Okay guys Im about to pm this woman on instagram and offer her $500,000 usd to come stay with me for 6 months...

Okay guys Im about to pm this woman on instagram and offer her $500,000 usd to come stay with me for 6 months. I made it big time in 2017. I can not get over how beautiful she is and I need to have her. I'm still a Virgin at the age of 31 but I really need this woman in my life. Please tell me if I'm doing the right thing or not biz bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-173430_Gallery.jpg (1078x1261, 565K)

Stop sliding chainlink threads you larping fat kike

What is your ethnicity?
Chainlink spam is incessant and unneccessary. Kill yourself retard.

Meh whatever you guys are no use. I remember when biz used to be a good board that shilled Antshares to me sub $1. This board is fucking hopeless. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother coming back.

>Please tell me if I'm doing the right thing or not biz bros
You can't buy love, kike

Attached: 1551249932987.jpg (577x1024, 61K)

Your type of shitposting is the reason it is worse now. You dumb little faggot.

How does she look like?

You're such a fucking moron it isn't even funny. I'm already invested in the next x500 coin from early ico and I could tell you guys but you won't even give me advice so kill yourself nigger

you are not in love with a real person, just a fake front online.

send me the money instead :^)

Offer her like 5k for a week trust me you'll be bored of fucking and have realised how shallow she is by then. Also stick to biz topics you virgin faggot.

yea, I agree. I made some threads and there's just never any reasonable replies. this board is ded.
going with $5k for 1week seems like the better plan, though

>biz used to be good
fuck off then

haha, damn you sound like an immature 17 year old. This is pure LARP and you should feek bad

I bet you won't post proof, there's no way you cashed out $500,000 at the top

Pure and utter fabrication of the highest degree

fuck you and your bait. obviously from a business standpoint that's the most stupid idea ever. probably from all other standpoints too.
>pay some roastie to give you some fake love and leave an even bigger void in you after 6 months
you'd probably kill yourself after she's gone again, realizing how stupid it was.

You fucking cuck piece of shit making it harder for the rest of us. Fuck you.

Stop being sad and pathetic

cry more poorshit

you shills really are stepping up your game

Don't offer her 500,000 to come and stay with you for 6 months. Offer her 1,000 to meet and hear a business proposition. Meet her somewhere with a lot of background noise, where a covert audio recording would have all levels topped out by background. Show her your offer by holding up a note on your burner phone, and tell her you'll pay her (hold up phone) at the end of the 6 months. Don't save the note, type and derete. Fuck her for 6 months. Never pay her

WHICH SHITCOIN

>he thinks he devised a clever con
NEETs and their social intelligence of a rock...

It's not really a con. More like, prostitution followed by reneging on a debt

if you ever seriously consider paying a woman to tolerate your company, you need a lot of help restructuring your life

t. w*man

Why 6 months? You’ll either develop real feelings by then ( and she won’t) and be heart broken, or you will get tired of her way before time is up and have buyers remorse. It’s a no win situation. Are you hoping she’ll fall for you during that time?

>sophist word-play
I thought jews were more shrewd in their schemes

not really
it's just most people are braindead NPCs

t. hopeless beta