I have a cure for metabolic syndrome

I have a cure for metabolic syndrome.

What are my chances of being shot in the head?

Attached: CAC_Heart_N1803_gi473342614.jpg (1129x1066, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/news/news-releases/new-review-highlights-benefits-plant-based-diets-heart-health
youtube.com/watch?v=cRSx5-5UdpY
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lEmXJD7p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quick tell us to decentralize it

0%
also
100% of being braindead

Jew it mofo. Just Jew it. Make them bucks for poor bastards willing to live.

So after hitting a two week high on my crypto portfolio I decide to reward myself to the golden arches. I forget to specify that my order is to go, so they hand me a tray with the sandwich on it. I do not want it served to me like this but I do not take the tray back and ask for a bag because taking the tray back and asking for bags is not what winners do. I floor it out of the parking lot leaving the tray on the asphalt I drive home to my house and decide to save my sandwich for later because I have a stomachache from the ordeal mentioned previously. I open the refrigerator and try to figure out how I'm going to do this. I unplug the microwave and put it on the floor to prop the refrigerator door open until I can conduct research and form a plan. I open up Bing and immediately an archived post comes up from a guy using the username "ThreeForFree" who says he ate a McDonald's hamburger from the fridge once and caught a cholera and had to get his leg cut off. I get upset and decide to throw the sandwich away, but it occurs to me that the guy might have just been dumb about keeping the germs off of it. So I unwrapped the burger and put it on a plate. I take two pieces of paper out of the printer, placing one on top of the hamburger and the other one below the plate And loosely wrap the paper around the hamburger and pull out a huge line of scotch tape. I wrap the big piece of tape around the burger and the two pieces of paper in the plate and repeat the process with another piece of tape I keep wrapping tape around it until no part of the printer paper wrapper isn't covered with tape making it 100% scientifically sterile. I place the entire plate with the burger and paper and all wrapped around it inside of a plastic Safeway bag for good measure and close that off with a bag clip. I put it in the fridge, put the microwave back up onto the counter close the fridge and forget about the hamburger. A week later I had to throw it away.

embed it in a blockchain of your choosing

There is no "cure" for metabolic syndrom since it's a conjunction of risk factor, literally med school 101.

Also the way to prevent it is already known: stop being a fat piece of shit eating trash and not doing exercise.

I know what metabolic syndrome is. The pill addresses high cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure at the same time.

Tell me how, my families lives depends on it, give me a hint, what does it involve?

Attached: 1544728724215.png (368x490, 283K)

Eat beans.

Neat but we already know what the cure is: a vegan diet. It's the only scientifically effective method to reverse atherosclerosis.

Nice try big pharmas. I'm eating this garlic and living forever. Ligma nuts lmao

You're an idiot.
Is closer than you.

What color? Green? Brown? Red? Which country are they from?

>You're an idiot
Nice counter-argument. Here's a source for you:
pcrm.org/news/news-releases/new-review-highlights-benefits-plant-based-diets-heart-health

Some plants help. Like beans. In general a vegan diet can harm your metabolism though because big it's high content of copper and low zinc, lack of absorbable iron, and low protein content.

Spill the beans asshole. You know you're not going to be able to effectively minetize this info, might as well share the secrets of good health with your frens on this here mexican sign language board.

I was actually offered 10 million to license it which I turned down.

Which is why you're here larping.. okay. If you really do have info like this, and you're not willing to share it, I hope you do fuckin get shot in the head faggot.

Attached: 1552322375108s.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Color and country of origin don't matter. Just eat good quality pulses. Organic even.

Better, thank you.

I'm sorry, are you saying "better" like some father figure trying to correct his son's behavior? I'll never tell you the rest of what would work, you fucking psychotic douchebag.

You were never going to anyway. Because you don't really know anything of value. Fuck you nigger.

If you want to know what really addresses these issues, then look into deep breathing/fasting. Better than any bean that you regularly shove up your urethra.

>In general a vegan diet can harm...
In general, everything causes harm in some sense. Obviously in a thread talking about heart health we're talking about a vegan diet geared toward heart health. So do you have an actual counter point to argue or would you like to keep attacking straw men

>look into deep breathing/fasting
Have any scientific sources to back this up? Thanks in advance

But people like you who go around waving secrets of humanity over peoples head like a carrot on a stick deserve every bit of what they get/whats coming to them, instead of just publishing their info for the betterment of mankind, they try to pimp out this info while simultaneously criticizing tptb for killing/snuffing people like that out, i hope they fuck you good if you don't publish info like this on a blockchain, this is the kind of scenario it was invented for, use it for the betterment of humanity or eat humble pie.

Look up videos of the super human guy who goes running in the snow in his underwear, he goes really in depth about his discoveries and techniques.

You will know who it is when you find him, im sorry i can't remember a name right now.

Random asshole telling me how to behave says "I" need humble pie.

Shit like this makes me not want to produce my drug at all.

Physician here. Tell me something that will prove that you are not a larp

Lol everything I could say would require that you sign an NDA

If a pharmaceutical company told me where you lived, they wouldn't even have to pay me, and im not alone. The people are tired of being fucked around on, help of get the fuck out of here, I'd compare you to shit, but it would be an insult to shit.

lmao okay, go hunt a rep that will offer you more than 10 mills for your magic cure

Could have at least told me pharmacokinetics if u had anything worthwhile

Could, but I won't because it's just some "magic cure."

The fuck is wrong with you.

I think it's your karma to deal with illness if you automatically have this kind of attitude with someone trying to help you.

faggot larper, give no attention and sage this nerd

Dude isn't it obvious that Is trying to rustle your jimmies to make you spill your "beans" (heh). Just ignore the troll. As to your question, you'd want to look into which pharma comp youd put out of business or hurt them financially with this new pill. If they seem evil then the chances would be high. Either way just make sure not to be greedy if you license it and charge a high price. Having a good conscious is worth more than all the money you could get. Good luck fren

Attached: 1556352859932m.jpg (1024x836, 75K)

what you need to do is develop the cure for schizophrenia first, my friend. Then people will take you seriously

Attached: 1550767488346.jpg (638x558, 64K)

I want to be alive the moment the singularity happens, tell me what eat for fucks sake user.

There already is a cure, it's called a low carb high fat diet LCHF.

Tip: It's what people used to eat before metabolic syndrome was common.

Attached: Freaks.jpg (480x490, 73K)

absolutely based

I got all sorts of karma racked up buddy, good karma, just because I'd fuck you up for being a pretentious lesser being, does not mean im a bad person. If you have knowledge thay could change mankind for the better and choose not to release it, you will suffer eternally.

Look at what indians eat apparently.

Lol we'll see about that.

lying fagit

Which part?

is this a copy pasta? part two? I feel so invested

they'll sabotage your trials first, then shoot you if you are in range of FDA approval

Also I'd fucking destroy you, fag.

You wouldn't even be able to touch me.

nobelprize is yours user

kek

In order to ascertain what it means, the faces need to be studied in more detail. The refraction of the light within the glasses allocates more of a particular realm and has more with time dilation that compared to the other. As to answer why, the reason remains unknown.

The corner describes another instance in which the shadow of the temple regarding the facial structure eats away at them simply. Therefore, it should be noted that despite all this, the realm of reality and fiction in which they exist cannot simply be explained with simple precautions but must be known.

Behind that, behind your vat of blood, there lies it. The God of it all demands the dragon of the golden crown to eat away at the vat of blood and feces. The God of the machinations dislikes the scripts and upon the screen of death, hates that with the passion of death. The abyss and the void of death clings onto the void of the screen. The abyss and files within the abyss cling to the vat and the refraction of the light continues to press forward onto the screen and mirror of disrepair. In order to properly contain it, the addendum of time must be added onto the dilation of the screen and exit out onto the God of machinations and the fiction must be coincided with them. The screaming and the void.
>Regarding the void

The simple equation is resulting of about a life to another. A mammal in which is equal to that of a fox equals about a human life. So, a cow with a head of a pig can thus equate to about two human lives. Therefore, you can say that the lives in the escape of the exit can see forward through the abyss and into the vat of blood and feces of about two human lives. Therefore, it should be stated that the life of a pig with the body of a cow can be seen with the lens of a pig with the body of a fox. With the abyss, it cannot be understated. Therefore, it should be with Lain instead. Inside the machinations of it, lies the fiction of the refraction of the light.

Attached: yeet.jpg (512x512, 48K)

i can tell from own experience:
> losing weight
> doing sports regularly
> not smoking
> no alcohol
> putting some "normal" green stuff into your diet
> staying away from trash food

will increase your quality of life by a gazillion percent.
i had developed pa shitload of serious health problems cause i had a more or less unhealthy lifestyle in my 20ies. i had to change all my bad habits ; took me roughly 5 years. i had no other choice, otherwise i would have been in pain 24/7 till the rest of my days. i know a couple of people who were not able to, and boi, now that they hit 40 they're in deep shit...constantly ill etc

I know this is a larp thread, but in the absolutely impossible chance of you figuring out something that has value, by trying to jew the jews you will become the jew. Think about it, are you one of us or one of (((them))) ?

so theres no way you're gonna say it on Jow Forums. this thread is over

Wim hoff

Look up doug wallace, jack kruse and laszlo boros. It's all about the mitochondria, deuterium, the photoelectric effect and non native emf.

>It's the only scientifically effective method to reverse atherosclerosis
Alcoholics have clean arteries

Linus Pauling beat you to it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=cRSx5-5UdpY

greedy. thats more than any normal person makes it in lifetime work.

cardarine already exists

you should do some dynamic option in it like microsoft did with 50cent per sold copy

the cure to metabolic syndrome is to not eat junk food and to eat edible foods found in nature and supplement that by walking around outside a few days a week

i hope i dont get shot in the head for this post

Fucking pharma mafia motherfuckers...

My father had 4 stents placed on heart arteries and the medics told him that he will have to take blood thinners and statins forever, though simply by taking vitamin C he wouldn't need to take those fucking drugs?

That's fucked up... I'm going to do some research on this, thank you based user.

Fasting 10 days in a row, once or twice In a year

youtube.com/watch?v=O0lEmXJD7p4

Linus figured it out

Yeah but who wants fatty liver, cirrosis and diabetus?

Do you need dem oracls fo yo solution?

Attached: 1515907897231.jpg (640x621, 41K)

Has it been fda approved?

Cuz if not, you're officially larping as a biotech startup

Got a cure for lipoprotein a? Mine is 450 nmol/l and theres not a thing known to science to lower it. Gonna death in 5 years tops. Arteries are hard as a rock and blood pressure is sky high.

None if you just tell us

Fuck is this

Even if you're larping, you wont get anywhere unless you clear stage 2 and 3. I highly doubt you have "the cure" as no one single individual has that capital.

Tried anf tested against varying ages, genders, and ethnical demographics? With no adverse side effects?

Lmao larp. Im a cardiology reg with an undergrad + research in med chem/ drug synth, so i absolutely know you're waffling.

Even if yourr a CEO of some biotech start up with good positive results in micro trial environments, theres no way of knowing its trur efficacy and toxicity until you go through S2 and S3.

X10000

That shit must suck. Got any plans for the future?

Deep breathing, its been mentioned in this thread earlier. If you deep breath regularly, it will balance the ph of your blood. Its also free.

Why not just publish it then Dr. Altruistic Bean Boy?

Attached: Bean Boy.jpg (640x714, 69K)

>knows nothing about nutrients
heme iron has a cancer risk. plant iron can still be absorbed.

Because he is a faggot who knows nothing of value, that's why.

100%. Your ass is grass if you help useless eaters.

i cured my pre-diabetes and metabolic syndrome with:
>12/12 intermittent fasting
>eating veggies with every meal
>only fish meat and fish oil supplements
>only drink water and coffee
No real rocket science really. Its almost like everybody knows whats good for him deep inside but very few follow through the diet because there is so much addictive shit looking at you from every fucking store and it cost almost nothing to go overboard with mouthpleasure

vegan is the only way, but big pharma and big meat doesn't want people to know.

sound like I should start a big vegan company, I'll be filthy rich

the only cure for that is reduction of calories