Blocko, the company behind Coinstack, is moving all of their projects to AERGO

>Blocko, the company behind Coinstack, is moving all of their projects to AERGO
>This includes the Credit Suisse partnership leaked in their AMA
Tell me why you don't have at least a suicide insurance in one of the most promising korean projects

Attached: 98764156789.png (278x181, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/hyundai-division-developing-blockchain-platform-105745154.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trips of truth

>>Blocko, the company behind Coinstack, is moving all of their projects to AERGO

>All of these companies moving from Blocko to AERGO

buying the fucking dip

Attached: blocko:aergo.png (2030x1182, 244K)

Because fake partnerships are shit tier shilling, you discord tranny. Name ONE company that legitimately uses a shitcoin. I will wait.

The owners are raping the coin. Gave immense amount of AERGO at the Upbit listing etc. It went from 0.58 to 0.20 LeL

Then what is the fucking point of buying crypto, you mong? The game is to find the most promising project that can bullshit their way through pumping the price of their coin, and potentially integrate companies onto a blockchain infrastructure. So far, Aergo is in a pretty fucking good spot for that.
>pic related, blocko = aergo

Im autistic, here's the pic related

Attached: 8b2241894a5742f21de4166b4a5a9c42.png (1653x2333, 1.29M)

seething

I think I'm good to go too. I unironically bought the dip

Same, just doubled down and feeling super comfy with my bags.

b&r

how much makes you feel super comfy

aergo shilling has ramped up recently. are you all bagholders from the last pump?

i own some, but why all of a sudden shilling started? its fresh project give it time, all these newfags make me angry - ''bah wahhh i bought coin hour ago, why it isnt mooning??;(((''' crypto dont work like that, when you buy bags expect to hold for at least 6 months to see some gains

Got em!

Bagholders Inc

Nice try but I bought in the private sale, and I'm not selling any time soon :)

how much are you up and how did you get in to the private sale?

Friend in a TG group told me about it and hooked me up. Thanks to some savvy trading, I'm up x2 currently

That's pretty gud

What’s the actual marketcap

not the same guy, but u still didn't name 1 company that has implemented and used said product.

Lol @ subsidiary companies and you falling for "Samsung" "Hyundai" name attached to said projects. It's no different from Burgers putting "Amazon AWS" partnership on their page.

ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/hyundai-division-developing-blockchain-platform-105745154.html

does it matter? look at circulating supply

Hyundai AutoEver, an auto internet sales company that's part of Hyundai Motor Group, is teaming up with a blockchain infrastructure provider Blocko and Lambda256 to develop Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) to track the history of used cars.

Like i said subsidiary company you stupid cuck

Yes it does. If the circulating supply was 1% of the total supply then it would matter don’t you think? Obviously that’s not the case here but you understand what I mean, or are you being deliberately retarded?

if you're comfortable buying a coin with 13% circulating supply, by all means go ahead.

that’s literally how adoption starts, a subsidiary will use it before the rest of the company does. anyway, it’s a moot point, because it’s still undeniably part of the larger company so stop splitting hairs.

t. Never worked in any type of large corporation in his life