I'm more muscular than any user here

Prove me wrong.

Protip, you can't...

>25 BTC hodler

Attached: bkf.jpg (360x480, 42K)

still better looking than u in the face tho

Attached: 1521035967072.png (200x145, 29K)

you look like shit, a fucking curlbro 404 lats not found

Must suck to realize that whatever you do to your body you'll never be a true aryan white man.

i'm literally half irish...wtf are you talking about?

And the other side is persian. WE COME FROM ARYANS...

Lats have been lacking this is true. I need to do more pull downs

>50% persian
>white
kek

Attached: 285c2e30b3527acd273e8325e7458869.gif (320x240, 1.13M)

wouldnt matter, do something i don't like and i'll shoot you.
t. fl man.

I'm not on any gear though.

THat guy does Dianobal, DECA, and probably 750 miligrams of testosterone

Attached: kk.jpg (360x480, 47K)

Lmao no. You dont look bad, but not great either.

> but who was lower back

Do you even lift? Do some fkn pull ups or something user, you're a disgrace to manlets. No lats, no delts, no triceps average biceps. Gratz on being not fat I guess.

Forgot to add

Attached: Biz neet.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Very poor delts too. Only anterior delts are noticeable. Not a drop of rear delt/ lat

I do 50 pull ups without rest...

your like 5'5 tho

yies, people with muscles are insecure beta ass bitches, 90% of them havge social anxiety and try to compensate by lifting.
i'm skinny as fuck and do triathlon which is an actual sport that is done by people that are actually fit. when i see people with big muscles on the street i laugh about their insecurities

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

this

half these musclechads probably cant even run half a mile without dying

Attached: 1554492708262.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

how much ya binch?

COPE
Pure cope, you're both insecure

Overdoing it is insecurity, sure, but being in shape isn't

Get over your childhood days of being bullied already faggots, its doing you harm

Lol so you were too weak and socially autistic to play physical team sports is what youre saying. Thinking every big guy is doing solely weights. Hahahaha so sad.

Brb i like to run long distances at a slow pace cos it hides the pain of queen autismo. Projecting onto random people on the street cos youre so insecure lol

that's the thing, these manlets confuse being fit with being muscular
also, you talk about being bullied in school, even though it was usually the manlet that's been bullied back in the days. people that are >6'0 don't need to go to the gym to feel strong

kek get on my level, i had 15/15 points in my physical education graduation from high school, there were literally only 2 people on my school with that and i was one of them. that's what i mean, only insecure bitches want big muscles

strength training is best (and safest) type of exercise for general health and well-being. There's plenty of evidence supporting this

My mom told me to never long manlets, so I'm betting against you.

i'm 6'3.5 and go to the gym every other day but i'm not lifting for aesthetics to bodybuild, so i dont know if "manlets" do that or not. being obsessed with lifting is what you're talking about, that's a different thing entirely

but anyway, worse than some autist being obsessed with lifting is being the stereotypical "dude only le cavemen lift or be healthy" unhealthy under/over weight slug man, tbf.

it's a dire hollywood gimmick burned into your pysche

>being obsessed with lifting is what you're talking about
>"you look like shit,404 lats not found"
>"Do you even lift? Do some fkn pull ups or something user, you're a disgrace to manlets. No lats, no delts, no triceps average biceps"
>"Very poor delts too. Only anterior delts are noticeable. Not a drop of rear delt/ lat"
>"I do 50 pull ups without rest"
if you look like OP or even more muscular you're either 5'5 or obsessed with lifting, so you're completely right, that's what i was talking about. if you go to the gym to keep yourself fit, not to overcompensate your insecurities, you shouldn't feel addressed by what i said, nothing wrong about it. most people don't have the time to schwim for 2 hour every other day and run for an hour every day

Lmao

>you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about.jpeg

that isnt necessarily obsession though
OP is obviously trolling, and also OP looks like a regular guy lifting for 3 months lol, what do you mean?
competition and camaraderie is perfectly natural. i bet you do it with games or something all the time, but it doesn't mean you're obsessed

but strength training doesnt feel hard enough. cardio is more taxing and plus i wont become a weight gainer drinking faggot

persians are like 10% aryan today though

>Get over your childhood days of being bullied already faggots, its doing you harm

Mixed martial arts.

>Says what is Aryan to fit his agenda
Ok Ahmed.

Let's see that bulge UwU

Oh so you do crossfit. nice.

I have a big dick

that image would be perfect for this effect

Attached: smudge3.gif (400x240, 2M)

>50% Irish
>white
kek

you're still a midget.

DYEL user? This is like babbies first few months working out

lmao.5pl8

OP barely even lifts, looking like him or better is childs play for anyone that has been active for longer than 3 months or so.

Ask me how I know you're fat