Oh no no no

courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/159/kleiman-v-wright/

Attached: sec_6138118.jpg (2000x1500, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/159/kleiman-v-wright/
courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/kleiman-v-wright/
scribd.com/document/403759392/Kleiman-Wright-discovery-meeting-transcript
scribd.com/document/405108387/Faketoshi-Deposition-Order
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS THE END FOR AUSSIE CRIMINAL SCUM

Attached: C2364770-AC2E-4EC8-8D33-1C3612569046.jpg (1242x1184, 80K)

I supposed it w-was a plan all along...

Attached: BCHSVGBTQ+.png (1400x1100, 469K)

w-wait, so he stole it?
he g-got the private key?
>courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/159/kleiman-v-wright/

I just read it and here's a quick rundown:

Both parts already agree Craig is satoshi. No disagreement on that part.
They're fighting over the Satoshi money. Basically, did part of the satoshi money belong to Dave? Dave's brother says yes. Craig says no. As you know, Dave is dead, so this is his brother Ira trying to get his hands on the money he think was Dave's share of the satoshi wallet

ELI5

"satoshi" doesn't even appear in the document

If you had read the past court documents you would have known that's because there is no disagreement on the topic.

Hi Craig

No both parties do not agree csw is satoshi. This is proving in court that csw is a liar and forger. Furthermore this proves that Craig has no rights to satoshis stash

But if Craig is Satoshi, who was writing all those blog posts?

not that you qrd has anything to do with the document at hand (are you Craig?) but, in general:
what is the point in claiming your Satoshi all the way into jail for fraud, forging shit and being a complete dick, when (a) No one with an IQ > 50 believes you (b) You don't have the keys to the wallets anyway (c) You going to fucking jail for this charade ? Whats this pricks endgame ?

hi

Attached: 1556216658690.png (500x500, 221K)

> Builds a system based on verifiable identity
> Proves identity in court instead of self built system
WTF why would anyone believe this conman?

Shut the FUCK up retard

You should read the court files. Then you'll understand that nothing of what you write makes any sens

>Shut the FUCK up retard
Where have I seen this kind of aggression to facts before?

I ask again, if Craig is Satoshi, who was writing all the blog posts and forum posts larping as Satoshi? Are there two satoshis? One the dev, the other one the social media one?

Craig has to LARP as Satoshi to make the judge believe in that he IS Satoshi otherwise he might be jailed for 10+ years.

*whispers in your ear*
>CSW is Satoshi

Attached: maximumbutthurt.jpg (788x804, 164K)

I'm esl, what does this sentence mean?
>Craig will certainly try to argue that all of Plaintiffs’ claims are time barred.
Does it mean that plaintiffs are after this wallet just because timely manner when btc hit it's first 1k/btc and plaintiff are greedy assholes trying to profit out on someone's death when it's actually a substiancial sum and because now it;s a substiantial sum of value?
Am I getting this right?

Attached: 1356736052004.jpg (1685x2308, 285K)

The whole point of this case is for Dave's brother to get half of the Satoshi wallets, but Jow Forumstards are telling me Craig isn't Satoshi. I just don't know anymore.

Attached: Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Craig has to LARP as Satoshi otherwise he might be jailed for 10+ years
can you maybe (briefly) expand? Haven't been following this particular case desu, ta

It has to do with statue of limitation. Meaning some law can only reach a limited time back. Since this case is about something that happened over 10 years ago, it is limited what plaintiff and the court can ask of Craig. This is also partly why Craig wanted to drag out the "big reveal" after he was doxed in 2015

>Both parts already agree Craig is satoshi
No. That Kleiman doesn’t mention it is not evidence that it’s so.

Thank you

Attached: 1523349063690.jpg (720x469, 71K)

>No. That Kleiman doesn’t mention it is not evidence that it’s so
The Satoshi part has already been settled earlier in the case and they are in agreement on the topic. Now the focus is on the money. Read the earlier court documents and you won't even have to do a ctrl f before you see the Satoshi name

Yikes

links?

courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/kleiman-v-wright/
scribd.com/document/403759392/Kleiman-Wright-discovery-meeting-transcript
scribd.com/document/405108387/Faketoshi-Deposition-Order

fuckin lol. competence pure

Attached: CSW_MasterForger.jpg (834x819, 88K)

I admire Craig's ability to keep coming up with lies in case his first lie doesn't workout!

Documents it was taken from?
please provide it now
I smell forgery in this exact image
>WOW DEJAVU
proofs right now

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.0.pdf
page 24
>I smell forgery..
yeah, there's a lot of it about tbqh chief

i am satoshi nakamoto. here's my signature for proofs.

Attached: ottto.jpg (438x181, 11K)

LMAO what a retard

>That aside, and as discussed below in detail, Craig has lied to this Court every single time
he’s tried to dismiss this case. This motion is no exception.
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck, Craig is literally a charlatan psychopath.

and regards:
>are after this wallet just because timely manner when btc hit it's first 1k/btc and plaintiff are greedy assholes trying to profit out on someone's death
- same document, page 32. The time statute aspect is indeed interesting, but idk wtf he (CSW) has said to ATO (Oz Tax). This whole things a shitfest tho, for sure

Attached: AnyoneSeenDavesWallet.png (768x387, 35K)

Is he really? Maybe he just knows that even if he gets caught again and again and again there will always be people that want to believe. Maybe he's not stupid, maybe he just has a good idea of how stupid people really are.

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahah my fucking sides

kek

its sociopath/borderline psychopathic tho. I mean, he obviously had usable examples of Daves signature - these docs are about x-millions - its like, there no attempt to even make it believable, none

Sorry idiot, I'm the real Satoshi. Here is my (real) actual authentic signature. [Exhibit A]

Attached: satoshi signature (real_ .png (763x278, 10K)

DAVES NOT HERE MAN

Attached: 59683955-0A65-4052-9396-04BBA17D3A8B.png (500x589, 107K)

did old man found his son's wallet.dat?

The real question is how fucked is CSW when Calvin finally realizes he's been taken for a long ride.

CRAIG CONNECCCCCCCCCCCCC

Where can I short bsv to 0 ?

It's almost like you're missing some critical piece of the puzzle.
LOL DISREGARD THAT CSW IS OBVIOUSLY JUST A CONMAN I MEAN HE HAS A DEEP KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY OF INVOLVEMENT IN BITCOIN, HUNDREDS OF PATENTS AND IS BACKED BY INVESTORS WITH ACTUAL MONEY, BUT I'M SURE THAT'S JUST ALL PART OF AN ELABORATE CONJOB AND HE IS JUST A SLOPPY IDIOT AMIRITE

Probably pretty fucked considering Calvin is an actual billionaire instead of the CSW larp billionaire. I expect a falling out and possibly litigation

idk man, first time I've laid eyes on these, still perusing. Theres truckloads of this shit tho, and, i'm still not convinced, this case is not a scam to lay a groundwerk for a bigger scam
>the rabbithole never ends.jpg

This is what I was thinking. Calvin Ayre seems genuinely smart, at least in a business sense.

If he gets solid proof that he's been duped by CSW, they're going to viciously turn against each other. It'll be brutal, and hilarious.

Oh that's going to be an enjoyable one to watch, I just hope he's very verbal about it on twitter.

whatever - all I'm saying, I personally would not htis shit around MY neck, never mind whatever the fuck BS hes claimed to Tax, Authorites Of.
>JUST SLOPPY
idk - as noted but, you start going before courts tho, all this shit gets matter of record - Edit button and DavesSignture.ttf stops working

Jow Forums is actually so fucking retarded. makes me sad to think that all these plebbitors and discord trannies have ruined Jow Forums. pls stop hurting Jow Forums. ;(

holy fuck - Creg is fucked

100%
ORGANIC
R
G
A
N
I
C

this is totally fucked up

you forgot the diapers

whats more is that creg expects everyone to believe that he had locked away the private key to the satoshi wallet with a fucking trust fund way back in 2012 or some shit.
>protip: not a single trust fund managing faggot even knew what crypto was back then.

craig wright is a fucking liar, a conman, a faggot, a pedo, and ultimately a criminal.
>i personally look forward to watching him crash and burn, go to jail, and ultimately become irrelevant again, because hes a mentally ill nobody.

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

100% this. Greg is an absolute faggot beta fuccboi. He has zero credibility, is an alcoholic, and enjoys giving men blowjobs. All of those statements are irrefutable.

you mean Satoshi

>Greg
lol, the shills can't even get their names straight anymore

Attached: 15562544679485325536366185885968.png (350x400, 196K)

Not satoshi, whoever the faggot is in court trying to prove he's satoshi. craig wright or whatever

No. He borrowed a bunch of bitcorns and never paid them back as they skyrocketed in price plus interest.

They do not agree on him being satoshi at all!

can somebody redpill me on CW

damage control
Szabo probably reads the shit you write and laughs the whole day

LOL the image made it's way to the fucking court
at this point there is no con anymore, this dude is legit schizo and Calvin is shorting BSV

101. When confronted with this information by Ira, Craig admitted the signatures
were computer generated, but claimed there were other ways to prove their veracity.
102. Craig has never provided additional evidence of their legitimacy.
this shit is beyond pathetic

HE DIDN'T BORROW, RECEIVE A LOAN OR PROMISE TO PAY

K Y S
Y
S

You have zero proof of that retard

This whole thing is over coins the mined together. Nothing about borrowing, nigger.

All of this Craig shit - both himself and the shilling he pays for - might be the saddest thing I have ever seen online. Including Chris-chan.

Attached: 1554715010174.png (1022x731, 681K)

No, the lawsuit is about coins that dave mined and loaned to craig you fucking idiot.

Sauce?

Hahahahahaha

Attached: InfantileDirectFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif (358x252, 2.22M)

These liars are just getting ridiculous at this point.

FUCK YOU FUCKING KIKES! THE TRUTH IS GOING TO WIN THIS TIME AN THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO THIS TIME

Attached: beyondmad.jpg (500x500, 59K)