The Perfect Storm

Anyone else struggling to endure this monday's gaggle of NPCs?

>tfw all co-workers are 25-35yo NPCs
>tfw Avengers released over weekend
>tfw Game of Thrones episode aired on Sunday

Attached: RGgukq5E6HBM2jscGd4Sszpv94XxHH2uqxMY9z21vaqHt34vHw4s1U13s5UE44zGwwP4fEiWsw7jfrA2Lur3ouY6nYnn8DpiLjne (300x168, 10K)

tell them a spoiler

Dude all these normies can't stop talking about these two garbage events. Game of thrones is literal shit and is a big cock fest (literally). And the avengers are gay.

Kill me.

You’re not clever.

>unironic use of the term NPC
lack of theory of mind -> schizophrenia. Sorry to bring it to you OP

No because I'm a superior NEET and don't need to talk to wagies if I don't want to

But all you did was shitpost over the weekend... Who wants to listen to you talk about that

The true blackpill is pretending to be an NPC but subtly making fun of them while doing it. That way you get the benefits of interacting with NPC's but you keep your sanity.

Attached: 1556068269916.png (500x522, 172K)

indeed .all these Iam spechull ! types dont understand this or are simply looking for attention .
you can probably make some bucks by infesting in stuff they like.maybe I should invest in ea right before the next fifa and co.

the true redpill

Sounds like you're the fucking NPC.
>game of thrones
> Cartoon

Fuck off with your normie shit.

Idk I used to be like OP being all like "fucking normies", but now I take it as a challenge to improve my social skills and maybe do some jokes. Of course, when I make it I'll ignore every normie, but until then I'll make sure to practice my fakeness. And hey you never know maybe one of the normies was just talking to blend in and isn't actually such a normie.

Attached: serg4dchess.jpg (800x1281, 713K)

i used to do this all the time. say bait shit all the time and every time they give the response i predicted kek.

go the fuck back to helping your fellow "suicidal" redditors not kill themselves, kind sir

Attached: thank you reddits no longer suicidal.png (485x55, 5K)

GoT was kino in season 1-4
Last episode was not completely shit either

This

"Nah I'm not really into that stuff. Big politics junkie though. What do you think of Donald Trump?"

Attached: IMG_20181007_210533.jpg (1058x1026, 97K)

Nice digits
Its fucking awful, and do you hear what they say about that shit?
>oh my god it was so good
>so good
Then they proceed to talk about one of the actors personal life, they have no critical analysis, no opinion, no predictions.
These people are genuinely retarded.
That being said, I'm just the weird quiet guy so I'm no better than them.

If you're blackpilled and use terms like NPC
you're most likely not a sane person.

>he doesn't pollute other people with absolute bullshit nonsense
You are infinitely more valuable than they ever will be. Stay quiet and keep learning, you will understand in time.

Liking a TV show or movie doesn't make you an NPC. Coming to an anonymous basket weaving forum seeking validation from strangers just might.

>you are infinitely more valuable than they will ever be.
Shit, clearly I'm missing something if that just made me tear up

Liking something that people only like because other people like with no critical analysis is the definition of an npc.

Orange man bad.

Did you know you elitist Jow Forums autists are just as npc as the npcs? You all generally think the same, post the same images, use the same jargon, same memes.

You're not welcome here, Craig