wallets like wallet713 which connect to a remote node by default.

Attached: 9577a7295c94c9d5de45ff156b6598ed84b6dfa7.jpg (693x1229, 184K)

at what point does 1 token every second not matter, 10 million supply, 10 billion supply 10 trillion supply?