Hi there, user. I'm looking for from place to rent for free and I heard you already cleared some space in your mind

>hi there, user. I'm looking for from place to rent for free and I heard you already cleared some space in your mind

Attached: 1555144566593.jpg (1512x2016, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/202943915-What-does-the-Transaction-Speed-setting-do-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anonymous jizz cum has room in his head for you sirs

Attached: 1C35DAE7-796F-428F-9F22-8F346B924061.jpg (750x607, 99K)

Sorry space has been booked by this bald gentleman and his girlfriend Marilyn Manson

Attached: F5C6ED83-E6A7-4D86-8D91-35A1C671EF84.jpg (1082x1352, 706K)

>I'm looking for from place to rent

Attached: pepe incredibly smug.png (396x385, 138K)

Literally a cock gobbler.

Kek

>hello sir yes buy btcsvlmnop very good sir looking for from place to rent free sir

Attached: 1550955998571.png (510x426, 285K)

Marilyn Manson is like soooo 1998. He comes up on stage like he just ran a marathon after walking up three steps. He complains it's past his bed time, but will play us 3 whole songs, two of which will be nine-inch nails covers because he thinks he does them better; and the third will be dope show because that's the one the kids like. He plays half his set them jogs off stage like he's about to have a heart attack and the band adlibs the rest of the songs trying to drum up the audience.

kek

Attached: 1511897523554.jpg (1024x576, 304K)

my work here is done

Let that man Rest In Peace

RENT FREE. I guess you already found your place op. HAHAHA

STIFF

Attached: 325235994.png (1414x560, 650K)

Corecucks believe this is basically the same thing as their laptop.

Attached: knc-sweden-470.jpg (470x313, 29K)

The only time I think of
>faketoshi
is when you bagholders escape the retard filters.
So I will remind them.

Attached: 1556279345494.png (1157x758, 153K)

1/60 hashrate
1/100 price
Cringe

>many team
>many success
buy shitoshis coin and get brownpilled.

Attached: 1545247979964.png (649x463, 234K)

>over half the transactions of btc
>less than a percent of the marketcap

Attached: 1550001284605.jpg (645x960, 211K)

CRINGE
CSW is a fraud and proofs are in front of your eyes

>Stockholm syndrome
>Dunning–Kruger
That's where you belong

CRINGE
CSW is Satoshi and the proofs are in front of your eyes

>Stockholm syndrome
>Dunning–Kruger
That's where you belong

Attached: 1527889439264.jpg (737x413, 62K)

HAHA
A brainlet with Stockholm syndrome blinded by the Dunning–Kruger effect. That must be the most accurate description of core coiners yet. Nice

Attached: 1540641879760.jpg (629x413, 47K)

>proofs
bullshit you mean

Why so emotionally attached to the handicapped core coin, Greg? Oh and by the way, why did you change your nick from O1G? I kind of liked that moniker. It had an aura of childish naivety which suited you very well

You're retarded as fuck

enjoy holding your Bitcoin shitcoin vision to 0

asics don't validate shit tho they just churn sha256 you could say they do the work in a proof of work protocol but that's just one component of it, quiet worthless in itself.

Attached: racism.png (825x584, 128K)

>It had an aura of childish naivety
not sure about that, but it's meaningless you cucks and i stopped going to where it means anything. i really just left it up out of lazyness.

>not sure about that
I know what it meant. Hence the childish naive aura of you thinking it had any effect

Attached: satoshi28.jpg (1219x858, 106K)

it was supposed to be more like a tag you can wear if you hate the mafia that completely captured the state here. never caught on about 5 people used it tops.

I get the idea, but namefags on Jow Forums is kind of frowned upon. And since only you used the tag on biz it made you a namefag. Your new name in this post is a bit more humorous though, but still a namefag

well there is that

>Who are you again?

come to think of it i picked the new name to make fun of the BSV will win namefag but the irony... i shall repent

>the irony
;)
I'm off out to the cloudy weather. Hope it's better in Hungary. Enjoy your day (hopefully) off!

Attached: 1555427175013.jpg (1073x978, 81K)

You're retarded as fuck

enjoy holding your Bit-con segshit lightning coin to 0

Attached: mh8hl5fzufk21.png (1400x1297, 1.99M)

I'll admit this is absolutely hilarious
still not buying BSV :^)

That's totally up to you my friend, everyone can make a free choice to stay poor even when all the knowledge is being spoonfed, I am not going to stop them.

Attached: unwriter_bsv_projects.png (636x1393, 512K)

Ah yes, the mystical projects, that nobody but a twitter tranny knows about. Very sophisticated. Many projects sir, many teams, so much developing sir. Please do the needful, buy bitcoin streetshit vision.

Oh you could've just told me you were one of those low IQ paid shills, would've saved me from replying to you in the first place.

>y-you're a paid shill!! those projects are super cool!!!! core cuck REEEEEEEEEEEEE
or you could show evidence that these mysterious projects are real and have the potential to provide value to society

>bitcoin streetshit vision.

Attached: 1555158369781.jpg (640x580, 92K)

>muh amazing projects
>muh behind the scenes work
>muh big things coming
like what? they said the same shit about BCH and Im still waiting

BCH people talk about implementations of their idea in-depth. It's just not thrown at your face.
Talking things like zero-conf, which are getting implemented using an avalanche-based pre-consensus.

On chain json parser

I could do that, but I've decided that I prefer that you stay poor.

>I could
no you couldn't my little curry monkey

0-conf is already active and usable on both BSV and BCH.

BitCon Core decided to kill that function with the implementation of RBF. Sabotaged shitcoin chain a la carte.

>active and usable on both BSV and BCH
Not really usable now. You can certainly do it, but it would be utterly stupid, especially with constant reorgs

0-conf is not secure
on any blockchain
that's why vendors never accept it

Low IQ Blockstream FUD. Merchants who take BCH do accept 0-conf through Bitpay, as attempting a double spend for smaller payments is not only economically unfeasible, it is also illegal and can be prosecuted for criminal fraud. No actual merchant or business has ever been defrauded by a 0-conf transaction on BCH or BSV.

Update your script shill, this is years old long debunked talking points.

It doesn't matter if it's illegal of unfeasible. It's still possible, and magnitudes cheaper than a 51% attack.

>support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/202943915-What-does-the-Transaction-Speed-setting-do-
>Regardless of the transaction speed settings, a fully paid invoice is credited to your merchant account after the transaction has accrued six confirmations on the bitcoin network.
I don't even think it supports BSV.
Coinify doesn't even have BSV in the supported shitcoin api GET.
Why did I even bother going through the documentations
you absolute lying pajeet

>He doesn't understand the difference between a broadcast transaction and settlement.

IQ too low for me, sorry dawg.

>No actual merchant or business has ever been defrauded by a 0-conf transaction on BCH or BSV.
wait until a moron accepts it

I do very well, you don't seem to though. The point is, BCH merchants can accept 0 conf, but Bitpay doesn't actually give them their money until there are multiple confirmations.

>Regardless of the transaction speed settings
that's where you specify your invoice to accept 0conf
>a fully paid invoice is credited to your merchant account after the transaction has accrued six confirmations on the bitcoin network.
Do I need to explain this further? you CAN read, right? You, as a merchant, (as if you'll ever have anything to offer) only get paid, when bitpay saw 6 confirmations, that's roughly a whole hour after the transaction has occurred.

Capisce Ranjeesh?
Stop lying and making shit up like CSW

Where'd you go my little curry monkey?
presented with evidence you tuck your tail and run?
typical

Attached: 1522103846674.gif (359x371, 288K)

oh shit I'm sorry
clearly meant for this bob connoisseur

Isn't free though is it when you're being paid.

Faggot.

Many BCH/BSV merchants and services accepts 0-conf by default. services like bitstagram, memo.cash all work with 0 conf. I have yet to see a single cause of defrauding. Several methods can also be set up to detect double spend attempts, and in the case you are caught doing it you will be prosecuted. Who the fuck wants to go to jail for doublespending a 10 cent microtransaction or for buying a bagel?

In any case it is simply not profitable, because it is way more costly to do a single successful double spend than the item or service you are paying for with 0-conf.

Bitpay, moneybutton, cryptonize.it, Satoshi dice, lieferando, and others all use 0-conf transactions and there is no problem.

For extremely expensive items like when buying a car or house with Bitcoin you don't use 0conf transactions, you simply wait for blockchain settlement. Simple risk assessment.

Also why the fuck am I arguing with minimum wage blockstream kikes, im out.

So it's all service dependent. Means nothing on the scale of the protocol.

>bitstagram, memo.cash
Obviously those things are "0conf" they aren't services, they just present the state of the blockchain
this crypto stuff is way over your head pal
stick to cleaning sewers

>Merchants who take BCH do accept 0-conf through Bitpay
that's like saying merchants accept paypal they don't accept 0-conf or bch at all then.

>bitstagram, memo.cash all work with 0 conf
online services can accept zero conf since 2009 there is nothing new about this try it with actual retail!

>So it's all service dependent.
if the order/subscription can be cancelled with little to no cost to the vendor and much benefit to the scammer like gaming subscriptions online streaming any delivery purchase that is not pizza or other perishable... you can accept 0-conf satoshi himself said so. if it's actual retail where the perp can grab the stuff and run with it it's insanity. altho it would be very exciting if it was possible but so far the only thing i seen is the retarded curry version of ln where miner will swipe the money if a double spend is attempted.

>much benefit to the scammer
*not much benefit fuck

>looking for from place to rent for free
हैलो गुप्ता फगोट

Can I deposit BSV on binance and using 0 conf?

Why would you need someone to confirm bisexual finance is a scam exchange?