IM GONNA DO IT

IM GONNA DO IT

Attached: bitmex.png (499x614, 42K)

Just DO IT

OPEN IT

if dubs OP must DO IT
if trips OP must X100

>pump it to 5680

Attached: be5am222oym21.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I fucking did it
PLS PLS FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DON"T GO UP

Post proof

You idiot you took out a low lev position in favor of market sentiment everyone is expecting a crash right now go x25 lev long set sell at 6200 then short x25 lev above 6200 on bmex CAP THIS

Actually maybe go lower leverage on that short above 6200 as it could wick to 6600 , or set short order above 6500 for max risk/reward

with a 5670 liq price you might be out of danger but I would not have taken that bet

just don't be too greedy if the trade goes your way
and consider closing if we bounce from the 200Wma again

>10x
Not even worthy of a post. Grow some cojones and go 100x

pussy, i went the same with -16000 at x25 with 0.12 btc

a more accurate estimated liquidation would be whenever bitmex feels like it

yeah i shorted from 5.5k and in not even 3 days my liquiation went from 5613 to 5580 lmao

wait a sec what

You could have fed 150 Venezuelans. Instead, you're making Arthur Hayes richer.

>10x
nigga you are actually a huge vagina

why did he short a bull market?

if you use high leverage and the fund rate goes against your position bitmex will take away a % of your margin and lower or higher your liquidation price

or with or whatever, check if your funding rate is red or green, red means they'll take margin and mess with ur liquidation green means you'll get paid and ur safe

do you seriously not know how mex works user?

lmao i bet he shit himself

Did he get liq?

because of the funding... retards do not understand that we're doing exactly the same we did before the 1k pump from 4k to 5k.

however this time we will go straight to about 6,5k because there will be lots of stoplosses at 6k

>he doesn't use dark mode
NGMI

Yeah the funds for shorts are getting ridiculous

going up, good thing I bought!

this

I CANT TAKE THIS NIGGER MARKET ANYMORE FUCKING NIGGERS BUYING EVERY DIP FUCK YOU NIGGERS EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S GONNA GO DOWN EVENTUALLY EVEN IF THE BOTTOM IS IN THIS SHIT NEEDS TO TEST 4K-4.6K JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY NIGGEEEEEERRSSSSSSS

>available balance 0.01 XBT

kek

the funding rate went fucking crazy due to the USDT premium on bitfinex. It spilled over to Bitmex so shorting btc is almost suicidalat this point. I have an open position for 2 month now and my liquidation price has decreased signiicantly in the last week