Twitter

Who do you follow on Twitter to get news on crypto early enough that you can trade them?

Attached: 1532582602396.webm (360x640, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/pro.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1530491807670.webm (352x640, 2.92M)

Imagine the poor bastard who'll marry that once she's off the minority train
.haha

This
ickens me more than this
One is just an absolutely wasted girl at least trying not to piss on the floor, gross but not evil. Whereas the other is a ratchet busted vagina on show by some literal whore who wasn't even drunk when she got dressed.

what do roasties do when they're ready to settle down? Do they just delete all their social media? No matter how hard a woman tries, there must be some electronic record out there of her whoredom. I'm pretty certain they don't have the forethought to avoid posting roastie shit in the first place. Even if they delete all their own shit, there will still be stuff posted by their roastie friends and the guy's they fucked

Attached: roastieLieDetector.png (1112x919, 121K)

it's a whore bro how does this even offend you so much

she's hot, I'd nut over her face but yeah she's a degenerate whore, plenty of men are just as bad

It's not usually up in their own name unless you mean facebook and good luck getting an accurate picture past 25. Below that sure you can go back in photos and see them being fingered by some random guy off her head on coke in a club, especially if you look through her friends' albums. If you find it you'd get a "im young and having fun, get over it". However there comes some point where they want a new image and scrub it all and become instagram wellness promoters pretending the one time they went on a run at 6am is indicative of their life.

This isn't even a remotely bitter opinion, i started going out with my wife at 20, it was just an observation we've both made of all her friends.

It's not hot at all, it's repulsive. As for some men are just as bad - okay?

I didn't say what she was doing was hot at all.

But she's hot as fuck, big tits, nice teeth good face

They're fake and pushed up incredibly roughly, probably no more than D even fake. Regardless she isn't hot, she has her busted vagina out, slutty dress and as said a fake chest.

Jesus Christ can you fuck off already roastie

So who should I follow besides cz_binance?

Attached: 1553097684332.webm (360x640, 2.98M)

> a roastie ever calling out a slut with a flat chest
Nah

Absolutely yes. That's what they do you fuck

Twitter wants my phone number , so nobody

exact opposite of what crypto is doing

Think I'm done with white women. If I ever make it, I'm done with the west. Think I might just by a house in the middle of a mountainous part of Scotland. So long as I can get internet and have my own gym I'll be happy.

Attached: 1543160145465.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

You don't need an account to read their posts.

Attached: 1536120374355.webm (1080x1870, 2.9M)

follow the accounts cz does to start.

it takes a while to find the people that get the news before it's released. you need to follow maximalists, cashies, the brownpilled, miners, lawyers, a few older traders etc

Do you live in Scotland atm? The internet in the mountain regions tends to be shite.

@Proofofresearch

No. They call out decent girls and especially decent girls who are traditionally attractive and feminine. A flat chested manly slut is their religious pinnacle.

Me too bro, it pains me to say that white people have lost their spirit. I just hang out with mostly black people and fellow spics at this point. It seems like they're the only ones who are able to see things the way I do anymore.
A plus is that the women are actually feminine and have big ol' butts. White women just look weak and talk about unimportant shit like dogs and mimosas.

Attached: 1555689590223.jpg (1719x1024, 1.01M)

im not white but it makes me sad to see the white race dying such an inglorious death

White women are the only race with decent asses though. Nigglettes have prominent asses but zero hips, asians have nothing and mutts have a mix.

The white race died at Stalingrad.

Bore off. We've always had people who like to drink and be stupid but still dabbed on the entire rest of the planet and gave birth to you. Gin lane and all the problems of the working class have always been there, if i was non-white I'd take it as a point of embarrassment that you still get beaten in every possible metric by someone who sheds half their brain cells every weekend.

The reality is other races are worse in degeneracy despite media depiction. Look at sexual infection rates or just yourself go visit a black club, literally like activating the Event Horizon.

>spics
>on the internet
gtfo out of my space you fucking beaner

Attached: 654524343657433.png (877x625, 110K)

Based DJ!
#thotbegone

>Follow a psychotic midget scam artist nigger on Twitter

lol no

huu i want to marry this chick. damn she can suck

He leaked the NYAG lawsuit about Bitfinex before I read about it anywhere else.

There's always someone with a low IQ willing to marry a whore.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS GIRL. SAUCE PLEASE. I NEED TO KNOW

Random club whore #839159438

We're here puto, and we're watching you. And when we make it, we'll migrate to white countries. It will be good for you, latinos actually have a spine unlike you cucks.

>And when we make it, we'll migrate to white countries
Imagine being proud of moving to a White country because your country is a crime filled dump filled with 5'3 goblinos and the economy of an starving African shithole just to live on the bottom of society like a worthless nigger. You truly made it holmes, what a Chad conquerer.

Thank God I'm not American and live in a small rich country so I don't have to deal with poor low IQ subhumans.

Attached: 1547666223715.png (756x768, 131K)

And yet we will be the ones breeding your wives, and all you can do is rage on Jow Forums. You should make better use of your time and go stroke your dick to BLACKED so you can get used to your future Mr. Master Race.

>rubbing her fecal matter on public because not wearing underwear is considered an expression of a strong liberated women these days

how nice

ok that's hot

that pic is a hoot

>latinos actually have a spine
hahahahahaha, you are no different than niggers.
Only strong in the pack.

white people in my area are only strong in a pack. But wait they are just a bunch of dickheads who no one really wants to associate with. stop being a faggot online matey

and your women are getting chinked en masse

found source theync.com/pro.htm

next: her adress. fkn serious. shes gonna suck my fkn dick for lition