Internship with rich successful older women

I'm going to give you an insight into the world of rich successful women in need of younger men. Being an intern to these women usually comes with chores. You are not getting paid good money just to sit their and look cute. You will be expected keep them company on their business trips. Sometimes they are just meetings in the city but other times you fly to another country. For the occasions that your company is not needed you are expected to stay home and keep the house tidy for them. Have dinner on for them if they haven't eaten yet. One thing I can tell you about these women are they are always horny and dont fuck like regular girls so you have to be optimistic for sex at pretty much all times, even unexpected times. The last girl I was with would wake me up in the middle of the night to satisfy her needs. Even when you dont feel like it you just have to put a smile on and get to work.

I got into this trade about 5 years ago. I was a broke budding entrepreneur trying to launch a career. I had nothing to put in but the sweat on my back. To fund my ideas I started working part time in a bakery store for cream cakes to earn a little money to help fund my ideas.

The owner was a dark haired brunette in her mid 40s. She would dress in a white shirt with a sensible black vest and skirt over black tights and we would work side by side everyday, baking cakes, serving tea and seeing customers.

[To be continued] If there seems to be an interest in my story on how I became a richer older woman's "intern", I'll tell. Its pretty lucrative. Its takes a little time to adjust to when you are used to dating girls your own age and being the one "in charge". Powerful women know what they want and when they want it. They have very structured lives on a fixed schedule which makes the relationship seems a little superficial but I think that's just how successful women are wired. They like to keep things organised and planned ahead in advance and they are very career motivated.

Attached: 9372aa43c999d63c603cffeb6ccb992a[1].jpg (720x892, 106K)

why do you even ask, keep going.

Attached: 1545088673716.jpg (469x469, 29K)

alright ive got a chub.. continue

Attached: 1554591832943.jpg (634x619, 47K)

please continue

Shhh user pls delete, don't ruin the secret!!!

Attached: 1543777423634.jpg (793x786, 54K)

It was a small store so our forearms would often lightly brush against each others as we kneaded dough with our sleeves rolled up. For a women in her 40s she had really nice skin. It was soft and welcoming. Anyway as the days went by it started to feel as if our arms were bumping more often. With a little more pressure, lingering for a little longer, just bumping a little more frequently. I would pretend not to notice and continue with my work but I enjoyed these moments. It always felt like there was a spark of energy whenever we touched. I've never been overly successful with women and this small insignificant amount of interaction was enough to brighten my entire day. At the start of every working day I would find myself looking forward to the prospect of having our forearms brush against each others..Pretty pathetic, I know..

Well, it was now the end of the week and the last day before the I was off for the weekend and it was that time of the day where we had to kneed the dough side by side. My heart rate jolted a little at the sight of my boss walking through the service door, looking sensibly beautiful, as always, as she made confident strides toward me by the cake window. The bottom of her shoes making a click as she approached. With a nonchalant tone of voice she says "Hey, user its time to need the dough". We rolled our sleeves up and begin flouring the table. She handed me a slab and took one for her own and we began...

Shall I continue?

Attached: Fashionable-Work-Outfits-for-Women-2017-136[1].jpg (1000x1422, 156K)

I smell a good thread...

Attached: 050888027bdd21028ab7f6c02b82440d7106257a446a5af90d6e3e4045d7deeb.jpg (172x293, 8K)

>need the dough
stopped reading, i can't immerse myself into it if you can't bother to spell correctly

>needing the dough
You know how I know your storys not true?

>need
lol

Right on schedule. Our arms were brushing. Definitely more frequently today, and with a lot more force. She was pressing her forearms so hard into mine and with so much force the entire length of our forearms were in contact. She would rub hers up and down my arm so hard our skin started to tug at each others from the friction. This kept going now, there no slowing. Our arms just kept rubbing against each others up and down up and down. I was frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Too nervous to advance but in too much bliss to pull away. She kept rubbing against me and at this point I had an erection so large I was unable to hide it underneath my trousers. The region below my belt was looking like a literal tent. There was no amount of shifting and positioning that could hide this thing. The table was low too, well below my waste so it was right there in the open just hovering over the table. Here I am standing near my boss with a giant fucking tent shaped erection party happening below my trousers..

Attached: Fashionable-Work-Outfits-for-Women-2017-033[1].jpg (1000x1503, 232K)

wtf is this crap

ranjeet's first leddit larp

not your normal chain link, crypto, idolization bullshit. so get the fuck on wichya hatin' ass

Attached: 234567823587654.jpg (456x337, 120K)

ITT: Pajeet tells us story of how he seduced the chapati store grandma and is now able to have his own roadside stall thanks to the experience he garnered from eating 60 year old shriveled vagina.

After a short time I experienced what felt like a light electric shock tingle up my arms and the hairs appeared to stand on end. I quickly glanced at my boss and was immediately struck by a small drop off sweat lightly rolling down her forehead as if in slow motion. She smiled at me and I noticed as if for the first time a gleam or glow emanating from her upper body as she lightly breathed in unison to my heartbeat as she continued to pound the dough.

Captivated by her glow I saw that one of her top buttons on her blouse had popped open her flesh glistening and heaving, she breathed harder and deeper as she grappled with the dough her lithe nimble fingers pounding and caressing the material with a strength, dexterity and guille that both suprised and startled me.

I felt a stir in my loins......

Attached: uhuh.jpg (498x750, 186K)

I needed this.

Attached: image.jpg (635x661, 200K)

>wearing belted trousers
>baker

Top kek, people who work in kitchens don't wear clothing without elastic bands because if something hot spills on you you're getting it off quickly.

OP full of shit.

>I felt a stir in my loins......

Attached: 1523143412939.gif (250x195, 801K)

Youre just practicing your 50 shades style on us here m8

At this moment some customers came into the store. My boss grabbed my hand, a cheeky giggle bursting out involuntarily as she tugged my arm and guided it in the direction of the service door. I waddled away, just in time to make sure the customers were behind me and my erection nice and hidden.

My boss was as cool as a cucumber, back to being all professional and courteous and what not. She smiled at the customers and took their orders and said she'd be right with them.

I was starting to return to equilibrium though admittedly incredibly euphoric about what just happened. I was leant against the wall just as my boss came in. Her wholesome and confident smile bringing light into the back room. What a women she was. glowing from her healthy Mediterranean tan. She came chest to chest with me, bend down just enough to run her hand up my semi.

Attached: original[1].jpg (564x704, 76K)

>need the dough
shit I need some dough too nigga

Attached: 1513991868716.jpg (749x1069, 64K)

Does her name start with a V by any chance OP?

In the days before IDs somebody would have punished OP for being a slow ass motherfucker by writing in a complete derail like the boss sodomizing him with a rolling pin slathered in butter.

This. Go back to Motherless OP

Then my boss said... [spoiler]buy Chainlink[/spoiler]

>don't forget the whole 'traveling alongside for business trip-internship' stuff you mentioned originally

Attached: ac4ecaed12f8e1ddc184651a6cc1808edc48b0b7c247488b649f7b3d4b07bbaf.png (127x117, 25K)

The customers had gone and I was ready to step back into the seating area. "you're cute. I like that" she said in her deep voice. I giggled back nervously. "tonight you will come back to my place and we will drink together". I was ecstatic.

Anyway after a lot more rubbing (full body this time) she told me she wanted to do this every week after closing. So we did. I would use my youthful stamina and energy to help her relive her younger days and she would gift me expensive gifts like watches and pocket money. Then it dawned on me. How many successful high achieving women must be out there looking for a younger boy to remind them of the good old days.

I started to write emails to various CEOs and senior managers dropping hints at what I was offering with words like "do *anything* to get ahead", "young and energetic" and loyal.

And It worked! Apparently these women understood exactly what I was offering - it made me think that I may not have been their first young intern.

Attached: 7d9b08c6182968a20885e257e5af98bd[1].jpg (466x700, 59K)

upvoted

Continue this story, good read.

My experiences with successful "high achieving" women have shown me that they all share some similarities in their sexual preferences.

- Even though they are not your stereotypical submissive women they still appreciate the male form, so if you have abs they will caress those a lot. They like strong thighs, big arms etc.

- using force. they love to grab your lower jaw and push it around. they are very fixated with jaws.

- They will never let you take charge and will often remind you they are the dominant one. Do not try to make them feel like they are the more submissive partner that will turn them off instantly and they will cut you out of their lives immediately.

- Cunnilingus. Lots and lots of cunnilingus. You cant be boring with this, they will want you to try this with them in all sorts of positions, with you on your knees, with her on the bed, with you upside down. Some of them like to slap you while you do it. Pull you hair, shake you up a bit. (Quick tip: It will start to hurt after a few slaps if they keep hitting you in the same spot. It's not enjoyable but you have to seem like you are into it. You cant let your eyes water, its a major turn off to these types of women.)

- A lot of foot stuff. They like trampling you. Rubbing their feet over your face. It makes them feel powerful. Squirming and heavy breathing under their weight will make them really wet.

- Career women most of the time they will initiate but they still appreciate signs of affection out of the blue. But they hate to be disturbed. Its important that you be able to discern when they are doing something for work or for leisure. They still need alone time so dont be too persistent with the affection. Sometimes they just want to swim a few laps around their pool undisturbed. It takes skill (and practice) to time your affection just right.

Attached: Fashionable-Work-Outfits-for-Women-2017-065[1].jpg (1000x1332, 135K)

How many more of these user
>BennyS is gay Otag is gay O

So u dont fuck them? Just eat their pussy? Lol

Yo OP how much money are we talking? which currency

They pay for all your shit. Buy you all your clothing, all your food. Take you around the world on holidays. The only difference between women is the amount of pocket money they leave you with. At most you are getting a few thousand at the end of the month, the stingier ones leave you with a few hundred.

The downside to this is you don't know how much you are going to get and its never enough to invest your money in anything big. They sort of keep you dependent on them, but its always a high quality of life.

I've been all over Europe, for example.

Thank you for the reply. I would love to actually hear more stories if you have any more. You should turn this into a blog, or even try turn it into a small business where you find assistants for other women for some money. But yeah keep the stories pumpin if you got anymore.

I just felt like I owe something to this place. Really helped me out a few years ago. i know what its like to be young in a world thats too hard to get ahead in.

as for the business idea I dont think it would work. Its all good approaching these women indirectly and alluding to your relationship, but if you say what you mean outright it gets them to shut you out, i find. I think they are worried the news would spread to the media and have them humiliated or something.

I wanted a career woman (my age of course), but this here:

>They will never let you take charge and will often remind you they are the dominant one. Do not try to make them feel like they are the more submissive partner that will turn them off instantly and they will cut you out of their lives immediately

I can't see anyone lasting long having to deal with this constantly, where they want to trample all over you and make you their boytoy.

Thanks for the response. What was it like travelling with them? How many were you an assistant to? Did you get to fly first/business class. And are there more stories of what you did in the role of assistant by that i mean the parts where you actually help them with setting up stuff.

>make you their boytoy

Thats a pretty accurate description of what it is. You do get to learn a lot about being a CEO though so its a handy way to save up good money, build great experience and possibly become a CEO in the future.

kek

What if I unironically have a small cock? Also a manlet too so I'm guessing I'll never have a chance

OP, sounds like a lot of work and some kind of pressure too. How old are you mate? I've dreamt about a relationship with a female boss like that when I was in my early 20's. But now being 30 yo it sounds like mehhh...

Holy smokes does that sound boring as hell.

3/10 larp

OP, how can i find a blog about this. I really want to hear more stories. I hope that this post doesnt archive too soon

>You do get to learn a lot about being a CEO
Any dumbass can sell his soul to Mammon for a few shekels.

sounds fake. all women love dominant men in bed

Attached: indshinyex.jpg (300x168, 6K)