Attached: Quantbags.png (400x400, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/silona/
chat.hyperledger.org/channel/general
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol LIT again

will buy at $1.50

This the jew from revenge of the nerds?

This is qnt guy. They are pump and dumpers.

Hyperledger news is fake. The cto was not elected a chair of hyperledger fabric or whatever crap they are trying to pull

wasnt it that 99 customers of QNT been "removed" ?

or was that opposite i think "removed" been 99% of customers

Attached: 1549440652254.jpg (700x463, 95K)

What do you think the reply is ...

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-175553__01.jpg (1062x744, 140K)

Well, the reply was from this lady

linkedin.com/in/silona/

Attached: quantards.jpg (1001x801, 284K)

This is why people don't buy qnt anymore.

chat.hyperledger.org/channel/general

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-175543__01.jpg (1080x1298, 255K)

Ok I will rebuy at $0.50 then. What do the quantards say about this?

They just believe what Gilbert tells them. He has great CV ... They do not need to research anything else

Scam

bump

bump

It's pretty fucking obvious that Overledger will be one interoperability gateway into Quilt and doesn't mean that people MUST use Overledger to use Quilt too.

I'm bullish on Quant more than any other project by a mile, but the problem is those fucking telegram basket weavers who keep saying stupid shit like that (unless that guy in the Hyperledger chat is just trolling, which is a possibility too).

Of course he's trolling. It's the unofficial channel that just says wild stuff. None of this "needs to use QNT tokens" bullshit was ever pushed by the team. It's like 3 people in the unofficial channel speculating (which is the point of the channel).

The hyperledger vp herself said that qnt is not chair or co-chair of anything

things getting interesting

Attached: 1.jpg (1708x276, 97K)

Who the fuck is Roger the community admin BTW? Obviously hasnt seen pic related.

Attached: 2.jpg (642x336, 50K)

that's in the unofficial channel, completely unrelated to the team, it's pure speculation.

Sounds like cope, faggot. This doesnt look good and you know it, so pull your head out your ass. I have a bag of qnt but im not so retarded to not recognize this shit looks bad.

gilbert should have mentioned this, he would of known people would have got excited about prospect of token usage. damn you gilbert, you fucked up on the bank announcements, you should have been clear about this.

There IS the prospect of token usage. If you use Hyperledger without Overledger, it's free. If you use Hyperledger with Overledger, it requires licensing in which tokens are also required.

Key point being that you can use the stand-alone Quilt system without Overledger if you like, but it's just severely limited in what it can do compared to using Quilt's Overledger gateway.

If i were you user, i would wait for official confirmation from gilbert before making further assumptions/speculations. It may have been a good question to ask during the last ama, but it surprises me gilbert didnt explain about token usage. Next AMA is in a month is it? kek.

Anyway ive said enough. As i said, i do hold QNT and you may think it retarded for me to speak like this, but i try to be as objective as possible about my bags and try to never fall in love in them. No fud, just objectivity. See you later faggots.