What are your thoughts on Sentivate biz?

Sentivate was listed about a week ago on idex. The initial pump and dump seems to be over. What are your thoughts on this one biz?

The market cap is still pretty low at 3 million

They just released their roadmap 2 days ago :

sentivate.com/info/roadmap/

What are your thoughts in all honesty?

Attached: 804113F0-CA82-4ED9-8B40-96CFF32B3B19.png (300x300, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/SNTVT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pnd scam

Why is it a scam? Could you please elaborate. I’ve been to their telegram and it looks like a solid project.

Lets have an adult conversation, saying its a scam without explanation is just stupid

I saw it being shilled here a few days ago. Checked the price and it was very high. Dont know if now is a good entry. Might throw a few eth

Are you new or a shill? 99% of all shitcoins are scams.

Well no i’m not new. But given that they Just released good news and main net is around the corner, they don’t seem like a scam. Just saying

Why isn't this on cmc yet?

It needs another exchange I guess. I saw 2 people on telegram talking about Latoken soon maybe it will be listed on cmc shortly after

I saw it dump hard yesterday night. There was a huge buy order at 1200 gwei that was filled. It looks like 1200 is a good support level

Its true

Attached: 9BA35F87-A7D6-41A2-BE16-993EB9872FE6.jpg (1125x1794, 621K)

Attached: sdfg.jpg (204x184, 20K)

Well it seems like a good project over all. They have a total circulating supply of 4.2 billion tokens, 1.3 billion in circulation. they will do a token swap later at a ratio of 1000:1 to make the total supply of 4.2 million tokens. the mcap is still pretty low. this should pump a little bit after another exchange listing and cmc. But I wouldn't gamble a lot of money long term on this. Just my 2 cents

you guys are still chasing shitcoin pumps on idex?

Well I've made a lot of money chasing shilled coins on biz from idex. So its up to you to invest or not. Just don't get hooked to the coins for long

Buy link and FTM you bagholder. Those are the real shitcoins if you ask me

200.00 is not a lot of money

im not buying your bags

so how do you do it? wait for them to list then buy it up and shill here?

i'm not the one who started this thread fag. I don't hold any Sntvt

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (217x232, 11K)

Seems like the bottom is in guys

Ya bots wont let anyone buy below 1200 gwei

> Piece of absolute shit with a website that looks like Starbucks. Fuck off OP

Cheap fud

FUD all you want. this is an amazing project if they could actually pull it off.

Something big is going to be announced this week. Buckle up booooys

this shit is scammy as fuck..plus STEX buys are still 4/5x up from buying on there..Stay clear for a while

Wtf, did you see the liquidity on stex. You aren’t serious are you?

app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/SNTVT

Shitty FUD just checked the trade history. Its exactly the same

Latoken tomorrow guys. Don’t miss the pump

Attached: 39CD8A3F-B080-43C2-82C8-F152C763218E.jpg (1125x1177, 441K)

Easy money off telegram plebs

Tbh the cmc listning will modt likely give it a leg up to around 4000-5000 gwei plus several listings. Im comfy

Fucking autospelling, anyway you get the picture

Sentivate? More like Scentofcurry

For sure it will. Just wait it out

Pajeets gon pajeet

Top tier project, would go all-in

You guys still falling for this "new internet" scam?

Team seems legit.

Supergenius coder + government connects

Doubt the gov connections for obvious reasons, the guy how ever Is one clever fuck and I believe he will create some magic and only recruit other similar minds to the team. I will follow this one for sure, not only cause of curiosity but the project in itself is interesting to me.

Keep an eye on this one