Is anyone here an entrepreneur or are you all just about stocks and crypto that you wont make a decent wage with?

Is anyone here an entrepreneur or are you all just about stocks and crypto that you wont make a decent wage with?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190429-083419_Samsung Internet.jpg (323x301, 55K)

I’m a neet and make 6 figures from 2-6 hours of work a week in drop shipping AMA

are you my twin?

Yes I’m the good one Satan

what niche are you in and what type of marketing do you use?

[email protected]

pro-tips please
t. 30 desperate neet

Not giving away my niche desu I use fb ads and instagram thots

well some of us are trying to be a node operator is that counts as a entrepreneur?

if you do fb ads one tip i can give is that you shouldnt overtarget. Go for a broad audience and let the facebook optimization do the rest

wth is a node operator

whats your profite margin and conversion rate then?

>wage

No you don't understand. This is about hitting the right combination of buttons at the right time to achieve fuck you money.

and use lookalikes and custom audiences... A LOT

Do you know what wages are?

>entrepreneur
wat dat?

I work two jobs (simultaneously, I'm not a cuck, one job is easy and the other is online) and pour all the money into vanguards and crypto. Live with my parents who feed and clothe me, its pretty based actually

Why don't you tell us about yourself to begin with?

I’m an unsuccessful entrepreneur. I feel like my big break is coming soon. It’s fucking hard though I am considering just becoming a wagie soon. Feels like if are born being made it then the odds are stacked against you. Shit can overwhelming. I just feel defeated at times user. It’s tiresome desu

Fuck crypto

Honk

keep going. I know its hard but if you cant eat shit for several years than you dont deserve to eat caviar for the rest of your life.

I run a medium sized Crypto-currency farm, Weekends i do sluicing, Work as a Real-estate agent part-time, and run a goldbot farm/social media bot farm.

There are way more failed entrepreneurs than successful ones.

Look at the crazy inventors in the past generation trying to create infinite power source or find the philosopher stone.

The 0.01% control an even bigger share of global wealth than ever and they now have access to artificial intelligence and quasi unlimited computing power.

If anything you'll be worse than average if you're already in debt and won't ever be able to retire.

>There are way more failed entrepreneurs than successful ones.

If you dont give up youll never fail.
Most "entrepreneurs fail because the dont have the balls to go through it for several years.
Its not a process that only lasts a month or two.
I lost over 3'000€ and most of my childhood before getting some kind of sucesss.
If you dont give up youll never fail.