I know that I am posting in the incorrect board, but this has been my only home for the past couple of years...

I know that I am posting in the incorrect board, but this has been my only home for the past couple of years. I'm the user from who wanted to kill myself due to being unhappy for years. I didn't leave much of a story from my past and I know that this isn't my personal blog, it's just the only place I can share with others who are somewhat like myself.

The thread went inactive because I took 2 bars and completely forgot about it and was also at work. That's why I like benzos, because it makes me worry-free.

I'm unhappy because I am 20 years old and have had many potential times in my life to "make it" by earning millions of dollars from different hustles I did online at a young age. Money means a lot to me because I have been hustling for it since I was 13 years old, participating in various forums and trying different methods. I have no friends, my last girlfriend cheated on me and made me lose faith in everyone. People use me left and right and I get nothing in return. It sickens me as to how selfish people are. Yes, I am selfish for wanting to die but I probably won't even kill myself. Just need to vent or some shit and I'm high as fuck.

When I turn 21 at the end of May, that is when I will make my potential decision. I will keep on living now. When I turn 21 I get $10k from an account that was setup for me by my grandma when I was a kid. I'm using that money to invest in a couple more projects that should work to make good income and the rest will be YOLO'd on Robinhood options.

Is anyone else in a similar situation like myself? I'll be active for about 2 hours

Attached: IMG_1970.jpg (1122x2208, 404K)

>I'm unhappy because I am 20 years old
>Money means a lot to me because I have been hustling for it since I was 13 years old

I hope this is larp or pasta. Either way kill yourself.

fucking nigger gemini @ his two faced bullshit again

>go to mexico and do drugs and fuck hooekrs then come back a happy man

>I'm unhappy because I am 20 years old and have had many potential times in my life to "make it" by earning millions of dollars from different hustles I did online at a young age.
jesus christ shut up faggot, you're only 20.

this

op is a faggot

Attached: OPFagScanner.webm (616x360, 775K)

Piss off faggots. Give the guy a fucking break. OP I know what you mean, I’m 29 and money is important to me since I’ve always hustled since I can remember and I still haven’t made it yet. I’ve had many opportunities but most turn out to be underwhelming. I realized money does bring happiness, atleast for myself. I have everything else, a good family, good friends, fun hobbies, education, etc. but the thought of not making it haunts me everyday. What I’ve learned is that shit can be bad but it can always be worse. You gotta roll with the punches cuz shit does get better. I’ve been in the worsts of mindstates but I never let it consume me 100% because I know I’m better than that. And your are too as gay as it sounds. You’re still a young dude and have so many years to make shit happen. Bitches will come and go, don’t focus on that. What makes you happy is money so focus on that before anything else. I am 100% certain that if I had more money, I wouldn’t have many worries in life. Just gotta not let petty shit get to you because there’s a shitload of it in this world. I also admire you for not being a piece of shit and wanting to hurt people before you went out. I saw your post last night and replied in it. You seem like a good dude who just needs to figure some shit out. And you will, that’s what life is about. Years from now you’ll be lookin back at your current self and you’ll have a whole new mindstate and approach of things. That’s what life is about, evolving yourself to be the most content possible. A shitty mindstate can often be hard to get over but in time it will subside. I know you’ll be alright, I can tell by your approach. You’re just an user down on your luck right now. Also lay off the hard drugs as they will only fuck your head up even more. Gotta take things on with a clear head if you really want to get by them. No need to mask it, just face this shit head on. You’ll get through it. Godspeed

>money is important to me
>bosts bic of recreational drug use

Nice blog homo

>Putting your lower's serial number next to illegal recreational drugs

Nice

If I would have gave up when I was 20 I would have never been alive for ten more to acquire shitcoins that are shilled on a Mongolian artwork manga board

Money won’t help no matter how much you’ll make. It’s an illusion. Drug will weaken your body and soul pretty soon too. I’ve seen it all done it all. Only love, care or responsibility can fix you in the long run. But you’re 20 and won’t listen

you take drugs because you’re in pain user, but these drugs dont solve the cause of your pain, and sometimes even have their own side effects on your mind and body. You need to find the cause of your pain user, you might just find that it’s being caused by the very same person you see in the mirror each morning, but i dunno, i unironically am not experienced in such things, but you should find someone who is.

>Money means a lot to me because I have been hustling for it since I was 13 years old
Larp detected

I think as the time passes you will make it cause you treat money with passion and dedication and you will look at your past self and be like " how fucking stupid I was back then" and you will help People who are like you used to be before. That's the never ending cicle that happens for years in various topics.
Btw if you are trully a hustler you should know garry vee and his opinion about young people complaining about not making it yet. If you don't you can check him out i find his experienced pov really helpful.
Soz for bad englando but I hope you get the point

send me one of those oxy's ill send you $300 for one

breh r u doing fucking beans? stop that shit now, magic shrooms helped me to quit em. lost my job, my apartment and almost my life.

Unironically get off drugs, drugs make your time while high better yes, but any second not high will be a bottom far lower than any emotional instance off drugs. Seek help, go to an anonymous drug addict meeting. Drugs are eating your brain and body alive simultaneously, and amplifying your depression 100x. Get a year sober and then tell me how you feel

t. 2 years sober former drug addict and alcoholic, i have never felt better, and have saved a shit ton of money not giving into the drug/alcohol jew

Dude, take it easy, think about your life to come, and have some perspective. I've been in bad spots myself, but everything usually rights itself if you can keep your head on during the rough moments. Smoke some weed and do less drugs that make you want to kys. It's okay to get shithoused once every so often, but if you're getting blackout pissed on 2x xans every other night, some shit is bound to go wrong, and you're gonna be eating that Ruger without actually realizing what you're doing.

You obviously have some things going for yourself to be able to afford a place to stay, a decent gun, a couple hundred dollars worth of drugs, hundred dollar bill wrapped up, etc. Take some of that drive and put it towards things that make you happy AND earn you money.

What's your location? If by some random act of fate we're in the same city, maybe we could meet up for a drink on your 21st.

I have been hustling since I was 13. Everything I own has been paid for by myself. All of the money I have lost was because of myself. All of the money I could have had (millions) is because I didn’t hop on the train that some of my close friends did. I missed out and hate myself for it because I had all of that time to become young and successful

I don’t need hookers

Yeah I know but you haven’t been in my shoes man. I’ve gained and loss repeatedly and have never had a streak of anything good (this isn’t just about money). Being so young is what makes it worse because I knew about all of these trends super early that made people millionaires

Hustling is so hard on the mind as I’m sure you know. You’re lucky that you have the friends, hobbies, and education. I have none of that. My family is great but I’m a loner which makes me sad but I haven’t found a way to change that. You are right though, it could always be worse and I am young and still have time. Thanks for your time and help, I truly appreciate it. I don’t want to cause anybody pain. The drugs mask my pain so it helps me a lot. I just need a fren desu. Thanks user

Prescribed to all of it

I’m listening that’s why I came here. To hear what other people have gone through

Gotta go to work but you are completely right. I just don’t know what the pain is exactly

Thanks everyone. I’m gonna go now. Have a good night

Honestly, what you’re going through at your age is being experienced a lot but others, so you’re not alone. If this isn’t LARP and you are passionate about earning money, you’re actually probably more ahead than you realize compared to your peers. Your average 20 year old is posting on Snapchat thinking it’s cool that they were at some club or whatever, and here you are trading options. So you’re doing pretty ok man stop beating yourself up.

However, trading options and crypto is emotionally exhausting. So just know you’re chasing something that can be exhausting as fuck. That’s why your average normie just works a regular job and copes with Netflix or food.

So if you’re gonna do this, just know it’s hard. Numbing yourself with drugs isn’t going to fix that. If you got molested or something and that’s why you abuse drugs, then you need to address that.

Drugs Are Really Expensive user, do you really value that money as much as you think? If you save that money that you habitually use, it is more that can make you gains from investing bro. I am going to be real with you user, if you kill yourself faggot you literally would not regret it. In fact there would be no you in existence to regret, feel, or think anything at all. That would be the end. Period.