...The bear market is really over...isn't it guys?

...The bear market is really over...isn't it guys?

Attached: bobonervous.jpg (1404x920, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, i told you like 10 times.

*ahem*

Attached: never5kagain.png (1200x1200, 1.46M)

Attached: suicidewatchbobo.jpg (242x209, 7K)

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK BOBO

Attached: green.jpg (830x738, 56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0

Attached: DEcjhcKVoAA9WiO.jpg (1024x962, 54K)

Did your 100x shorts get liq'd?

Attached: 2wmqek.jpg (500x500, 55K)

fuck bobo

Attached: 1544694177475.gif (554x400, 120K)

No. I just wanted the opportunity to buy in the 2000s and thought for sure it would get rejected at 42. Didn't have a plan if it broke that like it did and have been waiting ever since then for it go down. Can't be the only one who fucked up like this which makes me think the price will never go down, or if does, it'll just get bought up immediately.

Bear market is ogre but that doesn't mean btc won't bart down to 4k or at least take several attempts at breaking 6k. You still will have some opportunity to buy back in.

The best I can tell, crypto does a cycle that is something like long bear market, long bull market, short bear market and then short bull market and then repeat. The cycle obviously takes longer as the markets exponentiation grows.

this
it always happens so I am sitting on fiat until I feel like buying some bitcon again

Yeah but it could also bart up to $6800 and then have a dip back down to $5500 before it starts climbing back up again, never going anywhere near $4000 again.

I hope so. I thought 4200 was too high and now I'd kill to buy back in there. Funny how perceptions can change so quickly. There's a lot of fear in the market surrounding the tether stuff but the price is still holding. It feels super bullish but it could just as easily be a trap.

>never going anywhere near $4000 again
I agree that if no catastrophic news comes out this might be the case, but if Bitfinex or another top exchange gets hacked/is insolvent then who knows

Yeah, I mean anything is possible. I did most of my accumulating already though so I'm kinda comfy.

Don't even speak of such a thing

Attached: 1555958754449.png (407x335, 113K)

I fucked up same too

1 year of crab market

Imagine being so cucked you can't trade both sides of the market.

Im waiting for $2k btc since 2017 spring here.

I dont know how to trade or short or anything in a down market. What's good, semi layman's term literature I can read to understand it?

upcrab instead of downcrab like before, but you're not wrong

Bought some at $4k in autumn 2017, sold at $6k few weeks later.
Good luck bobo.

basically the opposite of buying the dip in a bull market. If you're new to it. Just don't bother going over 1x leverage and hold a short when price starts peaking. In a bull market you could have bought in anywhere and made a profit. In a bear market you could have shorted anywhere and made a profit. If you're getting better at it. You can go higher leverage. But there's basically no difference between buying a dip in a bull market or shorting a top in the bear market. Literature? I learned everything myself. I don't really read. Reading is for suckers that need to be told what to think.

this is how you bulls will end up after im done shorting

Attached: iu.png (617x397, 402K)