Why are women such brainlets when it comes to money?

Why are women such brainlets when it comes to money?
Why is delayed gratification such a foreign concept? If you invest that money now in an index fund by the time you retire you can have everything you want and more.

Attached: 1556076020747.jpg (478x523, 11K)

why do you think you know how to spend other people's money?

Because woman are running out of time.
at best they only look good for 25 years of their life and then they turn into wrinkly old hags.

Attached: Mila Azul_02_01_19 1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

try having sex, incel

Throughout history, women were treated like chattle (as they should be) so there was no genetic pressure to learn how to handle anything more complicated than a broom

The only women who understand what it means to save and delay gratification are those who have experienced extreme poverty. All the other women know they can rely on men as a safety net whenever they fuck up their lives.

Jow Forums is the new Jow Forums

holy shit this pathetic

Lurk more, new one.

Get laid, virgin

women account for 85% of all consumer purchases. men create and earn value, women spend it.

Because they usually live my the "when you die can't take it to the grave mentality"

Imo you need a good balance between saving and spending because there are some things you can't enjoy after retirement

This.

t. Have a gf who comes from nothing and is the most grateful person I’ve ever met

why are women talked about on Jow Forums?

can't you virgins stay in Jow Forums and /lbgq/?

I've fucked more women than you and anybody in this thread and I agree with this thread's premise. Women are brainlets, not just with money but with pretty much everything. Get rekt roastie/faggot.

Women are mentally children and never grow up unless they experience sustained and extreme hardship. They should not have the right to vote or make decisions for anybody else.

They cannot handle finance because they are not mentally equipped to delay gratification or critically think. This is the fault of evolution, since females would naturally seek mates based on who can continually provide for their needs.

It is sheer, blatant insanity to give then any sort of representative power at all, and history will recognize us as fools for putting up with it.

Can‘t lie with those trips

A woman over 35 might as well be fucking dead. They're spending all their money now so they can fuck chads all over the world and look good doing it.

This generation of delusional, childless whores are in for such a treat come age 40

A woman's worth IS her children once she's old. They're the product of her value (bygone sex appeal)

A man's value is in his hands and brain and that lasts as long as he uses them (or can use them)

that girl looks 100% retarded

Wait, so his brain is as massive as a black hole?

Index fund will get u 3% pa if inflation remains 2-3% and we dont crash, hardly making it

Effing checked and trip based

Women make up 37% of money but consume 83% of money. Why would you expect a group who disproportionately uses another group's resources to understand how they work?

have sex incel

Not doubting but gonna need a source on that

> childless woman over 35
mothers maintain an important role in society regardless of age

A large amount of women are incapable of thinking on long term time scales, future planning, or risk analysis (a larger amount than men on average). The amount of hormones raging through their systems makes them very much spontaneous, irrational and utterly invested in the now.

This is why women are so horrendous with finances, carry more debt, and engage in idiotic behavior like shacking up with dead beats during prime courting years of their life. Usually, they gain this foresight and risk aversion as they age. I can only guess that there is a biological basis for this. Evolution would naturally favor the woman without the foresight to see that some dude knocking her up does not bode well for the next 10+ years of her life. That's why women are the most invested in a relationship in the short term. They basically need to be.

>85%

That can't be correct. Are you sure that includes men spending money on shit women want? It's gotta be at least 90%

Inflation is more like 12% per annum at this point and increasing fast

because time is fleeting and shoes are now

I kid, I kid, I'm spending all my surplus income on crypto.

At least there is upward potential there. Wooden blocks spelling L O V E only depreciate.

Nope. Crypto is a means to transfer wealth from less smarter men (you) to smarter men (devs, exchange operator, promotor, youtuber). At least shoes can be used to walk on and attract right men.

Eh, my wife was brought up in a hut on an island with no water or electricity.
She still spends her entire paycheck every month.

>there is upward potential there
Crypto or stilettos?

For real though, I'm expecting the stock markets to crash any day now and I fully expect governments to confiscate gold like during the Great Depression. Got a nice lump sum in savings but I also expect rapid devaluation of fiat so crypto although risky seems like a sensible move.

Nice projection

Wish I could have a gf who is always grateful for every cent I spend on her. Tell me, is making her happy as rewarding as it sounds?

Should probably get back to tending to your horse noble knight

> calls women brainlets about money
> puts all his money into internet meme coins that are not used anywhere
> most likely obsesses over some guy who hasn't released a product in 2 years and wears this same shirt

based ground zero poster

I’m convinced it’s this. My girlfriend comes from a poor family and is still absolutely shit with money. Cannot save a fucking dime. But it’s just the way of a the world. Because I’m so much better with money it gives me power over her and makes for a better relationship. She does whatever I tell her to do.

Holy trips have spoken

Attached: fertilityrate.png (1382x850, 195K)

Lol 50 year old anglo boomer with his filip whorehouse wife

Meant for

It's because money is not as finite as a resource for women, and men can fuck up more direly. Women can always land some sucker to pay for a house, cars, their kids from other men, OR at least the attention on social media that they get makes them think someone is always vying to rescue them.

Men fuck up, and they are homeless and few people will give a shit.

You must go back

Attached: 1554747517665.png (594x582, 41K)