FNZ NOT RELATED TO CHAINLINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ssss.png (706x273, 28K)

Oh no! The thing we only ever heard about three hours ago!

Timo is a massive faggot.

Also, fuck whatever this faggot says.
He has a personal interest in manipulating the price since he's actively swing trading.

Thanks a lot, Timo. Fuckhead

This is the real blackpill

Sure, let's trust the word of a guy who dumped 800k LINK on us while publicly claiming LINK would see 600% price increase. He's scared this news will make LINK moon before he got to buy back in.He's probably fudding while waiting for his transactions to clear.

Attached: timboharambescammer.jpg (2011x1510, 1.9M)

RENT FREE

he sold the top. Hes probably already in

>Hes probably already in
Look at his handle in OP's pic.

"Timo" means scammer in Spanish. Those foreign exchange students weren't your friends, it's not a fun ironic nickname.

obviously it's this, you must be a big fucking brainlet if you think it's not link

Literally who

jack white made a good elvis

I hate this fat cunt so much
I hope a bunch of refugees smash his knees and rape him

Who is Timo and why does everyone hate him.

he is a pump and dump faggot that fuds chainlink with his fellow discord trannies while also making scams like CLC.

One eye is on the dancefloor and the other is at the bar ordering drinks.

he sold high and rebought low what made linktards seethe

Holy shit, what's wrong with his eyes?

Timbo Harambe is the driving force behind Discord Trannies deranged dick chopping agenda.

Do we know where he lives/works?

kek Timo work? He sends DMs to possible breadcrumb connections and emails to API providers and he is hoping this is worth 2000ETH

Oops meant for

Any physical address? Country, city something?

Leave the guy alone, just spread the word daily so no one gives him $

no fuck him, I hope some deranged Linkie stabs this fat fucker in the balls.

Im just asking for a physical address, im not gonna do anything, but i want to know at least country and city.

Goys pls, give me a little bit of autism to have more info about his location.

SEETHING

He goes to conferences. He Tweets about going to conferences. You can meet him whenever you'd like. Look him in the eyeball and give him a firm handshake. Thank him for his service. Hmm?

stab him in the eyeball and give him a firm shankdown
thank him for finally being dead

fuck off timo CLC is shit you scamming cunt

Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you, who is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone, prank caller. Prank caller!

Thanks just bought 100k Seven Nation Army

I’m glad I never fell for this scam.

FUCK TIMO THAT FUCKING VANILLA MANLET

Attached: 3EA343D8-A21B-4FD9-BDD8-FACB8F520558.jpg (590x602, 102K)

Is his thumb broken?

Absolute rosy-cheeked lowtest faggot

Checked
Were all in this together except Timo

The manlet inferiority complex is very very real. Hence the need to try and one-up and undermine shit.

HAHAHAHA how small is this midget?

>Look him in the eyeball
That could take a few minutes, depending on which way it's facing.

wolfsburg, germany

This fat german cunt has the dodgiest eyes I've ever seen. He is a major player in the CLC scam group thats trying to steal link so he can swing on our backs. I Hope this guy loses everything.

That thumbs down from sergey says it all desu.

FUCK YOU TIMO

Someone doxxed his resume on here but someone also got banned for 2 weeks so not sure where to find it wink cough warzou fuck you timo

can someone point to the specific tweets/messages wherever the fuck it was posted, that makes everyone say fuck timo?

lol that dwarf to the left looks kind of disgusting..

First he was a LINK shiller and a community member

Then he started swingtrading and dumping on his own community

Then he joined GLC or CLG or hows that proved scam called, MEANWHILE he is a swingtrader MEANWHILE he is a community member.

Do you know how serious this is ? Imagine our daddy Sergey dumping his 650mil stack on us because "muh muh its going down 5 cents and i can make profit !!"

Thats what Timo is doing and if link is going to get to really high numbers, being Timo i would be very very afraid of my close family and myself, he is going to get killed... we have his resume, face and name, what else do we need :)

yikes, LINK bagholders are seriously delusional

Attached: 1556246453842.png (831x799, 329K)

the funds but this problem solves itself with the price singularity.
that timo nigger better hide.

Timo is actually pretty based.

isnt this a bit over exaggerative? how can u compare that to sergey swingtrading
let him swingtrade who cares?
although doing that while being affiliated with CLCG yeah that's not a good look for CLCG.

>how can u compare that to sergey swingtrading
Because he's supposedly working on a cottage industry solution for Chainlink.
It's more like Rory or Johnny from Linkpool swingtrading.

How does Timo's brain integrate visual information from different directions at once? Is it like a kaleidoscope?

Watch out I got banned before for fixing this fat piece of shit.

I’ve hated him since he was just a self confessed “whale” on reddit.

He wanted to shill LINK a full year and a half ago as soon as he had his stack, wouldn’t give anyone a chance for accumulation.

I really really dislike him and I am a good judge of character for the most part.

still no, both of them work directly with Chainlink?
Timo is just some guy trying to increase his LINK stack while also being part of some project that consists of community members?

more importantly, why does everyone on biz know about this guy?

You're going to get hurt really bad, Timmo.

batons will rain down and smack his fat disgusting body everywhere
they will put a noose around his neck and drag him through the streets.

Timbo Harambe fancies himself some sort of Washington insider because he shook Mr. Nazarov's hand a time or three at a conference in Vienna. Imagine if had just been accepted to art school? We wouldn't even be talking about him right now probably.

I do not believe that FNZ Chainlink is not related to Chainlink. It is literally an FNZ product that does what Chainlink does, and is named FNZ Chainlink. It's too rich to not be Chainlink

Ok, I'll check his Twitter on the meantime, but if you think he will attend some conference in Australia tell me. I'll update you after. If he thinks he is untouchable like ver or wu, he doesn't understand how things work at all

>Jihan Wu
>untouchable

They can't touch him because he is 6 feet under user

You’re an idiot

It's got to be the most emotionally invested community I've ever seen.

>complaining about people doing shifty things in unregulated markets
Maybe stick to stocks.